Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 31 of 39

Hey, Remember in  1981 when Trump banned all Xmas decorations from his apartment house in NYC?  What a sweetheart, eh?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 39
phyllisc6781 posted..

Saw thst the racist bigot and his called soldiers too. CNN had a clip of him telling a soldier, Merry Christmas, we can say that again, you know.”

First if all, not being able to say Merry Christmas is just so much BS—more moronic RWNJ diversion—believed by only those who are brain dead or totally delusional.

Secondly—wonder what he told soldiers of the Jewish or Muslim faiths??

Difficult to watch this incredible STUPID. buffoon embarrass this country time and time again.

=============================

Gee, your hate posts are getting very old .

""I am proud to have led the charge against the assault of our cherished and beautiful phrase," Trump tweeted on Christmas Eve."

I think most people would agree with that....enough of trashing people for saying Merry Christmas.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 39

Der Trumper, (who has no idea what the Bible says or what Jesus said), is simply enraging his moronbase. They think White Fundie Christians in America are under attack, which makes it easy for the GOPerLords to send them to attack minorities of every kind and color.

It works - claiming to be the one pushing people to say "Merry Christmas" is just the sort of nothing action Der Trumper revels in - takes no effort, in his hands becomes an attack on non-Fundie Christians, and as I mentioned, enrages his moronbase.

This is the idi0t who tried to impress actual Christians with his Bible reading of "Two Corinthians" - anyone who heard this sham and cannot conclude the man has never even READ the Bible is a perfect Republican. Still think he sounded like he was beginning a bad joke - Two Corinthians go into a bar.....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 39

Saw that the racist bigot called soldiers too.  CNN had a clip of him telling a soldier, Merry Christmas, we can say that again, you know.”

First if all, not being able to say Merry Christmas is just so much BS—more moronic RWNJ diversion—believed by only those who are brain dead or totally delusional. 

Secondly—wonder what he told soldiers of the Jewish or Muslim faiths??

Difficult to watch this incredible STUPID. buffoon embarrass this country time and time again. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 39

@MIseker wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:

On Saturday, he tweeted that people are "proud to be saying Merry Christmas again."

"I am proud to have led the charge against the assault of our cherished and beautiful phrase," Trump tweeted on Christmas Eve.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well stated. 

except...this merry christmas message to you

https://youtu.be/cn_pQyfT180?t=117

Thank you, @MIseker, for posting a video that dispels the myth that Obama was for NOT SAYING MERRY CHRISTMAS.

This FAKE NEWS is usually disseminated by those that are ANTI-SEMITIC and/or ANTI-MUSLIM.

The FAKE NEWS that the MAJORITY Christian population is under attack is the same ploy HITLER used to convince the GERMANS that they, too, were under attack.

I hoped we wouldn't see this type of religious attack during this season that has significance for all of us but it seems that some like TRUMP and his "follower" on this thread can't help but create animosity between the faiths.

SAD!!!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 39

KidBoy2:

Trump is spending the Christmas holiday at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

On Saturday, he tweeted that people are "proud to be saying Merry Christmas again."

"I am proud to have led the charge against the assault of our cherished and beautiful phrase," Trump tweeted on Christmas Eve.

Here's what he says when he isn't pushing your buttons. LOL

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 39

@KidBoy2 wrote:

"..............On Saturday, he tweeted that people are "proud to be saying Merry Christmas again."

Well stated."

Even on the anniversary of the birthday of the Prince of Peace, this man  has managed to make the occassion into a boast about his prowess in contest with 'the enemy'.  What a very odd thing for a professed Christian to do.  How odd.  And you see fit to approve.  How sad.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 39

@KidBoy2 wrote:

President Trump wished Americans a "Merry Christmas" in a video message he posted to Twitter on Monday morning.

"My fellow Americans, Melania and I are delighted to wish America and the entire world a very Merry Christmas," Trump says in the video message.

"At this time of year, we see the best of America and the soul of the American people," Melania Trump says in the video.

President Trump says that in the season of joy, people spend time with their families, renew the "bonds of love and goodwill between our citizens" and celebrate the "miracle of Christmas."

"On behalf of Melania, myself, Barron and the entire Trump family, God bless you, God bless America, and have a very very merry Christmas and happy new year."

Well stated. 

except...this merry christmas message to you

https://youtu.be/cn_pQyfT180?t=117

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!’ President Trump, First Lady Share Holiday Greetings

Message 39 of 39

President Trump wished Americans a "Merry Christmas" in a video message he posted to Twitter on Monday morning.

"My fellow Americans, Melania and I are delighted to wish America and the entire world a very Merry Christmas," Trump says in the video message.

"At this time of year, we see the best of America and the soul of the American people," Melania Trump says in the video.

President Trump says that in the season of joy, people spend time with their families, renew the "bonds of love and goodwill between our citizens" and celebrate the "miracle of Christmas."

"On behalf of Melania, myself, Barron and the entire Trump family, God bless you, God bless America, and have a very very merry Christmas and happy new year."

Well stated. 

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit