Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MAXINE.....NOW WE KNOW

Message 1 of 25

@Cirice wrote:

1684703b5dc71d386d31e8897966ec2e.jpg

Any thoughts, 321????

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25

@creppelrm wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

If anyone here thinks that I am going to condone stupid behaviour you are all mistaken. Maxine Waters should not have done what she did. and that type of behavior should not be tolerated by anyone.

If the citizens of this country cannot be civil then in that case why have a Democracy? Respect for other is what cannot be lost by anyone.
So , Sousie and her cartoons. I wish that  would simply go into the trenches and post her thoughts and not hide in the satire that her cartoons really are promoting.

Why don't you give Soosie the courtesy of spelling her name correctly? Every post you make about Soosie has her name incorrectly spelled (on purpose)!

Hitler used to depict  citizen jews of Germany in cartoons just as the ultra-right do to citizens of this country.  Looks like Comrade Putin is winning them over with his bots. 

We are talking about Dems like Waters and her supporters calling for mob action. Throw in the Dem's support for antifa attacks on free speech and try to draw a comparison with Jews in Germany. Otherwise, you are just spouting the memes (Hitler/Nazi/fascist) of the radical left.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

So , Sousie and her cartoons. I wish that  would simply go into the trenches and post her thoughts and not hide in the satire that her cartoons really are promoting.

I have not seen such a comment about cartoons and pictures from the left. Sounds like your words are placing you where you deny being on the political spectrum.

So what group was sufficiently obtuse and credulous as to believe Russian trolls and bots and unpatriotically vote for "Putin's purchase"?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

@rker321 wrote:

I have not seen such a comment about cartoons and pictures from the left. Sounds like your words are placing you where you deny being on the political spectrum.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

1684703b5dc71d386d31e8897966ec2e.jpg

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

and tell what major news outlet sheg got it from?  Can you?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

Image result for shaking head gif

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

@creppelrm wrote:

Hitler used to depict  citizen jews of Germany in cartoons just as the ultra-right do to citizens of this country.  Looks like Comrade Putin is winning them over with his bots. 

There is one liberal poster here who frequently uses cartoons & graphic more as an insult directed to other posters.  Soosie just uses them much as editorial cartoons like in newspapers.  So are you referring to the former?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

If anyone here thinks that I am going to condone stupid behaviour you are all mistaken. Maxine Waters should not have done what she did. and that type of behavior should not be tolerated by anyone.

If the citizens of this country cannot be civil then in that case why have a Democracy? Respect for other is what cannot be lost by anyone.

Why don't you give Soosie the courtesy of spelling her name correctly? Every post you make about Soosie has her name incorrectly spelled (on purpose)!

Kudos
Views