Science is honing in on better ways to treat chronic pain. Read about it in this AARP series.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Majority of Americans Thinks Trump Racist

Message 1 of 11

@williamb39198 wrote:

Some seem to think that being a racist, or defending a racist is a virtue...sorry but it’s not.

It does however fit in with trump’s other slogan: “make america white again”.

a racist is a racist is a racist, catch up 

I have never heard anyone here or in the Administration making that claim about virtue.

The President has never mentioned that slogan.

Strike two - see what happens when you post out of blind hatred rather than rational thought.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 11

205099_600.jpg

Gottfried von Berlichingen said it 500 years ago - now it is entirely appropriate and deserved for tRump...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 11

Some seem to think that being a racist, or defending a racist is a virtue...sorry but it’s not.

It does however fit in with trump’s other slogan: “make america white again”.

a racist is a racist is a racist, catch up 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 11

Heh heh...................ok so Math & English are not my Strongest Skills.............however I'm Pretty Good with US History and guess what 

No MSM Media or Credible Pollster of any kind has ever felt compelled to ask Americans - how many think their President is a Racist.........

The fact that it's a valid question in 2018 - should make every American embarrassed & disgusted 

I heard some Country & Western Singer at the Whitehouse today singing a song that had words implying - America where everyone has the same chance - ha ha ha ha ha 

( " If I do not believe as you believe, it proves that you do not believe as I believe, and this is all that it proves. Sam Adams )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 11
Majority of Americans Thinks Trump Racist

Forty-four percent of voters said they think “racist beliefs” were a motive in Trump’s immigration policy, while 50 percent said Trump has “a sincere interest in controlling our borders.” Sixty percent said the policy of separating children from their parents at the border was a violation of human rights.

==========================

immigration policy...the same policy that has been in place for many years.

separating children from their parents ...FYI Trump has issued an executive order banning the separation of children from their parents.

Me thinks its the left wing news media like MSNBC that has influenced many people...sad what power the news media has.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 11

@alferdpacker wrote:

No disingenuous equivocations by trump supporters will ever change the fact that the world is well aware of the fact that trump is a racist.

But boy-howdy are the donald ignoblers giving it their best shot of distraction and smoke/mirror verbage.   In their tiny world, they seem to not acknowledge that the global citizenry is watching democracy being steamrolled by the racist faction in this country.    

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 11

No disingenuous equivocations by trump supporters will ever change the fact that the world is well aware of the fact that trump is a racist.

Gottfried von Berlichingen said it 500 years ago - now it is entirely appropriate and deserved for tRump...
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 11

@Epster wrote:

I want to point out that the title: "Majority of Americans Thinks Trump Racist" is not only grammatically incorrect (think rather than thinks) but also a lie according to the accompanying text.

49 percent is not a majority of Americans. It is, according to the text, the majority of voters, but then, since no one asked either me or my husband --both voters-- our opinion on this, I rather doubt that statistic is accurate either.

So here's my take away: Mick wanted to post something provocative, and didn't care a whit about the truth. OK: same old, same old ... and nevermind.

It's obviously not true. But it does show the power of the "Resistance" and the biased MSM. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 11

I want to point out that the title: "Majority of Americans Thinks Trump Racist" is not only grammatically incorrect (think rather than thinks) but also a lie according to the accompanying text.

49 percent is not a majority of Americans. It is, according to the text, the majority of voters, but then, since no one asked either me or my husband --both voters-- our opinion on this, I rather doubt that statistic is accurate either.

So here's my take away: Mick wanted to post something provocative, and didn't care a whit about the truth. OK: same old, same old ... and nevermind.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 11

@mickstuder wrote:

Nearly half of voters think President Donald Trump is a racist, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday.

Forty-nine percent of voters said Trump is racist, while 47 percent said he’s not, according to the poll. These numbers are similar to those from a February Quinnipiac poll, where 49 percent of voters said Trump was racist and 46 percent said he was not.

Forty-four percent of voters said they think “racist beliefs” were a motive in Trump’s immigration policy, while 50 percent said Trump has “a sincere interest in controlling our borders.” Sixty percent said the policy of separating children from their parents at the border was a violation of human rights.

Since enacting the policy, Trump and his associates have repeatedly pushed false, racist narratives to garner support, often associating immigration with high crime rates despite no evidence to support claims that immigrants commit more crime than U.S. citizens.

While only 11 percent of Republican voters in the Quinnipiac poll said they think Trump is a racist, 22 percent said they believe Trump has emboldened racist people to express their beliefs publicly.

The number of hate crimes rose the year Trump was elected ― the first increase in over a decade. That trend continued in 2017.

Source - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist_us_5b3ce1aee4b05127ccee5eb3

The "polls" also said Hillary would be number 45!

Kudos
Views