Honored Social Butterfly

Madness of the Left

Soros Funded District Attorney: Officers Should Determine If Looters “Needed” Stolen Merchandise Before Charging Them 

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/soros-funded-california-da-determine-offenders-needs-before-char...

But when looters are caught stealing merchandise during Black Lives Matter riots in the same county, Costa County’s District Attorney Diana Becton takes a much different approach to “justice.” Instead of charging them with a felony, Becton is asking for officers to consider if the looters “needed” the stolen merchandise before charging them.

Go figure. They weren't looting they were shopping for essentials. This is crazy and  what we should expect during the summer of love.... right?

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

The real "Madness" is in OUR White House and it will be voted out this November.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

The real "Madness" is in OUR White House and it will be voted out this November.

The ONLY madness is in your liberal cities and that will be your downfall!

Honored Social Butterfly

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The ONLY madness is in your liberal cities and that will be your downfall!

My downfall?  I'm not running for POTUS, but tRump is and he's going down this fall. In January he will be indicted by New York as he leaves office, heading for prison within that year. 

Lock him up !!!

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

VOTE HIM OUT AND LOCK THEM (HIM) UP!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

no they won't, Trumps "record" will do that, LOL!!!!
Regular Social Butterfly

And Obama taught liberals to disrespect other people's property with his "You didn't build that" speech:

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Soros Funded District Attorney: Officers Should Determine If Looters “Needed” Stolen Merchandise Before Charging Them 

But when looters are caught stealing merchandise during Black Lives Matter riots in the same county, Costa County’s District Attorney Diana Becton takes a much different approach to “justice.” Instead of charging them with a felony, Becton is asking for officers to consider if the looters “needed” the stolen merchandise before charging them.

Go figure. They weren't looting they were shopping for essentials. This is crazy and  what we should expect during the summer of love.... right?

Guess where this article comes from, folks.

A rag called THE RIGHT WING TRIBUNE.

Here's its description:

(1) EXTREME RIGHT WING BIAS

(2) CONTINUOUS PROMOTION OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND PROPAGANDA

(3) NO SOURCING

(4) FAKE NEWS

It is owned by a father and son team in California who also operate a site called FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF AMERICA.

Here's its description:

(3) NO SOURCING

(4) FAKE NEWS

(5) AND GET THIS ONE FOLKS, THEY ARE SO FAKE, THEY EVEN WRITE ARTICLES ONLY UNDER PSEUDONYMS

It is no wonder that some posters have to leave off an attribution of the verbatim article they are posting.

These web sites noted above are not your run of the mill "BRIETBART NEWS"; these web sites are way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, out there.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

@nctarheel 

Do you deny she said what was quoted?  Here's the link. 

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/soros-funded-california-da-determine-offenders-needs-before-char...

Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@nctarheel 

And what a wonderful link it is as it proves nothing.

Why?

Because here is a description of www.lawenforcementtoday.com:

(3) NO SOURCING

(4) FAKE NEWS

Notice any similarity between this bogus web site and the two mentioned previously, THE RIGHT WING TRIBUNE and FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF AMERICA.

I do.

You know why they are all the same?

Because they all generate from the same MINUSCULE CIRCLE of BOGUS RESOURCES used over and over and over and over by some on these discussion boards.

These bogus resources hide who funds them, write under fake names, and attribute original material to the "many people say" philosophy used by SWAMPY DON himself.

So yes, I would deny anything posted by ANY of the above resources.... THEY ARE ALL FAKE.

Regular Social Butterfly

Fishslayer777 wrote:

@nctarheel 

nctarheel:

Why?

(3) NO SOURCING

(4) FAKE NEWS

Notice any similarity between this bogus web site and the two mentioned previously, THE RIGHT WING TRIBUNE and FREEDOM FIGHTERS OF AMERICA.

I do.

Because they all generate from the same MINUSCULE CIRCLE of BOGUS RESOURCES used over and over and over and over by some on these discussion boards.

These bogus resources hide who funds them, write under fake names, and attribute original material to the "many people say" philosophy used by SWAMPY DON himself.

So yes, I would deny anything posted by ANY of the above resources.... THEY ARE ALL FAKE.

sunluvngal @nctarheel 

Would you mind telling me where you get your information that these sources are all "bogus", or is this just YOUR opinion? I would REALLY like to know.  Thank you.

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:

Fishslayer777 wrote:

@nctarheel 

nctarheel:

Why?

(3) NO SOURCING

(4) FAKE NEWS

I do.

sunluvngal @nctarheel 

Would you mind telling me where you get your information that these sources are all "bogus", or is this just YOUR opinion? I would REALLY like to know.  Thank you.

@sunluvngal,

It is not up to me to prove your source's claims as bogus; it up to you to prove your source's claims as facts.

Since the descriptors of every source used so far meets the same criteria, that is:

(3) NO SOURCES

(4) FAKE NEWS

it is up to you to find sources that fall outside that criteria and provide facts rather than BOGUS information.

Honored Social Butterfly

Just an FYI... the original was "added" not by me. 

Again... the substance of the post is a quote by the Costa county AG. Does the source matter when it's a quote? Typical... don't want to admit how lawless AG is circumventing law. 

The document was issued by the District Attorney as "guidelines" 

image2-602x1024.jpeg

Honored Social Butterfly

And yet, none of this was going on four years ago.......wonder what changed?

Regular Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

How about 7 years ago?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-23332602

Trayvon Martin case: Los Angeles protest turns violent
Obama stoked that fire by saying Trayvon could be his son.

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

How about 7 years ago?

@aruzinsky,

The subject of this thread is about an article regarding charging looters, not about violence seven years ago.

Are you trying to re-direct the discussion and make it about something else?

Why would you want to do that?

Regular Social Butterfly

@nctarheel wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Richva wrote:

How about 7 years ago?

@aruzinsky,

The subject of this thread is about an article regarding charging looters, not about violence seven years ago.

Are you trying to re-direct the discussion and make it about something else?

Why would you want to do that?

It fits under the "madness of the left" theme.

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly

the "madness" of the left". That's funny! We may be mad about the criminal being in the White House, but we do NOT live in an alternative reality like the hard right. Just saying. Oops!
Social Butterfly

The middle ground between the Right and the Left is the Truth. 

Let's see who has come closer to the Truth.

Honored Social Butterfly

So do y'all believe looters should be interviewed to see if they "needed" the stolen property before law enforcement should make an arrest? I posted the actual "guidelines" put out by the DA . 

You of course realize there are laws/statues governing looting during a state of emergency. I can post them too...

I would really appreciate a honest answer without hyperbole. Question Highlighted in red.

Regular Social Butterfly

Fishslayer777 wrote:

So do y'all believe looters should be interviewed to see if they "needed" the stolen property before law enforcement should make an arrest? I posted the actual "guidelines" put out by the DA . 

You of course realize there are laws/statues governing looting during a state of emergency. I can post them too...

I would really appreciate a honest answer without hyperbole. Question Highlighted in red.

sunluvngal:

MY answer to your question is:  ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! 

This article is just more proof of the madness of the left and what our country would look like under the biden - harris administration.  Absolutely no law and order, none!

To save America from the MADNESS of THE LEFT, and to KEEP America GREAT gotta vote... TRUMP - PENCE 2020!! 👍

biden helpless puppet of the radical left Aug 2020.jpg

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Richva wrote:

Wonder more PLEASE and dig deep to figure out the answer to your question. In my opinion it was the anti-Trump, anti-America actions by the democrat party like owebama, hillary, pelosi and her cohorts showing their hate for Trump.

It made the ANTI AMERICA groups realize that THIS was their time to be able to do what they've wanted to do for YEARS. And unfortunately, they were correct...

Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal wrote:
Richva wrote:

Wonder more PLEASE and dig deep to figure out the answer to your question. In my opinion it was the anti-Trump, anti-America actions by the democrat party like owebama, hillary, pelosi and her cohorts showing their hate for Trump.

It made the ANTI AMERICA groups realize that THIS was their time to be able to do what they've wanted to do for YEARS. And unfortunately, they were correct...

yes, that is possible, Or it could be the total incompetence and race baiting we have seen for the last four years from the Trump administration.  I wonder which is more likely?

Regular Social Butterfly

@Richva wrote:

@sunluvngal wrote:
Richva wrote:

Richva:

yes, that is possible, Or it could be the total incompetence and race baiting we have seen for the last four years from the Trump administration.  I wonder which is more likely?

sunluvngal:

What "I" said...THAT is what's more likely.  That i can answer. Because the rest of your comment is based on head in sand syndrome and the hate Trump cultist bias. 

Regular Social Butterfly

Yep, it reminds me of one of the rioters in the BLM so called protest saying so what if they were taking stuff as they were destroying businesses, it's called reparations. It's owed to them!

They truly are insane, just like the radical Dems.

Anytime we have politicians in our Congress, Mayors and governors applauding these actions and setting them free showing there are no consequences, this will never stop.

And Pelosi after her most recent actions, never mind all the other craziness, needs to be gotten out of office!  Right along with the pathetic Mayors and governors that have a do-nothing attitude regarding protecting their decent citizens and the destruction of their cities!

Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer

Are you implying that her salary is paid by George Soros? Now that is really funny.😂

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum wrote:

Fishslayer

Are you implying that her salary is paid by George Soros? Now that is really funny.😂

Her campaign was partially funded by Soros. I did not imply anything. Your post is obtuse.

Honored Social Butterfly

Fishslayer:  Her campaign was partially funded by Soros. I did not imply anything. Your post is obtuse.

Oh ok, I get you now. That means then that I can say "the White Supremacist funded President Trump", and you're ok with it.

Honored Social Butterfly

@Panjandrum 

If you can prove it... then it is what it is. You did see where I said partially funded... right? It's easy to find... goggle is your friend. I've posted the link multiple times. 

If a white supremacist person contributes that's what it is... a contribution. 

Honored Social Butterfly

what about the looter in Chief in the White House?!
Vote em out and lock them up!!
Biden/Harris 2020
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png