Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Majority of GOP Voters Believe: Press is An Enemy of the People

Message 71 of 106

Remember, cult members will NEVER criticize, challenge, or disagree with their Supreme Leader. Hence, they will not perceive Trump's blatant attacks on the free press as a threat to our democracy.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Majority of GOP Voters Believe: Press is An Enemy of the People

Message 72 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

No tangent in pointing out the obvious above.

There is no pointing out what doesn't exist. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 106

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

But of course CT  and  I am surprised to see that you don't want to recognize the reasons.
They will continue to support Trump until their way of life are touched by the policies of this Administration. 

What has our "way of life" to do with a discussion of a "free" vs "biased" press?

Nor  a darn thing but because you have refused to answer that question so many times I thought I could simply variate the issue. or go into a tangent like so many of your posts.

No tangent in pointing out the obvious above.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 74 of 106

@rker321 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The following is a statement only a Trump Cult member would make and it's one you couldn't make up if you tried. It's indicative as to why America is in so much trouble today.

RK said, "Any rational person knows that the President has never attacked the free press."

CT   LOL  LOL  lOl   that is because I have been trying to press Rk for an answer to please tell us who is the biased media and he will  never answer the question that is why he said what you posted.  

Nothing really funny about the issue of "free" vs "biased" being overlooked by ct.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 75 of 106

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As I've stated before, Trump Cult members will never criticize, disagree with, or challenge their supreme leader. The rest of America is outraged when Trump attacks the free press by calling them an enemy of the people.

As I've stated before, the President has not attacked the free press.

And yet ct keeps putting up the same "copy&paste" nonsense ignoring that reality.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 76 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

But of course CT  and  I am surprised to see that you don't want to recognize the reasons.
They will continue to support Trump until their way of life are touched by the policies of this Administration. 

What has our "way of life" to do with a discussion of a "free" vs "biased" press?

Nor  a darn thing but because you have refused to answer that question so many times I thought I could simply variate the issue. or go into a tangent like so many of your posts.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 77 of 106

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The following is a statement only a Trump Cult member would make and it's one you couldn't make up if you tried. It's indicative as to why America is in so much trouble today.

RK said, "Any rational person knows that the President has never attacked the free press."

CT   LOL  LOL  lOl   that is because I have been trying to press Rk for an answer to please tell us who is the biased media and he will  never answer the question that is why he said what you posted.  

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Majority of GOP Voters Believe: Press is An Enemy of the People

Message 78 of 106

As I've stated before, Trump Cult members will never criticize, disagree with, or challenge their supreme leader. The rest of America is outraged when Trump attacks the free press by calling them an enemy of the people.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 79 of 106

@rker321 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 80 of 106

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The following statement is too complex for Trump Cult members.

"The Press is an Enemy of the People".

It is actually too simple for anyone to deal with because you left out the key words - "free" and "biased".

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors