Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Majority of GOP Voters Believe: Press is An Enemy of the People

Message 31 of 106

@rker321 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

RK9152, are you a liberal agent pretending to be a conservative?  Trump never said "free press" and he never said "an enemy of the people."  Those are obvious lies by the "FAKE NEWS media"  which proves his point that "it is the enemy of the American People!".   It seems to me as though you are doing your damnedest to obfuscate this by confusing direct with inaccurate indirect quotes.  You seem to know about myself a lot more than I guess that I do. but you are right. I am not what you would call a conservative, I am a Republican which in the present is not the same.

And, I noticed that you have a disrespect for borders, both literal and figurative, which is a deep seated liberal psychological trait. Quotation marks are borders.  Not only do you disrespect the direct quotes of Trump, you and Cent...2010 often show disrespect for the borders of quoted posts which are labelled by other user names, by intermingling your words with theirs.  This is a manifestation of deep seated liberalism!

Here is a video explaining the psychology behind the liberal disrespect of borders:

Sir, you have the right to notice whatever you like. and frankly my dear I don't give a darn.
If Trump didn't write that tweet and you choose to think that is a fake, that is also your right and my right is to simply believe what ever I feel like it.

So please continue with your psychological  profile, it would be in my mind quite comical.

I was speaking to RK9152 and, if you believed that I was speaking to you, it is your bad, which, in my mind, is quite comical.

BTW, does the red of your big print represent menstrual blood?  I ask because I read

https://www.dailywire.com/news/17692/watch-feminists-paint-their-period-blood-amanda-prestigiacomo

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 106

@aruzinsky wrote:

RK9152, are you a liberal agent pretending to be a conservative?  Trump never said "free press" and he never said "an enemy of the people."  Those are obvious lies by the "FAKE NEWS media"  which proves his point that "it is the enemy of the American People!".   It seems to me as though you are doing your damnedest to obfuscate this by confusing direct with inaccurate indirect quotes.  You seem to know about myself a lot more than I guess that I do. but you are right. I am not what you would call a conservative, I am a Republican which in the present is not the same.

And, I noticed that you have a disrespect for borders, both literal and figurative, which is a deep seated liberal psychological trait. Quotation marks are borders.  Not only do you disrespect the direct quotes of Trump, you and Cent...2010 often show disrespect for the borders of quoted posts which are labelled by other user names, by intermingling your words with theirs.  This is a manifestation of deep seated liberalism!

Here is a video explaining the psychology behind the liberal disrespect of borders:

Sir, you have the right to notice whatever you like. and frankly my dear I don't give a darn.
If Trump didn't write that tweet and you choose to think that is a fake, that is also your right and my right is to simply believe what ever I feel like it.

So please continue with your psychological  profile, it would be in my mind quite comical.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

The trump supporters in WV are brainwashed just like most of his supporters. I have mentioned before, and truly believe that these would be the same people that would have followed jim jones to Guyana for “kool aid fest”. 

Suffering from a “savior” complex. Unfortunately they perhaps discovered too late that their savior was a wack 

job...”We drank what”!

Why do people like trump want to drag everyone else down with them? 

trump has declared the free press as the enemy. Well then, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Of course they are brainwashed, they don't agree with you what other possible explanation could there possibly be?

For example, they probably think the President never declared the free press as the enemy. You can prove them to be brainwashed by merely posting a quote from the President making that claim.

Does this help?:

TrumpEnemyQuote.png

You missed a key term in my words - "free press". Those mentioned are a biased press manipulating the thinking of the people in an ideological and partisan way.

RK9152, are you a liberal agent pretending to be a conservative?  Trump never said "free press" and he never said "an enemy of the people."  Those are obvious lies by the "FAKE NEWS media"  which proves his point that "it is the enemy of the American People!".   It seems to me as though you are doing your damnedest to obfuscate this by confusing direct with inaccurate indirect quotes.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Does this help?:

TrumpEnemyQuote.png

You missed a key term in my words - "free press". Those mentioned are a biased press manipulating the thinking of the people in an ideological and partisan way.

Completely confused RK  are you saying that the tweet by Trump is not what he saud and was  written by someone else? 

Nope, what he "saud" was exactly what I "saud" so we both "saud" it correctly.

Oh  I am sorry RK  I must have missed what you said, what was that?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Majority of GOP Voters Believe: Press is An Enemy of the People

Message 35 of 106

A majority of Republicans said they believed the news media is "the enemy of the people" rather than "an important part of democracy", in a poll released last Tuesday.

The poll from Quinnipiac University showed 51% of GOP respondents identified with President Donald Trump's "enemy of the people" line 

The poll showed 36% of GOP respondents called the news media "an important part of democracy," a much smaller share than any other group listed by Quinnipiac
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 106

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Does this help?:

TrumpEnemyQuote.png

Completely confused RK  are you saying that the tweet by Trump is not what he saud and was  written by someone else? 

Nope, what he "saud" was exactly what I "saud" so we both "saud" it correctly.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Does this help?:

TrumpEnemyQuote.png

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 106

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

The trump supporters in WV are brainwashed just like most of his supporters. I have mentioned before, and truly believe that these would be the same people that would have followed jim jones to Guyana for “kool aid fest”. 

Suffering from a “savior” complex. Unfortunately they perhaps discovered too late that their savior was a wack 

job...”We drank what”!

Why do people like trump want to drag everyone else down with them? 

trump has declared the free press as the enemy. Well then, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Of course they are brainwashed, they don't agree with you what other possible explanation could there possibly be?

For example, they probably think the President never declared the free press as the enemy. You can prove them to be brainwashed by merely posting a quote from the President making that claim.

Does this help?:

TrumpEnemyQuote.png

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Majority of GOP Voters Believe: Press is An Enemy of the People

Message 39 of 106

It's a Monday morning shocker as RK is defending Trump's calling the press "An Enemy of the People". Who could've expected something so radical from RK?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 106

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Only someone who wants to be a dictator would call the press "An Enemy of the People".

Alternately, one desiring a free nation would call out the dangers of a biased media.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors