Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

MECHANISMS WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM

Message 1 of 1

I wish that Centrist was her so that he could see me patting my back. LOL

I am seeing that we are now looking at the lack of mechanisms to enforce laws in this country right in the eye

Latest example. we have a law that war needs to be approved by Congress, but on 9/11 we gave authority to the President to do so without that approval. and after that, those President both Bush and Obama didn't abuse that law. but

Now we have a President that we all know that will, so when they tried to deal with that same law, guess who made it impossible for the Senate to pass that law.

Well  Americans, you better wake up and smell the roses, and realize that we are in need to have the proper mechanism to be able to enforce the laws that we have i the books. and one of them is how much authority does a President  has over anything?  It would be quite interesting to ask these questions to the now great group of Democrats that want to be President. and what they think we should do about any of this?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies