Take a look at how people age around the world with this AARP special report: A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

Message 31 of 55

@Soosie wrote:

Most of the media has a problem of trying to predict the news instead of actually reporting it.  I am thinking about joining some of my younger friends who tell me they have stopped watching it.  Most of them look happy.  

Yup .......  "Ignorance is bliss"!

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe that the point is that a news person is supposed to be reporting the news not getting emotional over it.

Nicole Wallace has been a life long Coonservative Republican Constitutionalist - yeah isn't it horrible that she reacted emotionally to the willful destruction of all the US Institutions that's she's been proud of &  defended her whole professional career

I think I remember her getting Emotional on 911 as well - shame on her for demonstrating real Human Emotion as she watches the Country she Loves being corrupted & destroyed this time by Domestic Terrorists in the Whitehouse - because that's exactly what Trump & his Cabal is doing

Are you really equating the Mueller report of "nothing happened" to the day when "some people did something"??

The Mueller report was hardly a report of "nothing happened".

Much did happen and none of it good (for Trump).

If Congress were to do its job, they could remove Trump from office based on the criminal activity described in the Mueller report.

DUMP TRUMP AND MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

Are you really equating the Mueller report of "nothing happened" to the day when "some people did something"??

Are repugnicants and the tRump Klan still insisting that tRump - Putin's cowardly bonespur lying treasonous Blivet-in-Chief - and his droogs are other than guilty as hell, and treasonous in intent?

Most Americans don't believe the bald-faced lies coming out of the bleephole in Washington D.C.that dishonest members of the political right still disingenuously refer to as the WH - nor do the majority of Americans believe the grossly dishonest protestations of tRump-supporting Klan (out of their sheets) as well as rank and file repugnicant traitors...

223903_600.jpg

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 55

Most of the media today are trying to predict the news instead of actually reporting it.  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 55

Most of the media has a problem of trying to predict the news instead of actually reporting it.  I am thinking about joining some of my younger friends who tell me they have stopped watching it.  Most of them look happy.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 55

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe that the point is that a news person is supposed to be reporting the news not getting emotional over it.

Nicole Wallace has been a life long Coonservative Republican Constitutionalist - yeah isn't it horrible that she reacted emotionally to the willful destruction of all the US Institutions that's she's been proud of &  defended her whole professional career

I think I remember her getting Emotional on 911 as well - shame on her for demonstrating real Human Emotion as she watches the Country she Loves being corrupted & destroyed this time by Domestic Terrorists in the Whitehouse - because that's exactly what Trump & his Cabal is doing

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 55

@Controlled42010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

So was it wrong when the country lost Presidents it was wrong to show emotion?  Some people care and are very concerned where we are currently headed and causes your entire being to be affected.

So, no.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 55

@KidBoy2 wrote:

John 258 posted..

You do know that Nicolle Wallace worked in the Bush 2 White house

====================================
Yes, I know that... she seems to have a screw lose...kind of like Joe Scarborough.

No you have that reversed. The person she was reporting on has the screw loose. As the experts have explained to us his supporters just do not understand that, and that is sad.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 55

John 258 posted..

You do know that Nicolle Wallace worked in the Bush 2 White house

====================================
Yes, I know that... she seems to have a screw lose...kind of like Joe Scarborough.
Kudos
Views