Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 11 of 84
The politicians and supporters of the left are acting like sacrificing a few Americans is no big thing. I guess human sacrifice is making a comeback, in the democrat party.

The high priestess pelosi is a low life .

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 84

@quidduo wrote:

Thanks for your opinion but you are not one that matters. 

Every American matters.

Tags (2)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 84

@KidBoy2 wrote:

LydiaN586309 posted..

So nope. Nobody asked me. But if I had been polled, had I been asked, I would have told them I have not approved of tRump's handling of this crisis or he's bumbling running of the presidency since day one. But nobody asked me and really I don't trust or believe in polls anyway.

======================================

Your opinion...which I believe more than never and less than always.

“And your opinion is not my reality.”

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 84

@KidBoy2 wrote:

LydiaN586309 posted..

So nope. Nobody asked me. But if I had been polled, had I been asked, I would have told them I have not approved of tRump's handling of this crisis or he's bumbling running of the presidency since day one. But nobody asked me and really I don't trust or believe in polls anyway.

No worries. With this trajectory of displayed incompetence, November election is going to be fun. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 84

@quidduo wrote:

Thanks for your opinion but you are not one that matters. The President has done the right things and it will pay off in fewer people getting sick. You are a part of the problem. A divider, a hater, and one who could cause this country to be totally bankrupt and dysfunctional. The unwillingness of you and those like you to save small business and its employees is unconscionable. People are not only dying, they are losing their jobs. It will get worse, much worse. It could make the depression of the 30's be child's play. A package to save the country needs to be virus specific and business specific. Not green new deal, abortion, union, or any kitchen sink you liars want to throw in there. Wake up before it is too late!

The president has reacted to this crisis like a rabid raccoon in a house fire. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 84

Thanks for your opinion but you are not one that matters. The President has done the right things and it will pay off in fewer people getting sick. You are a part of the problem. A divider, a hater, and one who could cause this country to be totally bankrupt and dysfunctional. The unwillingness of you and those like you to save small business and its employees is unconscionable. People are not only dying, they are losing their jobs. It will get worse, much worse. It could make the depression of the 30's be child's play. A package to save the country needs to be virus specific and business specific. Not green new deal, abortion, union, or any kitchen sink you liars want to throw in there. Wake up before it is too late!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 84

LydiaN586309 posted..

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 84

RE: Majority of Americans now say they approve of Trump's handling of coronavirus: poll

I don't know how that statement could possibly be true.  Nobody polled me or asked my opinion.  And in my humble opinion, tRump's response to this world wide health disaster has been abominable.  First, he ignored the warnings.  Then denied the warnings were true.   Then he lied about the reality of and seriousness of the pandemic.   Then and even now he did what he always does -- pointed fingers of blame.  People all over the world were getting sick and dropping dead. And then it finally came to our shores and he thought he could keep it out by not letting those poor cruise ship "refugees" land on our shores.  Remember:  He didn't want our "numbers" of sick people to go up.  And after all of that, it took some Fox News talking heads to admonishhim and told him what to think and do, that he finally and grudgingly felt he had to come out, take some action, and actually lead!  

So nope.  Nobody asked me.  But if I had been polled, had I been asked, I would have told them I have not approved of tRump's handling of this crisis or he's bumbling running of the presidency since day one.  But nobody asked me and really I don't trust or believe in polls anyway.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 84
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 84

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Never expect Trump Cult members to deal with facts or the truth. There is a bi-partisan bill which would immediately pass both the House and Senate, which sends the money to those who need it most, such as small businesses. 

What's holding it up is Moscow Mitch's plan to subsidize the big corporations again.

Exactly, @CriticalThinking!   When it comes to the Rich Man, my question is always, "When is enough money....ENOUGH?"  "Do our wealthy brethren gots ta have it all?"   

Apparently the answer is, "Yes!"  And as Gordon Gekko said, "Greed is good!"  It's definitely is good for the greedy!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors