Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MUELLER REPORT IN PLAIN VIEW

Message 1 of 5

The House needs to subpoena lil donny's tax returns to see who he owes and how much. Best guess: Russian Oligarchs $650Million and he's got a negative net worth because his interest in all the other property isn't near that much.

Still the question: ALL the convictions so far involved lil donny's senior staff lying to the Feds about THEIR contacts with Russia. Why do people lie? To hide something. What can they be hiding if they are willing to serve hard time, knowing their lie will be exposed? Can you say TREASON?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

MUELLER REPORT IN PLAIN VIEW

Message 2 of 5

It appears the Mueller Team discovered more potential evidence, so they are possibly postponing the date of the report. The more he looks into the Trump Criminal Empire, the more he finds. 

I can't believe the President of the United States is the equivalent of a mafia crime boss.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

I understand Mueller's report to Barr is to include his reasons for and for not indicting individuals for their crimes.  What I don't understand is once Barr has the report, if one of the legal discretions within his power would be to go forward, or not, with criminal charges that Mueller declined to prosecute himself for any number of reasons.

At this point, I have a further question that due to ongoing hearings and multiple  investigations, especially in SDNY, will it not be appropriate to release information yet on any number of these issues that Mueller will have concluded in his own investigation?

I do believe Congress will eventually make sure Barr releases to the public as much of Mueller's report as is legally possible.  Time will tell, but there is no telling how long that the time may end up being.

I'm also of the opinion that it is possible Mueller and his team are not entirely finished with their work.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

To trump supporters it will make little or no difference what is in the Mueller report.  They will deny anything that incriminates trump, anyone close to him, or any of his family members.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

MUELLER REPORT IN PLAIN VIEW

Message 5 of 5
Kudos