Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Make America Great Again By Destroying it First

Message 1 of 1

I think I'm starting to understand the Plan more now - completely destroy the country as the last Republican Administration almost accomplished

Then you can take credit for cleaning up your own mess - solid business plan - so great to finally have a non-politician superb businessman in the Whitehouse

Afterall thats how the most successful business people in the world do it everyday - buy up or overthrow a struggling business - cannabalize anything of value - fire all the employees - sell off all the real estate and proclaim what a Good Businessman I am

I wonder when all these superior business management skills are going to finally be brought to bear - because right now - even the Generals in the US Military are extremely worried about the Chaos Trump is causing in our Government

Gen. Tony Thomas, head of the military’s Special Operations Command, expressed concern about upheaval inside the White House. “Our government continues to be in unbelievable turmoil. I hope they sort it out soon because we’re a nation at war,” he said at a military conference on Tuesday.

Asked about his comments later, General Thomas said in a brief interview, “As a commander, I’m concerned our government be as stable as possible.”

Source - https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/us/politics/trump-white-house.html?_r=0

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies