Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MY IRISH EYES ARE SMILING BUT THE REST OF ME.............

Message 11 of 27

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

President Trump served in the same army as Clinton and Obama, so can we get passed this non-point?

Trying to justify Trump's actions? It's not working.

Justifying???? No. Just introducing truth into the discussion.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 27

@rk9152 wrote:

President Trump served in the same army as Clinton and Obama, so can we get passed this non-point?

Trying to justify Trump's actions? It's not working.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 27

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 27

One question asked of those serving with a member of the military is "would you follow this person into battle?"

In the case of our gutless draft-dodging, responsibility evading preppytwit Der Trumper, the answer has to be a resounding HELL NO!

Republicans in uniform spread all manner of slander against Democratic Presidents, biggest lie is "nobody gets promoted during Democratic Administrations" when the fact is promotions have slowed overall because REPUBLICANS in Congress have demanded many high-tech jobs that were military for decades must now be given to civilian contractors. It was also the REpublicans who drastically reduced support for Base Housing and PX-AAFES facilities. Back in the 60's you could buy a car tax free, no dealer charges thru the Base Exchange, but Republicans in Congress brought that to an end. Your medical support and that for your family was the best in the World up to the mid 70's when Republicans "privatized" it. Any active duty personell who pull the GOPer lever are simply misinformed about who has their back.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 27
When asked by the Press which foot the bone spurs were on he said he couldn't remember.
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 27

OK Nctarheel - Now - That is what I call a really Well Done posting!

Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 27

@alferdpacker wrote:

Actually, nctarheel - #45 isn't in the least Irish - the man-baby's mother was an economic immigrant from Scotland, not Ireland, and the Germanic male side of his family had established a tradition of NOT serving their country in uniform.

Thank you, good sir.  Saved me time and effort this day.  Puddinhead Wilson would approve.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 27

Alferdpacker-your response made me tear up.  You are so right! 

I have a hard time reconciling those who have served, supporting this idiot who has called the military ,"a disaster," ignorantly told the world,"he knew more than the generals," and just recently implemented a raid in Yemen, which claimed the life of Ryan Owens and injured six other troops, and then sidestepped his responsibility as commander in chief by placing the blame for this on the backs of his generals.

In addition, his attempt to suppress free press is a direct attempt to rid this country of free speech.

our guys fought for our freedom--yet Trump has tried to step on them, as well as what this country stands for, since before he took office. 

God bless out troops! 

Remove Trump from office--25th amendment, section 4.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 27

@pc6063 wrote:

Alferdpacker--Trump didn't serve bacause he supposefly had "bone spurs" in his feet.  There has been rumors that his father paid a doctor for this diagnosis. In all, he received five draft deferments. 

The bone spurs "suddenly" appeared at the end of college when he became elegible for the draft.  

No prior history - a very common occurrence with rich preppytwits whose parents could afford to purchase a doctor's opinion.

Similar thing with Rush Limbaugh, who supposedly had a butt cyst.   Now that the cyst has spread, he's one immense festering butt cyst...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 27

@pc6063 wrote:

Alferdpacker--Trump didn't serve bacause he supposefly had "bone spurs" in his feet.  There has been rumors that his father paid a doctor for this diagnosis. In all, he received five draft deferments. 

Bone spirs that MAGICALLY VANISHED WITH HIS DRAFT ELIGIBILITY! The healing was so complete that today, Der Trumper cannot even remember which foot was affected. Any Nam vet who voted for this slime should wonder which of his buddies that didn't come back was the one who took lil Donny's place.

Kudos
Views