Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MAXINE.....NOW WE KNOW

Message 11 of 25

jim - Name calling, racist, shout down, ridicule, etc...

Image result for cartoon donald trump bully

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 25

@rker321 wrote:

If anyone here thinks that I am going to condone stupid behaviour you are all mistaken. Maxine Waters should not have done what she did. and that type of behavior should not be tolerated by anyone.

If the citizens of this country cannot be civil then in that case why have a Democracy? Respect for other is what cannot be lost by anyone.
So , Sousie and her cartoons. I wish that  would simply go into the trenches and post her thoughts and not hide in the satire that her cartoons really are promoting.

Why don't you give Soosie the courtesy of spelling her name correctly? Every post you make about Soosie has her name incorrectly spelled (on purpose)!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 25

Now we know also

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 25

@rker321 wrote:

So , Sousie and her cartoons. I wish that  would simply go into the trenches and post her thoughts and not hide in the satire that her cartoons really are promoting.

The main thing about this forum is that a good many keeps trying to tell others how and what to post instead of critiquing the content.  Soosie hasn't been posting the same graphics over and over and over like some here has.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 25

@ChasKy53 wrote:

If you don't know there is no way to make you understand. (but I think you do)

Why don't YOU explain?  Is it because she is Black that no one is supposed be critical of her calling for interfering with the private lives of government officials?  Such hypocrisy!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 25

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Very racist, but if anyone, she'll replace Yertle the McConnell.

Racist?  If criticizing her is racist then why is she in the political arena?  Then why were the Democrats touting Obama as the first Black President; why did Blacks in Congress form the Black Congressional Caucus?  If Whites formed a White Congressional Caucus there would be an uproar that never ceased,

Wouldn't accusing Trump of having connections to the KKK or White supremacist groups be more racist?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 25

If anyone here thinks that I am going to condone stupid behaviour you are all mistaken. Maxine Waters should not have done what she did. and that type of behavior should not be tolerated by anyone.

If the citizens of this country cannot be civil then in that case why have a Democracy? Respect for other is what cannot be lost by anyone.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 25

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
‎06-26-2018 06:51 AM
Very racist, but if anyone, she'll replace Yertle the McConnell. @scout.............so that I understand, please point out to me in detail how this is racist.

If you don't know there is no way to make you understand. (but I think you do)

Got it - you don't know. It's just one of those things some type when they can't think of anything else - like the former obsession with alt-right.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 25

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Very racist, but if anyone, she'll replace Yertle the McConnell.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP

What's racist about it??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 25

@jimc91 wrote:

Like it or not the face of the democrat party is Nancy Pelisi and Maxine Waters.  This should make a very intersting election this year.

While the face of the Dems might be Pelosi (btw, @jimc91, you might want to learn how to spell the names of people you are writing your post about) and Waters, here are the faces.... or should I say former faces of the Republican Party:

(1) Michael Flynn- National Security Advisor- INDICTED-PLED GUILTY

(2) George Papadopoulos- Foreign Policy Advisor- INDICTED- PLED GUILTY

(3) Paul Manafort- Campaign Chairman- IN PRISON

(4) Michael Cohen- Trump Attorney and Other Positions- ARREST IS IMMINENT

If this list which is growing longer every day isn't enough; then the crying children ripped from their mother's arms at the border should sum up how Republicans think about their fellow human beings.

And then, of course, there is the SPACE FORCE...............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, the Republican Party has destroyed itself and continued silence as Trump makes the United States a pariah, loses our allies, destroys the economy, and courts our enemies will be the LAST NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF THE REPUBLICANS.

Kudos
Views