Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Major Report Omission Shows Mueller Was Either Incompetent Or A Political Hack

Message 1 of 13

@Panjandrum wrote:

Richva:   Heck, that works.  I would love to see a full investigation into the charges that the Democrats initiated spying.  Oddly, the Republicans don't seem to want to see those committees formed. What's up with that?

They know they won't like the conclusions. Just like all the conclusions from all the Benghazi investigations..................zip, zilch, nada. Made them look ridiculous to all but the clueless base.

What's up with that is just plain ol' common sense. Why would the Reps want another Dem lead fishing expedition in which the Dems control the release of findings?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Major Report Omission Shows Mueller Was Either Incompetent Or A Political Hack

Message 2 of 13

@Richva wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The obvious solution here is for Congress to set up a committee to publicly investigate every claim made in the Steele Dossier.  How Steele got the information, what corroborating information does he have, and are there any other facts not in the Steele Dossier  which should also be investigated.  I am going to love this. Let's do it. 

The investigation will be headed up by AG Barr and it will include why the Democrats initiated spying on Trump prior to the election. I agree - it will be a hoot!

Heck, that works.  I would love to see a full investigation into the charges that the Democrats initiated spying.  Oddly, the Republicans don't seem to want to see those committees formed. What's up with that?

Wait......I thought I saw something about AG Barr in there.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

@Richva wrote:

Wait,,,,,,,,the right is now saying Mueller should have investigated more closely and taken more time? WOW. That is a change.  All those obstruction of justice examples in the report must have hit home. 

Wait......I believe the point was not take more time but rather report more thoroughly. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13

Perhaps they could look into or explain why barr would not testify, trump does not want to release information or have anyone testify, trump doesn’t want Mueller to testify, they won’t release the entire report, and why there were so many russians involved with trump?

Yet the right is willing to waste time on playing word salad with “spying”, and using Steele and Hillary as coverups to divert attention from all of trump’s ongoing investigations into his illegal activities and lies...get real, please!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The obvious solution here is for Congress to set up a committee to publicly investigate every claim made in the Steele Dossier.  How Steele got the information, what corroborating information does he have, and are there any other facts not in the Steele Dossier  which should also be investigated.  I am going to love this. Let's do it. 

The investigation will be headed up by AG Barr and it will include why the Democrats initiated spying on Trump prior to the election. I agree - it will be a hoot!

Yeah, let's investigate the obvious....why does the FBI investigate leads that Russia is involved in a Presidential election? Hoot indeed.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

Richva:   Heck, that works.  I would love to see a full investigation into the charges that the Democrats initiated spying.  Oddly, the Republicans don't seem to want to see those committees formed. What's up with that?

They know they won't like the conclusions. Just like all the conclusions from all the Benghazi investigations..................zip, zilch, nada. Made them look ridiculous to all but the clueless base.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Heck, that works.  I would love to see a full investigation into the charges that the Democrats initiated spying.  Oddly, the Republicans don't seem to want to see those committees formed. What's up with that?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

@Richva wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

It sounds like the Federalist understands that the Mueller Report was a very damning document and not a glowing exoneration. LOL

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors