Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 39
by the time i was 20, ive said what i wanted when i wanted..other people be damned. I never stopped saying merry christmas..and i say all the other holiday greeting as appropriate. Soon, Trump will want people to say merry christmas instead of trick or treat.
So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 39

@KidBoy2 wrote:

""I am proud to have led the charge against the assault of our cherished and beautiful phrase," Trump tweeted on Christmas Eve."

I think most people would agree with that....enough of trashing people for saying Merry Christmas.

Anyone who has a brain would NOT agree with Trump's tweet. There has never been an assault on the saying of "Merry Christmas" in this country. The only ones who claim that there has been are those who need another excuse to hate others.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 39
phyllisc6781 posted..

LOL!! You comment can now be placed into the box of material for the forthcoming trump and cultists comedy tour.

Keep drinking that kool-aide.

======================

Not nice....but again you have a record of that ...you are number one at that and I think that is your goal.

Enough is enough...how about showing a little respect for other posters...blast Trump all you want but when you blast other posters that is going over the line.

I have had it with you and your inability to be civil.

Happy posting!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 39
Rich posted..

I am curious. Are you saying people have been forced to give up wishing "Merry Christmas"?

Or, are you saying people should be forced TO SAY "Merry Christmas"?

==========================

No and No.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 39

@KidBoy2 wrote:
phyllisc6781 posted..

Oh for God’s sake—there was NEVER ANY threat to the phrase Merry Christmas—

=========================

That shows you are not up to speed on what has gone up...that's OK I understand.

Merry Christmas!

I am curious. Are you saying people have been forced to give up wishing "Merry Christmas"? If so, by whom?

Or, are you saying people should be forced TO SAY "Merry Christmas"? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 39

@MIseker—BINGO!!!!!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 39

Sadly, I also understand.  Hiw sad fir you!

BUT!!

LOL!! You comment can now be placed into the box of material for the forthcoming trump and cultists comedy tour.

Keep drinking that kool-aide.

Did you watch the video?? Probably not! Truth isn’t well received by trump’s faithful cultists.

So, like Don Quixote you are free to fight windmils!! Enjoy the fantasies

that drive your quests!!

LOL!

Happy Hanukkah!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 39

WHen did we stop saying Merry Christmas?

proof we didnt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn_pQyfT180&feature=youtu.be&t=116

Big bad Bill Oreilly may have SCARED you into not saying it, but not me.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 39
phyllisc6781 posted..

Oh for God’s sake—there was NEVER ANY threat to the phrase Merry Christmas—

=========================

That shows you are not up to speed on what has gone up...that's OK I understand.

Merry Christmas!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 39

Oh for God’s sake—there was NEVER ANY threat to the phrase Merry Christmas—this is just more  propaganda put out raw and swallowed whole.  This is no more than another ridiculous and totally transparent lie put forth by a morally perverted liar. Sorry you wasted your time fighting for a cause that NEVER EXISTED.  

Hey Kid!! Did ya watch the video, or is that too much like the truth?

Speaking of hate—did you see that  your warped hero,  after all the Christmas feel good stuff, went after the credible press—Yeah, he can’t stand that the world will know the truth soon—most  already do—so the idiot continues to divert.

You voted for a fool who slithered down an escalator and vomited hatred toward those of Mexican descent.  And you tell me and others that posts which are true are hateful?

So, what do you think he said to those soldiers of Jewish and Muslim faiths? How about those who are transgendered?

And do you suppose he reminded them how he is striving to discredit some of the very things they are fighting for—like the free press, DOJ,  and a strong and respected country?

Your hero is a racist moron. Hate—no! Reality, yes!!  

But if it’s hate you are looking for, go listen to your hero, his discredited mouthpieces, or the ignorants who believe the fool in the WH.

There is an upside to trump’s stupidity—2018 mid-terms are looking better and better for those who still are in touch with reality and morality.

LOOK THERE—truth amongst all the lies and perversions put out by your hero and those who further spew his ridiculousness and, thereby; reinforce the absolute bizarro, crazy blatherings of  trump. 

Happy Kwanza!!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors