Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Make America Great

Message 41 of 49

@easyed598wrote:

None of those people made America great .Only Trump. New slogan -Keep America Great !

None of those people kept going bankrupt leaving countless construction companies without being paid.

None of those ruined their credit in America and had to go to Russia to get credit.

If you think a President standing behind a podium insulting people makes America great again .............. you are the problem.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 49

@easyed598wrote:

Alferd wrote-Keeping America Grotesque for Putin's Lemontop Lying man-baby.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Brilliant alferd ,I never heard this one before -Oh wait a minute,yes I did -YAAAWN!

How nice for you.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I do what I can for those who seem to be living in a alternate world-------------------------------------------------------Keeping America Great!

Yes the far right does live in an alternate world. It is the world of Germany in the 1930 and early 40.

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 49

Alferd wrote-Keeping America Grotesque for Putin's Lemontop Lying man-baby.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Brilliant alferd ,I never heard this one before -Oh wait a minute,yes I did -YAAAWN!

How nice for you.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I do what I can for those who seem to be living in a alternate world-------------------------------------------------------Keeping America Great!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 49

@easyed598wrote:

How nice for you.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 49

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 49

@easyed598wrote:

None of those people made America great .Only Trump. New slogan -Keep America Great !

Yep - Grotesquely Obscene Pedophiles/Plutocrats...  

Keeping America Grotesque for Putin's Lemontop Lying man-baby.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 49

Pathetic, isn't it?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 49

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Make America Great

Message 49 of 49

Trump, from behind his podium, attacked the following people in his speech:

George Bush

Elizabeth Warren

Nancy Pelosi

Hillary Clint

Oprah Winfrey

Chuck Todd

Barrack Obama

If you think a President standing behind a podium insulting people makes America great again .............. you are the problem.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Replies