Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Re: Matt Shea, Wash. State representative - update

Message 1 of 13

@Tom5678 wrote:
pretty confident, that when all is said and done the man will be found guilty of at least domestic terrorism, and probably more charges to follow. For the record the Sheriff of Spokane County believes there is enough evidence to charge him with domestic terrorism. Lock him up!

Confident is different than "he's guilty". That's your opinion and you're definetly entitled to that.  So it good you dialed it back considerably,  now let the precess play out  and keep us informed.

Libs are so dense they have gravitational pull
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 13
pretty confident, that when all is said and done the man will be found guilty of at least domestic terrorism, and probably more charges to follow. For the record the Sheriff of Spokane County believes there is enough evidence to charge him with domestic terrorism. Lock him up!
Highlighted

Message 3 of 13
Nope I don't support anyone who takes and oath to defend the constitution and then doesn't.

Now... if the action of the government was unconstitutional, then he is equally obligated to defend the constitution. So far and at this time.... the matter doesn't pass the smell test of, he did the right thing. I reserve judgement until the process is complete.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 13

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This fine piece of work legislates in the district right next to mine, and is a stain on my area I am sad to say. He needs to go, and where he needs to go is prison!! Lock him up!!!

Do you believe in due process? 

So if he did what the investigation uncovered, to you think it was OK?  Do you support such actions?

"Only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history."
Highlighted

Message 5 of 13

Tom.... maybe you don''t understand due process. He's not guilty of anything. He hasn't been charged with anything, hasn't been arrested for anything and has the right to defend himself. The investigation accuses him of domestic terrorism. 

Due process Tom, due process. 

For reference.... * The guy sounds like he's a misguided politician who thinks "some people did something". 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 13
State of Washington already had due process in its investigation and he was found guilty of domestic terrorism. He needs to go!! Prion would work. He needs help, hopefully he gets it.
Highlighted

Message 7 of 13
Highlighted

Message 8 of 13

@Tom5678 wrote:
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This fine piece of work legislates in the district right next to mine, and is a stain on my area I am sad to say. He needs to go, and where he needs to go is prison!! Lock him up!!!

Do you believe in due process? 

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 13
Shea is not going to go away quietly, and say he will not resign, and to expect "major news announcements." This guy has got trouble written all over him. Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 13

As pictures imerge of other legislater's tied to Shea, he created a FB page where his co-horts in hate could speak anonymously.    The grop:   COWS - maybe he is the hater of Devin Nunes.  :0

-)

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, July 16 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall

7 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: The Health and Financial Security of Latinos

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors