Honored Social Butterfly

Maher on CNN today

I have just finished seeing Maher on CNN today. and I was surprised to see that what he said, was so much what I have  been saying here for a long time.
I will not pat my  back  for sounding an alarm that should be taken seriously. and also, because I don't consider myself more educated or intelligent than many and that they are expressing the same concern that I am.
I am afraid that the Democratic party is not paying attention to the reality of the next elections.
Nothing, not the Mueller report, not anything that Trump has done, not the Impeachment have had any effect on a good portion of Americans. and that should really concern us all.
The elections will be the most important elections and they will not be easy, on the contrary. they will have to be fought in many ares. because they have an economy that will not help the Democratic cause.
You can say whatever you want, but until that Unemployment % becomes high in this country. you cannot use that as reason to kick out Trump. People  vote with their pocket book, and there pocket book are not suffering at this time. So your plan is  to become stronger than Trump. but make sure that the Democratic candidate chooses wisely the issues that they want to present to the American people.

no name
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

make sure that the Democratic candidate chooses wisely the issues that they want to present to the American people.

They will keep chanting, "Anyone but Trump!".

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

make sure that the Democratic candidate chooses wisely the issues that they want to present to the American people.

They will keep chanting, "Anyone but Trump!".

I can't believe that the Democratic Party is at this time not  really nervous. and not seeing that they have a pretty good chance of loosing the elections. Is not anyone but Trump is choosing the correct candidate and yes, I am seeing here right in this message board how many are thinking in a manner that will bring these election to a disastrous end. |People please start thinking. start not dreaming as to who is the best President. they are all good. but not good enough to make Trump loose.

no name
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for chicken little the sky is falling gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

@Roxanna35 wrote:

Nothing, not the Mueller report, not anything that Trump has done, not the Impeachment have had any effect on a good portion of Americans. and that should really concern us all.

If a candidate can laugh about touching  the crotches of young women and still get elected, there isn't anything that will have an effect on Americans.

Heck, four of every ten women still voted for him, even after making that vile remark.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

@nctarheel wrote:

@Roxanna35 wrote:

If a candidate can laugh about touching  the crotches of young women and still get elected, there isn't anything that will have an effect on Americans.

Heck, four of every ten women still voted for him, even after making that vile remark.

Exactly, so what is the message that they should concentrate on? not that he is the most corrupt man in the history of this country. but the road is very high for the Democratic Party. and what may have an impact is money. not integrity and honesty. Democrats cannot say that Americans don't have a job, they may not have a 15.00 and hour job but is a job. they are going to concentrate in the quality of the State Candidates. that they put in place. The Democratic Party needs to change that Senate and quick.
they need a candidate that doesn't govern by the Grace of God like Bernie and Warren. why don't they ask them how in  hades are they going to put their policies in place with a Republican Senate?
It they cannot answer that question they are not the candidate that should even be consider.
we need a candidate that can drum into the minds of Americans the real issues. like are you really better today ?
Do you really think that America is really great today? 
What is it that you feel you need which I can see is Health Care but not for all ala Bernie Sanders. we need income equality, we need to really come to grips with the lack of integrity, lack of honesty and really believe that people that do not agree with you should be insulted or attack. If you really believe in a Democratic system do you really believe that you are having one now? What kind of country you really want to belong to? Unfortunately the economy is not on the side of the Democrats, better find other issues that they can latch onto.

no name
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png