Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
192
Views

Re: MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

192 Views
Message 21 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well, I think the Mueller Report established that Russia had a huge impact on the 2016 elections.

 

Strange - up 'til now I had not heard of any proof of votes being changed.


Having lived under the Russian influence in a Communist regime, provides me with and advantage that many don't have.

They don't need to change votes. that is not they way they operate, I am quite sure that you know that. Is surprising that now ignorance as to how they operated has all of a sudden blinded many. but I guess that their influence at this point is something that they need. in order to advance their own political values.


O.K. from your positions as an expert on Communist election fixing, how did they do it in 2016? 


As reported by 17 US Intelligence Agencies, the Russians set up over 1000+ fake news web sites .... ALL attacking Clinton!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
192
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
180
Views

Re: MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

180 Views
Message 22 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well, I think the Mueller Report established that Russia had a huge impact on the 2016 elections.

 

Strange - up 'til now I had not heard of any proof of votes being changed.


Another one of your usual straw man arguments rk as Richva never stated nor advanced any such argument. You made it up.

And BTW, The Russians need not physically change votes to have an impact on the election. The 1000+ fake web sites they set up, all attacking Clinton,  were an enormous negative impact for Clinton.

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
180
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
159
Views

Re: MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

159 Views
Message 23 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe that the point is that a news person is supposed to be reporting the news not getting emotional over it.


Nicole Wallace has been a life long Coonservative Republican Constitutionalist - yeah isn't it horrible that she reacted emotionally to the willful destruction of all the US Institutions that's she's been proud of &  defended her whole professional career

 

I think I remember her getting Emotional on 911 as well - shame on her for demonstrating real Human Emotion as she watches the Country she Loves being corrupted & destroyed this time by Domestic Terrorists in the Whitehouse - because that's exactly what Trump & his Cabal is doing

 

 


Are you really equating the Mueller report of "nothing happened" to the day when "some people did something"??


The Mueller report was hardly a report of "nothing happened".

Much did happen and none of it good (for Trump).

If Congress were to do its job, they could remove Trump from office based on the criminal activity described in the Mueller report.


It's true, once past the supposed intent "Russian collusion" and into the real intent "get Trump", the fishing expedition found lots of stuff - sex with a porn star for example,

......... Plus 34 indictments and numerous examples of obstruction of justice. You conveniently missed that rk!

 

However, compared to the deaths of 3,000 people. It doesn't take a droog  to see the difference even a tic-tocker should be able to see it.

It's easy to see the difference between your claim of "nothing happened" and 34 indictments along with several instances of obstruction of justice ..... which should result in Trump's impeachment!


 


You seem to have forgotten that Mueller was brought in as the result of a supposed national security issue involving "Russian collusion".

Actually, it was Mueller's investigation into "Russian interference" in the 2016 election.

 

As to "nothing happened"  - what was in there about that in your eyes.

Ten (10) incidents of obstruction of justice by Trump wherein he tried to stop or interfere with Mueller's investigation.


 

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
159
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
157
Views

Re: MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

157 Views
Message 24 of 55

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well, I think the Mueller Report established that Russia had a huge impact on the 2016 elections.

 

Strange - up 'til now I had not heard of any proof of votes being changed.


Having lived under the Russian influence in a Communist regime, provides me with and advantage that many don't have.

They don't need to change votes. that is not they way they operate, I am quite sure that you know that. Is surprising that now ignorance as to how they operated has all of a sudden blinded many. but I guess that their influence at this point is something that they need. in order to advance their own political values.


O.K. from your positions as an expert on Communist election fixing, how did they do it in 2016? 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
157
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
156
Views

Re: MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

156 Views
Message 25 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

Well, I think the Mueller Report established that Russia had a huge impact on the 2016 elections.

 

Strange - up 'til now I had not heard of any proof of votes being changed.


Having lived under the Russian influence in a Communist regime, provides me with and advantage that many don't have.

They don't need to change votes. that is not they way they operate, I am quite sure that you know that. Is surprising that now ignorance as to how they operated has all of a sudden blinded many. but I guess that their influence at this point is something that they need. in order to advance their own political values.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
156
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
147
Views

Re: MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

147 Views
Message 26 of 55

@Richva wrote:

Well, I think the Mueller Report established that Russia had a huge impact on the 2016 elections.

 

Strange - up 'til now I had not heard of any proof of votes being changed.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
147
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
135
Views

Re: MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

135 Views
Message 27 of 55

Well, I think the Mueller Report established that Russia had a huge impact on the 2016 elections. It also established that Trump tried to interfere with the investigation 10 times.  Mueller did not recommend a court indictment of the president because the JD rules do not allow that.

 

However, he made it very clear he felt Congress should do its duty to the country.  Personally, I think the Democratic House will be very content to let Trump continue to bring down the Republican party. Why mess with a winning formula?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
135
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
138
Views

Re: MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

138 Views
Message 28 of 55

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe that the point is that a news person is supposed to be reporting the news not getting emotional over it.


Nicole Wallace has been a life long Coonservative Republican Constitutionalist - yeah isn't it horrible that she reacted emotionally to the willful destruction of all the US Institutions that's she's been proud of &  defended her whole professional career

 

I think I remember her getting Emotional on 911 as well - shame on her for demonstrating real Human Emotion as she watches the Country she Loves being corrupted & destroyed this time by Domestic Terrorists in the Whitehouse - because that's exactly what Trump & his Cabal is doing

 

 


Are you really equating the Mueller report of "nothing happened" to the day when "some people did something"??


The Mueller report was hardly a report of "nothing happened".

Much did happen and none of it good (for Trump).

If Congress were to do its job, they could remove Trump from office based on the criminal activity described in the Mueller report.


It's true, once past the supposed intent "Russian collusion" and into the real intent "get Trump", the fishing expedition found lots of stuff - sex with a porn star for example,

......... Plus 34 indictments and numerous examples of obstruction of justice. You conveniently missed that rk!

 

However, compared to the deaths of 3,000 people. It doesn't take a droog  to see the difference even a tic-tocker should be able to see it.

It's easy to see the difference between your claim of "nothing happened" and 34 indictments along with several instances of obstruction of justice ..... which should result in Trump's impeachment!


 


You seem to have forgotten that Mueller was brought in as the result of a supposed national security issue involving "Russian collusion". As to "nothing happened"  - what was in there about that in your eyes.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
138
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
158
Views

Re: MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

158 Views
Message 29 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe that the point is that a news person is supposed to be reporting the news not getting emotional over it.


Nicole Wallace has been a life long Coonservative Republican Constitutionalist - yeah isn't it horrible that she reacted emotionally to the willful destruction of all the US Institutions that's she's been proud of &  defended her whole professional career

 

I think I remember her getting Emotional on 911 as well - shame on her for demonstrating real Human Emotion as she watches the Country she Loves being corrupted & destroyed this time by Domestic Terrorists in the Whitehouse - because that's exactly what Trump & his Cabal is doing

 

 


Are you really equating the Mueller report of "nothing happened" to the day when "some people did something"??


The Mueller report was hardly a report of "nothing happened".

Much did happen and none of it good (for Trump).

If Congress were to do its job, they could remove Trump from office based on the criminal activity described in the Mueller report.


It's true, once past the supposed intent "Russian collusion" and into the real intent "get Trump", the fishing expedition found lots of stuff - sex with a porn star for example,

......... Plus 34 indictments and numerous examples of obstruction of justice. You conveniently missed that rk!

 

However, compared to the deaths of 3,000 people. It doesn't take a droog  to see the difference even a tic-tocker should be able to see it.

It's easy to see the difference between your claim of "nothing happened" and 34 indictments along with several instances of obstruction of justice ..... which should result in Trump's impeachment!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
158
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
189
Views

Re: MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

189 Views
Message 30 of 55

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe that the point is that a news person is supposed to be reporting the news not getting emotional over it.


Nicole Wallace has been a life long Coonservative Republican Constitutionalist - yeah isn't it horrible that she reacted emotionally to the willful destruction of all the US Institutions that's she's been proud of &  defended her whole professional career

 

I think I remember her getting Emotional on 911 as well - shame on her for demonstrating real Human Emotion as she watches the Country she Loves being corrupted & destroyed this time by Domestic Terrorists in the Whitehouse - because that's exactly what Trump & his Cabal is doing

 

 


Are you really equating the Mueller report of "nothing happened" to the day when "some people did something"??


The Mueller report was hardly a report of "nothing happened".

Much did happen and none of it good (for Trump).

If Congress were to do its job, they could remove Trump from office based on the criminal activity described in the Mueller report.


It's true, once past the supposed intent "Russian collusion" and into the real intent "get Trump", the fishing expedition found lots of stuff - sex with a porn star for example,

 

However, compared to the deaths of 3,000 people. It doesn't take a droog  to see the difference even a tic-tocker should be able to see it.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
189
Views