WATCH NOW: Iowa presidential candidate forum from Council Bluffs. Appearing: Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MY IRISH EYES ARE SMILING BUT THE REST OF ME.............

Message 21 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

Careful there mimi - we don't want to upset the Atheists. "Separation" and all that.

Separation is what all REAL Christians, Jews, Mohammedans Agnostics, Atheists, Unitarian Universalists, etc, etc. have always wanted.

Remember "Render unto Caesar" and "My Kingdom is not of this world"?

Separation is what Roger Williams - founder of Rhode Island Colony, founder, leader and minister of the nation's first Baptist congregation first openly advocated and practiced in Rhode Island Colony starting in 1644.  

It was widely known of and widely approved of by the majority of the United States' population when they voted to ratify the First Amendment - knowing full well that Separation of Church and State was implicit in the wording of the Amendment's language.

As James Madison, "Father of the Constitution", and fourth President of the United States said in 1803, "The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries."

Yep dearie - it had been widely practiced in the colonies for one hundred forty-seven years before the First Amendment was ratified.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 27

Alferdpacker--Trump didn't serve bacause he supposefly had "bone spurs" in his feet.  There has been rumors that his father paid a doctor for this diagnosis. In all, he received five draft deferments. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 27

Nctarheel--in answer to your question--is donald trump so mentally ill and incompetent that he thinks a four leaf clover is the new symbol of St. Patrick's Day?  

The answer is

YES

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 27

Careful there mimi - we don't want to upset the Atheists. "Separation" and all that.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 27
Oh nc ....... It's the updated version:
FATHER, SON, HOLY GHOST AND TRUMP
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 27

Actually, nctarheel - #45 isn't in the least Irish - the man-baby's mother was an economic immigrant from Scotland, not Ireland, and the Germanic male side of his family had established a tradition of NOT serving their country in uniform.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

MY IRISH EYES ARE SMILING BUT THE REST OF ME.............

Message 27 of 27

LAUGHED SO HARD THAT I PEED MY PANTS.

In preparation for St. Patrick's Day (remember the SAINT part, it's important), DUFUS TRUMP and his crew thought of another way to make money; they thought they would sell some of those "Make America Great Again" hats in green with the slogan on the front and the traditional flora on the rear, a shamrock. For $50 a pop, no less!!!!

But what did these idiots do?????

THEY PUT A FOUR LEAF CLOVER ON THE BACK OF THE HAT!!!!!

It may not seem important but the reason for the shamrock is the symbolism of its three leaves. They have religious significance. Except when running for office, I am pretty sure DUFUS TRUMP has never graced a church with his presence.

The three leaves stand for:

THE FATHER............... THE SON.............. AND THE HOLY GHOST

Is DUFUS TRUMP so mentally ill and incompetent at he thinks a four leaf clover is now the NEW SYMBOL of St. Patrick's Day.

Maybe he feels that the symbolism should reflect:

THE FATHER................THE SON..............THE HOLY GHOST............... AND DUFUS TRUMP.

And the amazing part is that DUFUS TRUMP is OF FREAKING IRISH DESCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So within a week, he or one of his minions have annoyed Black People, Jewish People, Hispanic People, and now, Irish People.

This guy really, really, really needs to be removed from office; he is just too, too, too dumb to be President.

It is now easy to see why he's bankrupted and been divorced so many times.

His hat shouldn't say "Making America Great Again"; it should say "Making America Stupid Again"

Kudos
Views
Replies