Today, 1 in 7 Seniors Live in Poverty -- AARP Foundation is Fighting to End Senior Poverty. Read More.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: MUELLER HAS KNOWN THIS LONGER THAN DAILY MAIL

Message 1 of 4

No surprise to most here, I think money is the apparent basis for most if not all of the values Republicans choose. Republicans will almost certainly will deny that and sanctimoneously point to 'virtues' exhibited elsewhere.  Most of which would be abandoned if they didn't add to the 'bottom line'.  Just as current Republicans have seemingly done.  Most of those 'values' are fabricated for propaganda purposes.  I don't mean to exclude or neglect other political parties or philosophies when I say that. They do it too.

That specific party, however, does seem to put money above other personal, religious or political considerations, currently including patriotism. The reasoning I see current Replublican advocates employ says monetary gain is a primary 'value' for virtually everything.  IF there is no immediate to short-term monetary payoff, nothing is viable.  I do think that's an accurate assessment.  I also think it's terribly, terribly short-sighted.  Greed has become a personal characteristic of individuals within that specific party to the exlusion of more long lasting 'values' their forebears seemed to have.

Think about it carefully.  See if you don't think the same.

Small wonder then, IF you are looking for evidence of 'wrongdoing' in the current Republican party in power, money would be the place you'd be sure to find it.

I have to question why anyone in their right mind would tolerate that obsession with the 'almighty buck' to their own detriment. Doesn't make sense to me to tolerate such a thing.  I've made my choice.  Now "the choice is yours".

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 4

The pit that Cohen is standing in, has a base of quicksand.

Regular Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 4
as is the case for Cohen and Trump, it's follow the money!! And there is LOTS to follow!!!
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

MUELLER HAS KNOWN THIS LONGER THAN DAILY MAIL

Message 4 of 4

So now the world knows too...

Michael Cohen asked for 'millions of dollars' to 'pass to Trumps' | Daily Mail Online

Have pity for Melania - she hasn't yet got rid of that ugly fat.