Silver Conversationalist

'Marie' describing her remorse for having voted for Trump

Generally, I prefer to read something than to watch a video about the same topic. But here is an exception.

The group Republican Voters Against Trump has been putting out video interviews with people who had voted for Trump and now regret their decision. Correction, these are not "interviews", they are simply the person speaking for themselves, describing how they feel, in their own words. No interviewer at all.

Seeing and hearing these people speak, hearing the emotion in their voices, watching their expressions as they speak, and their body language is much more compelling than reading a transcript or an article about them.

I found 'Marie from Connecticut' to be one of the more compelling videos. Video (less than 3 min) can be watched here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9e_4rlS7vk

Honored Social Butterfly

Thank you for sharing this video.   

What is astounding on this blog is that the RW are raising their "fear issues" which are just bizarre.  That in my opinion is their fear mongering. 

This woman's testimony puts their threads in perspective, they have no real substance so instead they bring back so called  talking points of Newt G and that gang of haters.    May they RIP. 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

I think she speaks for MANY Americans!  Thank you for sharing this video, fffred.  And thank YOU, Marie from CT!

And for those of you that like the easy access and viewing of imbedded video's, meet Marie:

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

good for her!! Next!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png