Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MATTIS FINALLY SPEAKS

Message 1 of 3

I bet his spurs hurt a lot more than The Donald's did for him to stay out of the Sevice.

That's what happens when your a Coward and won't serve your Country, esp. if you don't love your Country enough. He was basically a draft dodger, a coward.

IMO

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MATTIS FINALLY SPEAKS

Message 2 of 3

"I earned my spurs, Trump was awarded his at the Doctor's office"

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

MATTIS FINALLY SPEAKS

Message 3 of 3

A few weeks ago, i said that Mattis owed us Americans to speak about this Administration, and as usual by the usual posters I was knocked down on that subject.
Finally after Trump declared that Mattis is a third rate  general he decided to put his real feelings out into the open.
I admire that Navy  Admiral that just yesterday stated that Trump needs to be removed from office. That man thought of his country firs that was very clear in his OPED  on  how he felt about this Administration.
We  need more Republicans and Independents to have the guts to speak out loud, and condemned this aberration of a President that many elected.
Waana bet that the G7 will become the G8?  and that Rubio will go to the Miami International airport to greet Putin?
And how many think that El Doral is the place to have the G7 meeting and that Trump will not benefit directly from it?  raise your hands please?

There is not a day in which the immorality of this Administration is not clearly stated everywhere. and yet, there are still by far too many that still believes that he is their Messiah
He dosen't work for any Americans, he works for his own enrichment. and that is clear as  the sun shines during the day.
The Us has become the embarrassment of the world. and we are allowing it to happen. what else he needs to do in order to have people really look at him and say, enough!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

This AARP gamer plays to get back her art and identity after a health scare. Read Regan C.’s story, available now.

gamer Regan C.

Top Authors