WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MCCONNELL CALLS HOUSE DEM FUNDING PROPOSAL A ‘NON-STARTER’

Message 21 of 32

Of course, the house proposal was the one the Senate Republicans had previously agreed to and Trump had promised to sign. Right up until Hannity came out against it so Trump hung the Republicans out to dry. 

Pelosi and the Democrats should go back to Hawaii and wait for the Republican proposal.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 32
Jim posted..

I am in favor of what ever it takes to secure and control our borders.

In order to have a country there must be borders and they must be controlled.

============================================

I wish Schomer and Pelosi would understand that.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 32
Deleted by poster
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 32

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

Remember, the thread and topic is not about the Daily Caller or whatever source is used but about the subject. 

If a person has a problem with the topic matter, then they should use a source to refute the post.  Instead they attack the poster via doing so with the source used.

"Attack the poster via doing so with the source used" is so far off base, one must post an immediate rebuttal.

You obviously are trying to "create" a scenario where one can be accused of a personal attack upon another poster.

The poster wasn't attacked whatsoever; however, yes, the source was.

Sources are legitimate targets.

To believe as fact, a source that is so rife with negatives stretches the imagination.

Do you mean to say that a source that gave instructions on how to kill with a vehicle, a source that printed article after article by a WHITE SUPREMACIST, and a source funded by a well known misogynist is one to which YOU lend credence???

To each his own I guess, but a media outlet like THE DAILY CALLER which coddled to WHITE SUPREMACISTS and gave instructions on how to KILL USING YOUR VEHICLE  is something I find not to be CREDIBLE.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 32

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I say keep the government shutdown going until we get common sense border security.  

It may also be a good time to take a really good close look at these "Non-Essential Jobs" that we the taxpayers have been paying for...

Are you now not in favor of Trump’s wall? That has no place in common sense border security.

Do you really believe that there is no need to supply our military? Do you think that everyone will willingly pay their taxes? Do you think that our national parks will run themselves? These are many of the ‘Non-essential Jobs’.

I am in favor of what ever it takes to secure and control our borders.  

In order to have a country there must be borders and they must be controlled.  

If I were to call it a barrier instead of a wall would you be in favor of it?  

If not what would you do to secure the borders or are you in favor of "No Borders"?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 32

@Snoopy48 wrote:

Do you really believe that there is no need to supply our military?

I don't believe that the military is affected by this shutdown.... 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 32

@nctarheel wrote:

Remember, THE DAILY CALLER

Remember, the thread and topic is not about the Daily Caller or whatever source is used but about the subject. 

If a person has a problem with the topic matter, then they should use a source to refute the post.  Instead they attack the poster via doing so with the source used.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 32

@jimc91 wrote

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I say keep the government shutdown going until we get common sense border security.  

It may also be a good time to take a really good close look at these "Non-Essential Jobs" that we the taxpayers have been paying for...

Are you now not in favor of Trump’s wall? That has no place in common sense border security.

Do you really believe that there is no need to supply our military? Do you think that everyone will willingly pay their taxes? Do you think that our national parks will run themselves? These are many of the ‘Non-essential Jobs’.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 32

@jimc91 wrote:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/02/mcconnell-dem-funding-proposal-non-starter/

So @jimc91 begins the New Year with THE DAILY CALLER.

Remember, Foster Friess funded it. Ladies, he's the one that instructed women to practice contraception by clamping onto an aspirin between their knees.

Remember, with all the scientific studies to the contrary, THE DAILY CALLER is a climate change denier.

Remember, THE DAILY CALLER printed an article on HOW TO run protesters down with your vehicle, that is, UNTIL SOMEONE FINALLY FOLLOWED THEIR INSTRUCTIONS, and killed someone.

Remember, THE DAILY CALLER was a regular outlet fo JASON KESSLER, well known WHITE SUPREMACIST, who organized the deadly riot in CHARLOTTESVILLE.

This is what @jimc91 uses as a legitimate resource, would you???????

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 32

Why do Liberals feel the need to "TELL OTHERS" what and how they should think?  Like they have a monopoly all knowledge...  

News Flash.  Your thoughts opinions and values are valid;  Those folks that have thoughts, opinions and values that are different from yours are valid also.  Why is that so difficult to respect?

Happy New Year!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views