Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: ME TOO

Message 1 of 12

@Soosie wrote:
Probably true. I find it interesting that Trump was excluded from the "husband" frame. Do you approve of his affairs and treatment of women then? ..........................The post was not about Trump and he does not live in my head 24/7. Believe it or not, there is life outside of politics. Some of you need to put on your dancing shoes, go for a hike, ride a motorcycle, take your spouse of other to dinner.

Wait...you are making fun of a man because of a very public affair 20+ years ago and telling the rest of the world they need to "get over it"? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12

Soosie , can't you get Clinton out of your head , it was 20 years ago ? I know time flies , but let's keep somewhat current.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

@Soosie wrote:

The post was not about Trump ....au contraire.....  and he does not live in my head 24/7.  But "other posters here" do? 

Believe it or not, there is life outside of politics. Not so much on a "politics" forum, though some still wish to attack other posters "in this group".  Maybe there's a hiking or dancing forum for those who are so inclined.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

@Soosie 

Funny! Have go with NC on this. Can’t you get Clinton out of your head?

Just for the record, trump only occupies a very small portion of my mind...seeing

as how he is such a small person!

Country over party

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12

@Soosie wrote:

The post was not about Trump and he does not live in my head 24/7.

I must agree that TRUMP THE CHUMP does not live in your head 24/7 but a review of your posts, memes, and comments attest to the fact that the CLINTON'S, especially William Jefferson Clinton, has occupied your head 24/7 for who knows how many years. After all, he hasn't been President since 2001; that's 18 years.

That's a long time to obsess on someone.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12
Probably true. I find it interesting that Trump was excluded from the "husband" frame. Do you approve of his affairs and treatment of women then? ..........................The post was not about Trump and he does not live in my head 24/7. Believe it or not, there is life outside of politics. Some of you need to put on your dancing shoes, go for a hike, ride a motorcycle, take your spouse of other to dinner.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12

@Soosie wrote:
I think it is just reckless for liberals to demand that old, rich, white, males treat women with any respect at all. ........................You may be right on this one. At least on the old white male part. I think that if males didn't learn respect when they are younger, it is too late when they become seniors. Lots of proof seen in this group.

Probably true. I find it interesting that Trump was excluded from the "husband" frame. Do you approve of his affairs and treatment of women then? 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

Shouldn’t that be a picture of trump, since we’re not living in the 90s any longer? He’s certainly had a lot of

Me Too moments, and accusers. ....................William, William, William............can't you get Trump out of your head?  

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12
I think it is just reckless for liberals to demand that old, rich, white, males treat women with any respect at all. ........................You may be right on this one. At least on the old white male part. I think that if males didn't learn respect when they are younger, it is too late when they become seniors. Lots of proof seen in this group.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12

Shouldn’t that be a picture of trump, since we’re not living in the 90s any longer? He’s certainly had a lot of

Me Too moments, and accusers. 

Country over party

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors