Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
224
Views

224 Views
Message 11 of 46

Olderscout,post your source. Most are a figment of your imagination.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
224
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
217
Views

217 Views
Message 12 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

mick wrote-To all the Uninformed Incompetent Decisions he's made like uneccessary Tax Breaks for the Rich which increased the National Debt by Trillions  - Tariffs - Muslim Bans - Zero Tolerance - throwing Paper Towels to starving homeless victmis as his Puerto Rico Disaster Response---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tax breaks for rich and everyone else who pays taxes-Obama increase National debt by 10 trillion in 8 years ,more than all previous Presidents in history-Tarriffs,a good thing,-Muslim ban ,a good thing ,throwing towel to hurricane victims -a good will gesture  and he actually went there and didn`t do a fly-over.


Yeah - he actually went there - with a Box Of Paper Towels - and more then Two Weeks after the Disaster Happened

 

How long do you think it will be before he is in the Carolinas?

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
217
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
223
Views

223 Views
Message 13 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

mick wrote-To all the Uninformed Incompetent Decisions he's made like uneccessary Tax Breaks for the Rich which increased the National Debt by Trillions  - Tariffs - Muslim Bans - Zero Tolerance - throwing Paper Towels to starving homeless victmis as his Puerto Rico Disaster Response---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tax breaks for rich and everyone else who pays taxes-Obama increase National debt by 10 trillion in 8 years ,more than all previous Presidents in history-Tarriffs,a good thing,-Muslim ban ,a good thing ,throwing towel to hurricane victims -a good will gesture  and he actually went there and didn`t do a fly-over.


The tax break that gave the average American $840/year has been totally erased by the $1740 increase in the cost of everything s/he will buy this year caused mostly by those tariffs GOPers love.

 

Obama inherited a $1.4Trillion deficit, cut it to $300Billion and now Der Trumper has jacked it back to $1.2 Trillion (400% increase in 1 year) because lil donny gave $1.2Trillion to the Oligarchs running our Corporations who used it to buy back company stock, solidifying their control and increasing the value of their own portfolios.

 

Corporate profits up 31%, wages, after inflation, up 0.1%, average net worth of the middle 60% of Americans DOWN 7% to below the level it was in 1974 while net worth of the top 1% UP by 300%.

 

The GOPer base certainly has a strange concept of "good economic news".

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
223
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
226
Views

226 Views
Message 14 of 46

mick wrote-To all the Uninformed Incompetent Decisions he's made like uneccessary Tax Breaks for the Rich which increased the National Debt by Trillions  - Tariffs - Muslim Bans - Zero Tolerance - throwing Paper Towels to starving homeless victmis as his Puerto Rico Disaster Response---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tax breaks for rich and everyone else who pays taxes-Obama increase National debt by 10 trillion in 8 years ,more than all previous Presidents in history-Tarriffs,a good thing,-Muslim ban ,a good thing ,throwing towel to hurricane victims -a good will gesture  and he actually went there and didn`t do a fly-over.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
226
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
225
Views

225 Views
Message 15 of 46

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Nothing has tarnished Trump yet, and I don't expect any to be revealed on Friday either. We'll see what we will see.

 

 

What do we see?  We see a lifelong coward and liar...

 

trump-just-dodge-it.jpg

 


 

 

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
225
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
221
Views

221 Views
Message 16 of 46

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Nothing has tarnished Trump yet, and I don't expect any to be revealed on Friday either. We'll see what we will see.


NOTHING?

 

The President of the USA spends a majority of his time defending himself from all the Personal Crisis he himself has created

 

From corroborating with Russians in Helsinki

 

From hiring a National Security Advisor - Michael Flynn who was coorborating with Russians

 

From hiring a Personal Secretary - Rob Porter - who has been accused of beating his wife

 

To all the Uninformed Incompetent Decisions he's made like uneccessary Tax Breaks for the Rich which increased the National Debt by Trillions  - Tariffs - Muslim Bans - Zero Tolerance - throwing Paper Towels to starving homeless victmis as his Puerto Rico Disaster Response

 

ETC.

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
221
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
208
Views

208 Views
Message 17 of 46

easyed598:  And yet no evidence of Russian collusion or all those guilty verdicts has nothing to do with Trump-

 

 

 

Panj wrote-No one knows what evidence Mueller has, so how can you say something so absurd with a straight face?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You would think after a year and 1/2 something would have been revealed or leaked.When and if the Mueller report comes out ,it will be examine with a fine tooth comb and we finally know that it was started under false pretenses and will implicate Obama, Hillary ,Comey  and possibly Mueller and a host of others involved in the false plot of Trump-Russian collusion.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
208
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
205
Views

205 Views
Message 18 of 46

easyed598:  And yet no evidence of Russian collusion or all those guilty verdicts has nothing to do with Trump-

 

 

 

No one knows what evidence Mueller has, so how can you say something so absurd with a straight face?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
205
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
207
Views

207 Views
Message 19 of 46

Nothing has tarnished Trump yet, and I don't expect any to be revealed on Friday either. We'll see what we will see.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
207
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
212
Views

212 Views
Message 20 of 46

@easyed598 wrote:

Olderscout wrote-Mueller is "batting 1000" with the EIGHT people he's brought to trial receiving guilty verdicts or pleading guilty for a reduced sentence.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------And yet no evidence of Russian collusion or all those guilty verdicts has nothing to do with Trump-  The only good thing about the Mueller investigation is that it is bringing out all the fake evidence that brought about  the Mueller investigation in the first place.( Fisas,Steele Dossier,Comey leaking,DOJ corruption at the top,FBI corruption at the the top  etc,etc.)

 

 

Flippers.jpg

 


 

Trumps Criminal Conspiracy.jpg

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
212
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors