From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Reply
Moderator
1
Kudos
436
Views

Re: Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House

436 Views
Message 1 of 42
Thank you for your participation. This thread is now closed.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
436
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
449
Views

Re: Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House

449 Views
Message 2 of 42

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

 

And someone needs to be held accountable for ILLEGALLY using an ILLEGAL weapon to force the poor cops to defend their lives.  From a warning shot.  

More inaccurate, meaningless remarks scattered around in a WEAK attempt to hide you have no facts.  Above is my favorite.  The reference YOU posted didn't say anything about a "warning shot."  It said, "Resident Fired First" and police returned fire.  No wonder you can never post any facts.  You can't even keep from contradicting yourself from one post to the next.  Hilarious.


FACT!  When some are so filled with rage, they are unable to think otside their narrow view.  Man shoots at two cops, in the same room with him with a sawed off shot gun and hit neither of them.  Yeah, I guess it takes one with no facts to figure out that he was trying to kill the cops......LMAO!!!!


SAME old nonsense.  First, what you call a "fact" is not.  Second, you imply I'm filled with rage, which is no more than name calling, the LOWEST form of argument.  Obviously you think I feel like you do.  WRONG.  Second, I posted EXACTLY what your reference said and you are FALSELY adding information that YOU MADE UP.  Typical of ALL little liberals who have NO FACTS.  Third, YOU don't know what happened in the room.  There could be a lot of reasons the cops were not hit when the IDIOT fired an ILLEGAL saw-off shotgun at them AFTER they identified themselves as police.  You don't know where any of the parties were standing.  You don't know what was between them in the room.  Etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.  You don't know ANYTHING about it that was not reported in the reference YOU POSTED.  And after I quoted the reference, you're now saying YOUR reference is false.  TYPICAL NONSENSE.  Can't even keep your story the same from one post to the next.

 

p.s.  Since you like to point out typos with "sic" I'll let you do that yourself for the errors in your post.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
449
Views
Moderator
0
Kudos
464
Views

Re: Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House

464 Views
Message 3 of 42

Hello everyone,

Please remember to post according to the community guidelines, and refrain from insults and inflammatory comments.

Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
464
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
501
Views

Re: Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House

501 Views
Message 4 of 42

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

 

And someone needs to be held accountable for ILLEGALLY using an ILLEGAL weapon to force the poor cops to defend their lives.  From a warning shot.  

More inaccurate, meaningless remarks scattered around in a WEAK attempt to hide you have no facts.  Above is my favorite.  The reference YOU posted didn't say anything about a "warning shot."  It said, "Resident Fired First" and police returned fire.  No wonder you can never post any facts.  You can't even keep from contradicting yourself from one post to the next.  Hilarious.


FACT!  When some are so filled with rage, they are unable to think otside their narrow view.  Man shoots at two cops, in the same room with him with a sawed off shot gun and hit neither of them.  Yeah, I guess it takes one with no facts to figure out that he was trying to kill the cops......LMAO!!!!

 

This type of incident is not uncommon in Lebannon TN...there have been several...I'm sure you aren't aware of other unlawful deaths by the police there.  Ever hear of Gregory Thompson? Or John Adams?  Of course not.  Did you know the former Police Chief pulled a gun on the fire chief and was forced to retire?  Of course not; you'd prefer to remain uninformed and attack others.  Hilarious indeed!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
501
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
519
Views

Re: Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House

519 Views
Message 5 of 42

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

 

And someone needs to be held accountable for ILLEGALLY using an ILLEGAL weapon to force the poor cops to defend their lives.  From a warning shot.  

More inaccurate, meaningless remarks scattered around in a WEAK attempt to hide you have no facts.  Above is my favorite.  The reference YOU posted didn't say anything about a "warning shot."  It said, "Resident Fired First" and police returned fire.  No wonder you can never post any facts.  You can't even keep from contradicting yourself from one post to the next.  Hilarious.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
519
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
532
Views

Re: Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House

532 Views
Message 6 of 42

@GraysonL320504 wrote:

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Regardless of all the goobledygook written in this forum, an INNOCENT man was killed in his own home while trying to protect himself and his home and family from what he thought was a criminal threat.  So we can debate about what happened and what "should" have happened and what "he" did wrong and how the police always get off in these incidents.... ad infinitum.  But the bottom line is a man's days on this earth is OVER and "that" is not right and it is not fair and somebody needs to be held accountable for his death!  How can his family be made whole? How can his death be not in vain?  Justice!


And someone needs to be held accountable for having an ILLEGAL saw-off shotgun.  He was held accountable, with his life.

 

And someone needs to be held accountable for using that ILLEGAL weapon to ILLEGALLY shoot at the police after they clearly identified themselves both verbally and visibly.  He was held accountable.

 

And someone needs to be held accountable for ILLEGALLY using an ILLEGAL weapon to force the poor cops to defend their lives.  From a warning shot.  They are undoubtedly emotionally scarred for life and will never be able to work again.  GOOD!  So the citizens won't have to worry about them busting in another wrong house! They should sue for everything the guy has or ever will have.  

 

Justice!  Will be served after the city pays his "scarred for life" widow a few million.....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
532
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
536
Views

Re: Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House

536 Views
Message 7 of 42

@LydiaN586309 wrote:

Regardless of all the goobledygook written in this forum, an INNOCENT man was killed in his own home while trying to protect himself and his home and family from what he thought was a criminal threat.  So we can debate about what happened and what "should" have happened and what "he" did wrong and how the police always get off in these incidents.... ad infinitum.  But the bottom line is a man's days on this earth is OVER and "that" is not right and it is not fair and somebody needs to be held accountable for his death!  How can his family be made whole? How can his death be not in vain?  Justice!


And someone needs to be held accountable for having an ILLEGAL saw-off shotgun.

 

And someone needs to be held accountable for using that ILLEGAL weapon to ILLEGALLY shoot at the police after they clearly identified themselves both verbally and visibly.

 

And someone needs to be held accountable for ILLEGALLY using an ILLEGAL weapon to force the poor cops to defend their lives.  They are undoubtedly emotionally scarred for life and will never be able to work again.  They should sue for everything the guy has or ever will have.

 

Justice!

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
536
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
533
Views

Re: Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House

533 Views
Message 8 of 42

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Poor Judge Judy - she is used as no more than, "I don't have an answer to your point so I'll insult you".


Wrong again.  She reflects the exasperation of those who read the nonsense posted by the weak and intolerant far right wing posters.  But thanks for your concern.....  It's hilarious that one would consider it an "insult". 


What's hilarious is watching you post the judge judy nonsense because you have nothing that addresses the topic or what other posters have said but seem to think that if you post nonsense it will cover up the ERRONEOUS information that other poster corrected.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
533
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
540
Views

Re: Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House

540 Views
Message 9 of 42

faulty information from a drug informant 

 

Shakes his head.

 

Well at least the police had a reliable source. ( sarcasm )

 

Seriously,  they could have checked this out a little better.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
540
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
528
Views

Re: Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House

528 Views
Message 10 of 42

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Image result for judge judy gif

 

/


Poor Judge Judy - she is used as no more than, "I don't have an answer to your point so I'll insult you".


Wrong again.  She reflects the exasperation of those who read the nonsense posted by the weak and intolerant far right wing posters.  But thanks for your concern.....  It's hilarious that one would consider it an "insult". 


Wrong again, as usual. Wrong again about what?  Or just nothing else to say????  Judge Judy reflects liberal judges legislating from the bench.  The plaintiff and defendents sign an agreement that they are aware of her legal standing and will accept her decision.  I couldn't care less what they choose to do.....it's called liberty.

 

She's the highest rated daytime show and daytime TV is about ratings.  I apologize that it disturbs you so. If you think most watch Judge Judy to "learn law", I can't help you.  Good luck with that.

 


Long before judge Judy was an arbitrator on TV, she was a real judge who wasted taxpayer money by rolling her eyeballs in real courts.

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
528
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors