Know someone over 50 who is making a difference? Nominate them for the AARP Purpose Prize. Nominations close March 31!

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Maher: Stone’s Arrest Was ‘Over-the-Top’

Message 1 of 5

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

So, apparently Breitbart and Mahr were wrong AGAIN....

The arrest was not over the top as evidence seized that could have been destroyed was presented yesterday to the court......he's in BIG doo doo......

I don't get it.  jim thinks Mahr's opinion matters because.....what or why?  This must only be a tiny crumb he wants to cast a spell over so poof!.....an entire cake with a file baked inside it materializes for him to personally deliver to Stone.  What a hero aye?  If it were not so sad, the grip on reality's truth some can't seem to comprehend is comical. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

If I understand the situation, the FBI used the same techniques with the Stone arrest they have used in countless similar situations.  So, is it being suggested that Stone should receive some sort of special treatment by the FBI because he is one of Trump's associates?  If not, what is the reason the Stone arrest should not follow regular FBI protocol? 

Finally, if the FBI does not follow "the book" in arresting Stone, what set of protocols should they follow? 

This looks suspiciously like another case of "How dare you treat our precious little snowflake in this manner?" kind of thinking.  I remember when Republicans had some dignity. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

So, apparently Breitbart and Mahr were wrong AGAIN....

The arrest was not over the top as evidence seized that could have been destroyed was presented yesterday to the court......he's in BIG doo doo......

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5
cue the violins here Jim. "Over the top"?? Give me a break and cry me a river. He should be in prison right now IMO, hopefully that will happen soon. Sorry, I have NO sympathy what so ever for pathological liars, and that includes Trump. You guys should be asking yourself, why all the lying from everybody involved instead. Lock him up!!!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Maher: Stone’s Arrest Was ‘Over-the-Top’

Message 5 of 5

On Friday’s broadcast of HBO’s “Real Time,” host Bill Maher said that the arrest of former Trump adviser Roger Stone “was an over-the-top arrest.”

During an interview with author and columnist Ann Coulter, Maher stated, “Roger Stone was arrested. I would agree with you, it was an over-the-top arrest.”

He continued, “[W]e’ve all seen the clips on the news recently, [of Trump saying] I had no contacts with Russia…we know that that’s a plain lie. That’s kind of a consequential lie, isn’t it? Now that we know he was trying to build a tower in Moscow up until the election.”

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Replies