Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MSNBC host crying because they was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

Message 41 of 55

@rk9152 wrote:

I believe that the point is that a news person is supposed to be reporting the news not getting emotional over it.

So was it wrong when the country lost Presidents it was wrong to show emotion?  Some people care and are very concerned where we are currently headed and causes your entire being to be affected.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 55

I believe that the point is that a news person is supposed to be reporting the news not getting emotional over it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 55

Actually KidBoy2, the Mueller report on Trump's obstruction of justice is a SMOKING CANNON!!!

If Congress were to do the job they were supposed to do, Trump and his whole criminal family would be "crying"!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 55

@KidBoy2 wrote:
JANMB posted...

I don't watch MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace and I'm sad if she appeared to you as being unhinged because reportedly she went off on Sarah Sanders for her admission to have told reporters a baseless comment about the FBI ...

Ho hum Sarah lied ....again and again. Seems that the Trump team are just a bunch of serial liars. But you got to listen to later broadcasts in the day.... you would have found out that Trump indeed committed obstruction of justice....it's just that Mueller was just in charge of the "investigation" and turned it over to congress as the proper procedure.

==============================

There you go again making things up!
Wrong KidBoy2 ...... she stated what was in the report! 
BTW ........"making things up" actually consists of exonerating Trump without acknowledging 1.) What the Mueller report had to say regarding Trump's obstruction of justice and  2) All the redacted info.

If you want more of your left wing conspiracy theories you should watch Rachel Maddow tonight...that would make your day.

Stated facts, foreign to those "of your right wing", are not "conspiracy theories" KidBoy2.  Please read and understand the Mueller report as it pertains to Trump's obstruction of justice

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 55
"The conclusion that Congress may apply the obstruction laws to the President's corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law."

The report also cites Supreme Court precedent and the separation of powers to say "the Constitution does not categorically and permanently immunize a President for obstructing justice."

Source - Mueller Report

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 55

@KidBoy2 wrote:

MSNBC host crying because there was no smoking gun in Mueller report.

https://www.cnsnews.com/video/why-why-nicolle-wallace-completely-loses-it-after-barr-presser

MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace exploded in the aftermath of Attorney General Bill Barr’s press conference Thursday morning. Wallace’s mental condition visibly deteriorated during the course one particularly impassioned rant, in which she smeared Barr as “shill” and a “human shield” for the President, until she was reduced to repeatedly crying, “Why? Why?”

=======================================================

For the last week I have watched much of her program "Deadline White House"....she has on the same people that sit around and do their spin on the Mueller report...grasping at straws...and one after another conspiracy theories.  

I see that her and others will keep doing their spin on the Mueller report through the 2020 elections. .

You do know that Nicolle Wallace worked in the Bush 2 White house, and was a Reb. until Trump arrived, and like the rest of thinking Reb. she left the party. She now tells the Truth on TV everyday so glad you are watching her. She put no spin on the Muller report and there was no smoking gun because he did everything all thinking people new he did, plus more which we do not know about yet. If you want a smoking gun it was Barr proving to all correct the people who opposed him were. He has done everything they said he would do, and it was the same type of thing he did for Bush 1 when he worked for him. The Trump people did their research well when they picked him for AG. He is like all the rest now around Trump a stooge. Trump has acted as President just as he acted in business. He runs a Mafia type mob operation. All who work for him are expected to take the hit for him, and when they do not they are fired or quit, and when they do they are destroyed by him. Trump is an unindited co conspirator in one of the crimes Cohen is going to jail for. The Mueller report was written for Congress to take action on as JD policy says you can not indite a sitting President, but must wait till they leave office.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 55
Ocean flower r posted..

And the question remains, Why, Why, Why??!!

=================================

Yes, why was MSNBC host crying because there was no smoking gun in Mueller report?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 55
JANMB posted...

I don't watch MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace and I'm sad if she appeared to you as being unhinged because reportedly she went off on Sarah Sanders for her admission to have told reporters a baseless comment about the FBI ...

Ho hum Sarah lied ....again and again. Seems that the Trump team are just a bunch of serial liars. But you got to listen to later broadcasts in the day.... you would have found out that Trump indeed committed obstruction of justice....it's just that Mueller was just in charge of the "investigation" and turned it over to congress as the proper procedure.

==============================

There you go again making things up!

If you want more of your left wing conspiracy theories you should watch Rachel Maddow tonight...that would make your day.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 55

I watch Nicolle quite often, and have come to view her as one of the most intelligent commentators on tv...male or female!

And what’s wrong with showing your emotions, especially when an event such as the “barr” report moves one to tears. 

trump and barr makes me want to cry!

From all of the damage they are doing to our country!

on to the financials and another group of investigations which may not be hindered by barr or trump

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 55

I will settle for the obstruction of justice charges leveled against Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/attorney-general-to-provide-overview-of-muell...

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors