Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 31 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

Right you are-especially when there was no Russian collusion and no crimes related to Trump. Manafort was guilty of crimes going back 13 years. As far  as a Pardon ,I look for it after the 2020 election when Trump is reelected. The time that was given to Manafort was very excessive ,a sentence that only murderers get. He will probably pay a massive fine and will be free in December 2020 if not before.

I suspect you are correct. But, since Mueller stopped the plea negotiations once, one wonders what Manafort brought to the table this time that made Mueller begin negotiations again. Well, we shall see. 

Pence in 2019!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 46

Thread title needs to be edited:  Manafort Flipped.    and will testify.   WH corrects their own planned statement:   Originally, it said that PM will tell the truth.   After it was revealed, that Manafort flipped that statement about Manafort and truth were removed from statement.

Hilarity ensued:   https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/14/trump-legal-team-takes-back-paul-manafort-will-tell-the-truth.html

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 46

If Manafort is cooperating with Mueller, then there will not ever need a pardon from Trump. I am sure that we will see that. 

Finally people are beginning to see that Trump  alliance is not such a good idea.

no name
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 46

Borrowed from an anonymous poster on another forum, too good not to share:

BREAKING: Forecasters Warn Category 5 Tweetstorm 'Donald' Rapidly Approaching Landfall; Urge All American to Shelter in Place.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 46

MORE UNAMED CO-CONSPIRATORS

"TOGETHER WITH OTHERS"

Manafort Charges C.png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 46
and there are SO many fish in Trumps barrel, aren't there? I still think Manafort will be the key player who brings down Trump. He was involved in so many things in so many ways over the past many years. Hard to keep up on it. Once again Trump ends his week on a horrific note. Lock him up!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

It may well be. He is confronted by the powerful threats of the Mueller fishing expedition. He may say anything to save himself. 

But considering the fact that the charges against him are totally unrelated to the President, the campaign, "collusion" it is obvious that they are being used as a club over his head to give Mueller what he wants.

No Kidding - Are you sure about that

You might want to read through the entire - Charging Document

HERE- http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/i/today/z_creative/ManafortDC_Superseding.pdf

& the Charges Manafort is going to Plead Guilty too

There are Numerous References to Other Unamed Persons

In the trial scheduled in Washington, Manafort faces charges of conspiring against the United States, money laundering, failing to register as a lobbyist, making false statements and conspiring to obstruct justice by trying to influence witnesses.

TRUMP COULD BE A WITNESS OR ONCE AGAIN A UNINDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR

63.  In furtherance of the conspiracy and to effect its illegal object, MANAFORT, together with others, committed the overt acts, in the District of Columbia and
elsewhere, as set forth in the paragraphs above, which are incorporated herein

Manafort Charges.png

Manafort Charges A.png

Manafort Charges B.png

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 46

RKER WROTE-There will be no flipping by Manniford. he is simply trying to avoid another lengthy  trial and lawyers costs. he will plead guilty and then sit down and wait for his pardon----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Right you are-especially when there was no Russian collusion and no crimes related to Trump. Manafort was guilty of crimes going back 13 years. As far  as a Pardon ,I look for it after the 2020 election when Trump is reelected. The time that was given to Manafort was very excessive ,a sentence that only murderers get. He will probably pay a massive fine and will be free in December 2020 if not before.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 46
@mickstuder

I'll believe it when it happens. So much has gone Trumps way this past 18 mos. I just don't believe anything until it happens.
Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

It may well be. He is confronted by the powerful threats of the Mueller fishing expedition. He may say anything to save himself. 

But considering the fact that the charges against him are totally unrelated to the President, the campaign, "collusion" it is obvious that they are being used as a club over his head to give Mueller what he wants.

"Fishing Expedition", "Witch Hunt".  

I think the proper description of identifying and convicting criminal activity in the Trump administration is "shooting fish in a barrel". 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors