Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Manhunt underway for Georgia cop killer

Message 1 of 4

@KidBoy2 wrote:

And all I hear is the outlaws that are part of BLM' destroying personal property in Milwaukee WI.

-------------------

The guy was captured in Florida.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/suspect-georgia-police-officer-killing-arrested-florida-art...

A pity he wasn't added to the tally of those killed by cops.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/14/police-officer-shot-and-killed-by-suspect-o...

Part of the link.

A manhunt was underway Sunday in central Georgia after an Eastman police officer was fatally shot while responding to a 911 call, authorities said. Patrolman Tim Smith, 31, was killed when he got out of his patrol car and confronted the suspect, identified as Royheem Delshawn Deeds, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said in a statement. Deeds, 24, is considered armed and dangerous, the bureau said. Dodge County 911 received a call Saturday night about a suspicious person seen downtown, the bureau said. "Officer Smith exited his patrol car to investigate and was shot by the individual," the statement said. "Officer Smith returned gunfire and the individual fled the scene." Smith was rushed to an area hospital where he died. Smith, a father of three, had been with the Eastman Police Department since February 2011, the statement said.

=========================================================

And all I hear is the outlaws that are part of BLM' destroying personal property in Milwaukee WI.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Another case of a police officer doing his job so we can be safe and costing his life doing so. 

Its very sad that we have people that seem to do there best to put down police.

I support our police and think they are under paid. 

I hope they find the guy. I hope he is prosecuted. I support our police also, but the bad ones need to be addressed by the police forces they work for. The bad killings need to stop, on both sides of the fence.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Manhunt underway for Georgia cop killer

Message 4 of 4

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/08/14/police-officer-shot-and-killed-by-suspect-o...

Part of the link.

A manhunt was underway Sunday in central Georgia after an Eastman police officer was fatally shot while responding to a 911 call, authorities said. Patrolman Tim Smith, 31, was killed when he got out of his patrol car and confronted the suspect, identified as Royheem Delshawn Deeds, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said in a statement. Deeds, 24, is considered armed and dangerous, the bureau said. Dodge County 911 received a call Saturday night about a suspicious person seen downtown, the bureau said. "Officer Smith exited his patrol car to investigate and was shot by the individual," the statement said. "Officer Smith returned gunfire and the individual fled the scene." Smith was rushed to an area hospital where he died. Smith, a father of three, had been with the Eastman Police Department since February 2011, the statement said.

=============================================

Another case of a police officer doing his job so we can be safe and costing his life doing so. 

Its very sad that we have people that seem to do there best to put down police.

I support our police and think they are under paid. 

Kudos
Views
Replies