Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Majority of GOP Voters Believe: Press is An Enemy of the People

Message 11 of 106

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

The trump supporters in WV are brainwashed just like most of his supporters. I have mentioned before, and truly believe that these would be the same people that would have followed jim jones to Guyana for “kool aid fest”. 

Suffering from a “savior” complex. Unfortunately they perhaps discovered too late that their savior was a wack 

job...”We drank what”!

Why do people like trump want to drag everyone else down with them? 

trump has declared the free press as the enemy. Well then, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Of course they are brainwashed, they don't agree with you what other possible explanation could there possibly be?

For example, they probably think the President never declared the free press as the enemy. You can prove them to be brainwashed by merely posting a quote from the President making that claim.

Does this help?:

TrumpEnemyQuote.png

You missed a key term in my words - "free press". Those mentioned are a biased press manipulating the thinking of the people in an ideological and partisan way.

RK9152, are you a liberal agent pretending to be a conservative?  Trump never said "free press" and he never said "an enemy of the people."  Those are obvious lies by the "FAKE NEWS media"  which proves his point that "it is the enemy of the American People!".   It seems to me as though you are doing your damnedest to obfuscate this by confusing direct with inaccurate indirect quotes.

And, I noticed that you have a disrespect for borders, both literal and figurative, which is a deep seated liberal psychological trait. Quotation marks are borders.  Not only do you disrespect the direct quotes of Trump, you and Cent...2010 often show disrespect for the borders of quoted posts which are labelled by other user names, by intermingling your words with theirs.  This is a manifestation of deep seated liberalism!

Here is a video explaining the psychology behind the liberal disrespect of borders:

It is usually not worth the effort to try to talk them out of their "gospel" words and phrases. Where possible (as in this case) I simply point out that even their made up words do not do what they think they do.

How well is that working for you?  Show me evidence that it works better.

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

The trump supporters in WV are brainwashed just like most of his supporters. I have mentioned before, and truly believe that these would be the same people that would have followed jim jones to Guyana for “kool aid fest”. 

Suffering from a “savior” complex. Unfortunately they perhaps discovered too late that their savior was a wack 

job...”We drank what”!

trump has declared the free press as the enemy. Well then, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Of course they are brainwashed, they don't agree with you what other possible explanation could there possibly be?

For example, they probably think the President never declared the free press as the enemy. You can prove them to be brainwashed by merely posting a quote from the President making that claim.

Does this help?:

TrumpEnemyQuote.png

You missed a key term in my words - "free press". Those mentioned are a biased press manipulating the thinking of the people in an ideological and partisan way.

RK9152, are you a liberal agent pretending to be a conservative?  Trump never said "free press" and he never said "an enemy of the people."  Those are obvious lies by the "FAKE NEWS media"  which proves his point that "it is the enemy of the American People!".   It seems to me as though you are doing your damnedest to obfuscate this by confusing direct with inaccurate indirect quotes.

And, I noticed that you have a disrespect for borders, both literal and figurative, which is a deep seated liberal psychological trait. Quotation marks are borders.  Not only do you disrespect the direct quotes of Trump, you and Cent...2010 often show disrespect for the borders of quoted posts which are labelled by other user names, by intermingling your words with theirs.  This is a manifestation of deep seated liberalism!

Here is a video explaining the psychology behind the liberal disrespect of borders:

It is usually not worth the effort to try to talk them out of their "gospel" words and phrases. Where possible (as in this case) I simply point out that even their made up words do not do what they think they do.

Not well. Here is their theme song from a "cute white girl" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyEMJBhCtU8

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 106

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's another shocker, it's Monday afternoon and RK is doing everything he can to defend a President who repeatedly referred to the press as an enemy of the people. This is not Germany in the 1930s and we are not a banana republic, but Trump is trying to take us there, and RK's offering him a free ride.

Sadly, it is not shocking that ct still has not gained the ability to distinguish between the terms "free press" and "biased press". And also sadly not shocking, when lacking in real facts, ct falls back on the cliches of Germany in the '30s.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 106

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

This is a CLASSIC discussion.  I nominate this topic for AARP Topic Hall of Fame!!!

Pinkie, meet the ring finger....

By inserting other text, you removed the part to which I responded from the bottom:

"It is usually not worth the effort to try to talk them out of their "gospel" words and phrases. Where possible (as in this case) I simply point out that even their made up words do not do what they think they do."

Of course, you had to cross the border to do that, like some stinking illegal immigrant.  

Image result for judge judy gif

LOL....and yet it continues.....

I hope the only way to save a clown from himself isn't to shoot `em.

Of course, you had to cross the border to do that, like some stinking illegal immigrant.  

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 106

@aruzinsky wrote:

This is a CLASSIC discussion.  I nominate this topic for AARP Topic Hall of Fame!!!

By inserting other text, you removed the part to which I responded from the bottom:

"It is usually not worth the effort to try to talk them out of their "gospel" words and phrases. Where possible (as in this case) I simply point out that even their made up words do not do what they think they do."

Image result for judge judy gif

LOL....and yet it continues.....

I hope the only way to save a clown from himself isn't to shoot `em.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 106

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

No tangent in pointing out the obvious above.

There is no pointing out what doesn't exist. 

My point exactly, there was no tangent in, "What has our "way of life" to do with a discussion of a "free" vs "biased" press?".

Since you claim this "bias" is widespread, trot out a few actual examples.

Then let's consider things from what you falsely label as "free press"  - the Birther nonsense, the existence of a LIBERAL "Deep State" controlling the FBI, Hillary having committed ANY crime, Global Warming a hoax followed by Global warming real, but not caused by human activity, black UN Helicopters coming to take your guns - THAT list is endless because the GOPerLords add to it every hour of every day.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 106

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:
@CriticalThinking @Olderscout66 @rker321 @

Does this help?:

TrumpEnemyQuote.png

And, I noticed that you have a disrespect for borders, both literal and figurative, which is a deep seated liberal psychological trait. Quotation marks are borders.  Not only do you disrespect the direct quotes of Trump, you often show disrespect for the borders of quoted posts which are labelled by other user names, by intermingling your words with theirs.  This is a manifestation of deep seated liberalism!

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

job...”We drank what”!

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 106

@CriticalThinking wrote:

It's almost pathetic watching Trump Cult members trying to create mumbo jumbo over this issue when there is no confusion. It's crystal clear, we have a President of the United States who repeatedly describes the press as "An Enemy of the People". Listen to him.

We are not Germany in 1933 and we are not a banana republic, but that's where Trump wants to take us. This is not rocket science, listen to Trump's words.

The Republican Party is responsible for this also, they have failed to stand up against trump's attack against the press and most all news media. They have failed to stand up against trump's actions with the Russians. They have failed the American people in the process.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 106

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote: 

ba-wa-ha-ha-ha.....  Classic!!!!

And, I noticed that you have a disrespect for borders, both literal and figurative, which is a deep seated liberal psychological trait. Quotation marks are borders.  Not only do you disrespect the direct quotes of Trump, you often show disrespect for the borders of quoted posts which are labelled by other user names, by intermingling your words with theirs.  This is a manifestation of deep seated liberalism!

Too fricking hilarious.....  You just can't make this stuff up!!!!

Case in point.

Indeed! And you STILL don't "get it"!

No, I don't get the delusions of schizophrenics.

Apparently you haven't figured out yet the obvious signs of mental fragmentation, but PUH-LEEEEZE continue.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 106

@aruzinsky wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:
@CriticalThinking @Olderscout66 @rker321 @

Does this help?:

TrumpEnemyQuote.png

@williamb39198 wrote:

@rk9152

job...”We drank what”!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Majority of GOP Voters Believe: Press is An Enemy of the People

Message 20 of 106

It's almost pathetic watching Trump Cult members trying to create mumbo jumbo over this issue when there is no confusion. It's crystal clear, we have a President of the United States who repeatedly describes the press as "An Enemy of the People". Listen to him.

We are not Germany in 1933 and we are not a banana republic, but that's where Trump wants to take us. This is not rocket science, listen to Trump's words.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors