Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 39

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

@Cirice—And what is wrong with happy holidays?

Absolutely nothing. Merry Christmas is only for people who celebrate Christmas. Happy Holidays is for everyone.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 39

@Cirice—And what is wrong with happy holidays? Last I looked, despite trump’s best efforts, people in this country still have freedom of speech

. Why would I wish a Jewish person Merry Christmas?  

What if it was plain I was speaking from someone from another culture—why would Happy Holidays not be appropriate?

This is a non issue used to distract from the Russia investigation and/ or as a way to throw red meat to trump’s shrinking base. 

BTW, it's ok to trash trump because he wished people—A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON?   Wow! What will the base say?

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 39

@KidBoy2 wrote:

I think most people would agree with that....enough of trashing people for saying Merry Christmas.

The only people being trashed are those who say "Happy Holidays". No one is being trashed for saying "Merry Christmas".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 39

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@KidBoy2 wrote:
phyllisc6781 posted..

Oh for God’s sake—there was NEVER ANY threat to the phrase Merry Christmas—

=========================

That shows you are not up to speed on what has gone up...that's OK I understand.

Merry Christmas!

Gosh, you really should educate yourself on a topic before you post it.

Educating themselves on this topic is as far away from reality as is humanly possible. The reason being as follows......................

Those that continue to spread ANTI-SEMITIC and ANTI-MUSLIM drivel such as the "ATTACKS ON CHRISTMAS" are the same people who:

(1) Minimize THE FINAL SOLUTION of the Holocaust by saying plenty of people died in World War II, disregarding the position JEWS were in under Germany's future Reich. Total destruction.

(2) Agree that Muslims entering the United States need additional scrutiny over those that are Protestant, Catholic or other Christian denominations.

(3) Believe in JEWS as being world dominators.

(4) Populate most of the hate groups in the United States such as Aryan Nation, The KKK, and other White Supremacy groups.

Trump understands this is his base and throws out dog whistles on a constant basis to hear his minions bark. It has created a dangerous environment nationally and globally.

He needs to be removed from office, even by the military, if need be, before something irreversibly terrible occurs.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 39

@KidBoy2 wrote:
phyllisc6781 posted..

Oh for God’s sake—there was NEVER ANY threat to the phrase Merry Christmas—

=========================

That shows you are not up to speed on what has gone up...that's OK I understand.

Merry Christmas!

Gosh, you really should educate yourself on a topic before you post it.

Biden/Harris 2020 !
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 39

@KidBoy2- Remember the irrefutable fact is that Jesus never celebrated Christmas - but he did celebrate Passover, Hannukah and other non-christian observances - he never was a Christian, but was always a Jew wasn't he?

Isn't reality totally cool?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 39
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 39

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Rich posted..

I am curious. Are you saying people have been forced to give up wishing "Merry Christmas"?

Or, are you saying people should be forced TO SAY "Merry Christmas"?

==========================

No and No.

Then...............what the heck kind of fake news are you talking about?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 39

KidBoy2:
I think most people would agree with that....enough of trashing people for saying Merry Christmas.

This is fascinating. You have been told that people are being trashed for saying Merry Christmas and you actually believe it?. Really? Has this ever happened to you or anyone you know? Didn't think so, because it doesn't happen anywhere except on Fox News (and other conservative sites). But if you think it's true, it's both funny and sad.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit