Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

MSNBC host crying because there was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

 

 

https://www.cnsnews.com/video/why-why-nicolle-wallace-completely-loses-it-after-barr-presser

 

MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace exploded in the aftermath of Attorney General Bill Barr’s press conference Thursday morning. Wallace’s mental condition visibly deteriorated during the course one particularly impassioned rant, in which she smeared Barr as “shill” and a “human shield” for the President, until she was reduced to repeatedly crying, “Why? Why?”

 

=======================================================

 

For the last week I have watched much of her program "Deadline White House"....she has on the same people that sit around and do their spin on the Mueller report...grasping at straws...and one after another conspiracy theories.  

 

I see that her and others will keep doing their spin on the Mueller report through the 2020 elections. .

Honored Social Butterfly

Perhaps if trump supporters would listen to real news and think for themselves instead of having their heads stuck on FOX News, Breitbart, trump speeches (lies), and those who are hired to lie for trump (Barr, etc), they would understand the ramifications in the Mueller Report.  Trump is as guilty as sin and so are the ones he surrounds himself with, including some of his own family members.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
0 Kudos
772 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

Perhaps if trump supporters would listen to real news and think for themselves instead of having their heads stuck on FOX News, Breitbart, trump speeches (lies), and those who are hired to lie for trump (Barr, etc), they would understand the ramifications in the Mueller Report.  Trump is as guilty as sin and so are the ones he surrounds himself with, including some of his own family members.


No rational person needs Fox or the rest of your list to understand what Mueller sent to the Congress. It was a disappointment to them and to the tic-tocs here. 

 

The ramifications were quite clearly that no laws were broken but it was tons of pages of interviews and other material that the Dems can use to continue the failed Mueller fishing expedition.

0 Kudos
761 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


You seem to have forgotten that Mueller was brought in as the result of a supposed national security issue involving "Russian collusion".

Actually, it was Mueller's investigation into "Russian interference" in the 2016 election.

How do you relate the 2016 elections to sex with a porn star years ago?

Why do you ask questions on statements that posters never made?

Just another one of your usual straw man arguments rk!

 

As to "nothing happened"  - what was in there about that in your eyes.

Ten (10) incidents of obstruction of justice by Trump wherein he tried to stop or interfere with Mueller's investigation.

Not one proven only potentials listed.

Actually, ALL ten (10) obstruction of justice incidents detailed in Mueller's report were served up for Congressional action (i.e. IMPEACHMENT).


I said "not proven" - "served up" is not proven.


 


 


 


"Not proven" has no relevance.

The actions supporting obstruction of justice, in ten (10) instances, are the relevant issues you want to evade with your misleading responses.


Claims from those  attempting to "get" the President is what has "no relevence".

Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


You seem to have forgotten that Mueller was brought in as the result of a supposed national security issue involving "Russian collusion".

Actually, it was Mueller's investigation into "Russian interference" in the 2016 election.

How do you relate the 2016 elections to sex with a porn star years ago?

Why do you ask questions on statements that posters never made?

Just another one of your usual straw man arguments rk!

 

As to "nothing happened"  - what was in there about that in your eyes.

Ten (10) incidents of obstruction of justice by Trump wherein he tried to stop or interfere with Mueller's investigation.

Not one proven only potentials listed.

Actually, ALL ten (10) obstruction of justice incidents detailed in Mueller's report were served up for Congressional action (i.e. IMPEACHMENT).


I said "not proven" - "served up" is not proven.


 


 


 


"Not proven" has no relevance.

The actions supporting obstruction of justice, in ten (10) instances, are the relevant issues you want to evade with your misleading responses.


Claims from those  attempting to "get" the President is what has "no relevence".


Far more than just  "claims" rk .........

And detailed "evidence" defining ten (10) instances of obstruction of justice by Trump is "most relevant" rk!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
505 Views
4
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


You seem to have forgotten that Mueller was brought in as the result of a supposed national security issue involving "Russian collusion".

Actually, it was Mueller's investigation into "Russian interference" in the 2016 election.

How do you relate the 2016 elections to sex with a porn star years ago?

Why do you ask questions on statements that posters never made?

Just another one of your usual straw man arguments rk!

 

As to "nothing happened"  - what was in there about that in your eyes.

Ten (10) incidents of obstruction of justice by Trump wherein he tried to stop or interfere with Mueller's investigation.

Not one proven only potentials listed.

Actually, ALL ten (10) obstruction of justice incidents detailed in Mueller's report were served up for Congressional action (i.e. IMPEACHMENT).


I said "not proven" - "served up" is not proven.


 


 


 


"Not proven" has no relevance.

The actions supporting obstruction of justice, in ten (10) instances, are the relevant issues you want to evade with your misleading responses.


Claims from those  attempting to "get" the President is what has "no relevence".


Far more than just  "claims" rk .........

And detailed "evidence" defining ten (10) instances of obstruction of justice by Trump is "most relevant" rk!


If you have proof, come up with something better than "served up".

0 Kudos
841 Views
3
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


You seem to have forgotten that Mueller was brought in as the result of a supposed national security issue involving "Russian collusion".

Actually, it was Mueller's investigation into "Russian interference" in the 2016 election.

How do you relate the 2016 elections to sex with a porn star years ago?

Why do you ask questions on statements that posters never made?

Just another one of your usual straw man arguments rk!

 

As to "nothing happened"  - what was in there about that in your eyes.

Ten (10) incidents of obstruction of justice by Trump wherein he tried to stop or interfere with Mueller's investigation.

Not one proven only potentials listed.

Actually, ALL ten (10) obstruction of justice incidents detailed in Mueller's report were served up for Congressional action (i.e. IMPEACHMENT).


I said "not proven" - "served up" is not proven.


 


 


 


"Not proven" has no relevance.

The actions supporting obstruction of justice, in ten (10) instances, are the relevant issues you want to evade with your misleading responses.


Claims from those  attempting to "get" the President is what has "no relevence".


Far more than just  "claims" rk .........

And detailed "evidence" defining ten (10) instances of obstruction of justice by Trump is "most relevant" rk!


If you have proof, come up with something better than "served up".


Already done ....... "evidence" ...... "evidence" defining ten (10) instances of obstruction of justice!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
824 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@myexper wrote:

Actually, ALL ten (10) obstruction of justice incidents detailed in Mueller's report were served up for Congressional action (i.e. IMPEACHMENT).
"Served up" is not proof nor evidence..
Honored Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

Actually, ALL ten (10) obstruction of justice incidents detailed in Mueller's report were served up for Congressional action (i.e. IMPEACHMENT).
"Served up" is not proof nor evidence..

"Evidence" is proof ..... and there was plenty of "evidence served up" to Congress identifying ten (10) instances of obstruction of justice by Trump and his minions!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
797 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

 


@rk9152 wrote:

 

 


Are you really equating the Mueller report of "nothing happened" to the day when "some people did something"??


Are repugnicants and the tRump Klan still insisting that tRump - Putin's cowardly bonespur lying treasonous Blivet-in-Chief - and his droogs are other than guilty as hell, and treasonous in intent?

 

Most Americans don't believe the bald-faced lies coming out of the bleephole in Washington D.C.that dishonest members of the political right still disingenuously refer to as the WH - nor do the majority of Americans believe the grossly dishonest protestations of tRump-supporting Klan (out of their sheets) as well as rank and file repugnicant traitors...

 

 

223903_600.jpg

 

44>dolt45
Regular Social Butterfly


@rk9152 wrote:

I believe that the point is that a news person is supposed to be reporting the news not getting emotional over it.


So was it wrong when the country lost Presidents it was wrong to show emotion?  Some people care and are very concerned where we are currently headed and causes your entire being to be affected.

Honored Social Butterfly


@Butterfly565 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe that the point is that a news person is supposed to be reporting the news not getting emotional over it.


So was it wrong when the country lost Presidents it was wrong to show emotion?  Some people care and are very concerned where we are currently headed and causes your entire being to be affected.


So, no.

Honored Social Butterfly

Actually KidBoy2, the Mueller report on Trump's obstruction of justice is a SMOKING CANNON!!!

 

If Congress were to do the job they were supposed to do, Trump and his whole criminal family would be "crying"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
544 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:

MSNBC host crying because there was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

 

 

https://www.cnsnews.com/video/why-why-nicolle-wallace-completely-loses-it-after-barr-presser

 

MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace exploded in the aftermath of Attorney General Bill Barr’s press conference Thursday morning. Wallace’s mental condition visibly deteriorated during the course one particularly impassioned rant, in which she smeared Barr as “shill” and a “human shield” for the President, until she was reduced to repeatedly crying, “Why? Why?”

 

=======================================================

 

For the last week I have watched much of her program "Deadline White House"....she has on the same people that sit around and do their spin on the Mueller report...grasping at straws...and one after another conspiracy theories.  

 

I see that her and others will keep doing their spin on the Mueller report through the 2020 elections. .


You do know that Nicolle Wallace worked in the Bush 2 White house, and was a Reb. until Trump arrived, and like the rest of thinking Reb. she left the party. She now tells the Truth on TV everyday so glad you are watching her. She put no spin on the Muller report and there was no smoking gun because he did everything all thinking people new he did, plus more which we do not know about yet. If you want a smoking gun it was Barr proving to all correct the people who opposed him were. He has done everything they said he would do, and it was the same type of thing he did for Bush 1 when he worked for him. The Trump people did their research well when they picked him for AG. He is like all the rest now around Trump a stooge. Trump has acted as President just as he acted in business. He runs a Mafia type mob operation. All who work for him are expected to take the hit for him, and when they do not they are fired or quit, and when they do they are destroyed by him. Trump is an unindited co conspirator in one of the crimes Cohen is going to jail for. The Mueller report was written for Congress to take action on as JD policy says you can not indite a sitting President, but must wait till they leave office.

Honored Social Butterfly


John 258 posted..

You do know that Nicolle Wallace worked in the Bush 2 White house

====================================
Yes, I know that... she seems to have a screw lose...kind of like Joe Scarborough.
Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:

John 258 posted..

You do know that Nicolle Wallace worked in the Bush 2 White house

====================================
Yes, I know that... she seems to have a screw lose...kind of like Joe Scarborough.

No you have that reversed. The person she was reporting on has the screw loose. As the experts have explained to us his supporters just do not understand that, and that is sad.

0 Kudos
476 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

"The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."
 
The report also cites Supreme Court precedent and the separation of powers to say "the Constitution does not categorically and permanently immunize a President for obstructing justice."
 
Source - Mueller Report
 
 
 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

0 Kudos
573 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

I will settle for the obstruction of justice charges leveled against Trump.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/attorney-general-to-provide-overview-of-muell...

Honored Social Butterfly

I watch Nicolle quite often, and have come to view her as one of the most intelligent commentators on tv...male or female!

And what’s wrong with showing your emotions, especially when an event such as the “barr” report moves one to tears. 

trump and barr makes me want to cry!

From all of the damage they are doing to our country!

 

on to the financials and another group of investigations which may not be hindered by barr or trump

Honored Social Butterfly

I don't watch MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace and I'm sad if she appeared to you as being unhinged because  reportedly she  went off on Sarah Sanders  for her admission to have told reporters a baseless comment about the FBI ...

Ho hum Sarah lied ....again and again.   Seems that the Trump team are just a bunch of serial liars.    But you got to listen to later broadcasts in the day.... you would have found out that Trump  indeed committed obstruction of justice....it's just that Mueller was just in charge of the "investigation" and turned it over to congress as the proper procedure.   

Honored Social Butterfly

JANMB posted...

I don't watch MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace and I'm sad if she appeared to you as being unhinged because reportedly she went off on Sarah Sanders for her admission to have told reporters a baseless comment about the FBI ...

Ho hum Sarah lied ....again and again. Seems that the Trump team are just a bunch of serial liars. But you got to listen to later broadcasts in the day.... you would have found out that Trump indeed committed obstruction of justice....it's just that Mueller was just in charge of the "investigation" and turned it over to congress as the proper procedure.

==============================

There you go again making things up!

If you want more of your left wing conspiracy theories you should watch Rachel Maddow tonight...that would make your day.
0 Kudos
598 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:
JANMB posted...

I don't watch MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace and I'm sad if she appeared to you as being unhinged because reportedly she went off on Sarah Sanders for her admission to have told reporters a baseless comment about the FBI ...

Ho hum Sarah lied ....again and again. Seems that the Trump team are just a bunch of serial liars. But you got to listen to later broadcasts in the day.... you would have found out that Trump indeed committed obstruction of justice....it's just that Mueller was just in charge of the "investigation" and turned it over to congress as the proper procedure.

==============================

There you go again making things up!
Wrong KidBoy2 ...... she stated what was in the report! 
BTW ........"making things up" actually consists of exonerating Trump without acknowledging 1.) What the Mueller report had to say regarding Trump's obstruction of justice and  2) All the redacted info.


If you want more of your left wing conspiracy theories you should watch Rachel Maddow tonight...that would make your day.

Stated facts, foreign to those "of your right wing", are not "conspiracy theories" KidBoy2.  Please read and understand the Mueller report as it pertains to Trump's obstruction of justice


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Honored Social Butterfly

And the question remains, Why, Why, Why??!!
Honored Social Butterfly

Ocean flower r posted..

And the question remains, Why, Why, Why??!!

=================================

Yes, why was MSNBC host crying because there was no smoking gun in Mueller report?

0 Kudos
608 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Oceanedge2:   And the question remains, Why, Why, Why??!!

 

 

 

Indeed, why has Barr acted as he has. Anyone reading the Mueller report and believing Trump comes across as anything less than a treasonous fraud is either reading a different report, or not comprehending the scope of what Trump has done. Which leads to asking why on earth would Barr shill for him and therefore ruin whatver reputation he built up over his entire career. He's 68 and ending his career, and now his name will forever be associated with covering for Trump. He has lost much respect among his colleagues and that stain is permanent on his record. So why is he doing it when he clearly is smart enough to know better?

Regular Social Butterfly


@oceanedge2 wrote:
And the question remains, Why, Why, Why??!!

 

Perhaps we all just have to accept this is all the new norm, which we still consider corruption?!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png