From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Mass Murderer Nikolas Cruz wearing TRUMP MAGA HAT

Message 1 of 4

@rk9152wrote:

@Olderscout66wrote:

Hat or no hat, the scum is a Republican HERO! Gun sales had dropped so fast when Der Trumper and the NRAGOP took control of the Government, Remington had to declare bankruptcy.

But now with another slaughter of the innocents making it look like something might be done to control the availability of military grade weapons in the civilian sector, sales are again booming!

Want your kids dead, wounded or suffering PTSD to be their most significant educational experience? Keep electing Republicans.

It is highly offensive to say that Cruz is a HERO to all Republicans (or any Republicans for that matter).

What do you bases your offensive comment on?

BTW - it was not "military grade".

I find that I agree somewhat more with the sentiments expressed in the content of Olderscout66's post than I do with the sentiments expressed in the content of rk9152's post...

But then - I would NEVER have considered voting for trump - even before I became aware that the Russians wholly own his posterior...

It's a matter of morals, ethics and love for country before party - at least that's how it is in my book...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

@Olderscout66wrote:

Hat or no hat, the scum is a Republican HERO! Gun sales had dropped so fast when Der Trumper and the NRAGOP took control of the Government, Remington had to declare bankruptcy.

But now with another slaughter of the innocents making it look like something might be done to control the availability of military grade weapons in the civilian sector, sales are again booming!

Want your kids dead, wounded or suffering PTSD to be their most significant educational experience? Keep electing Republicans.

It is highly offensive to say that Cruz is a HERO to all Republicans (or any Republicans for that matter).

What do you bases your offensive comment on?

BTW - it was not "military grade".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Mass Murderer Nikolas Cruz wearing TRUMP MAGA HAT

Message 4 of 4

nra gop.jpg

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors