Honored Social Butterfly

MATT MARGOLIS AND PJ MEDIA

I have seen several posts that used Matt Margolis as a reference.

He works for PJ MEDIA.

Let's look at their resume.

Pj MEDIA has:

(1) Printed articles stating that Muslim Neighborhood Watches were enforcing Sharia Law. A FALSE CLAIM.

(2) Printed articles that made FALSE CLAIMS about the Green New Deal.

(3) Printed articles by the founder of RIGHTWINGNEWS, a well known extremist organization that promotes propaganda and false claims.

(4) Printed articles by Robert Spencer, a well known leader of a HATE GROUP, who is banned from the United Kingdom, due to his EXTREMIST views.

(5) Printed articles regularly that are DISTORTED, MISLEADING, AND FALSE.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE A MEDIA OUTLET LIKE THIS?

I don't.

But some do.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

what this is, a cult industry where bs. artist can sell their bs. especially if it fits into the Far Right dream machine, where they are perfect and autocracy is a great way to proceed.   They are the White nationalists, "we support the blue line' fanatics that are racists through and through and fear that their manhood parts will shrivel if ever non-whites have equal opportunities. 

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Honored Social Butterfly

@nctarheel wrote:

I have seen several posts that used Matt Margolis as a reference.

He works for PJ MEDIA.

Let's look at their resume.

Pj MEDIA has:

(1) Printed articles stating that Muslim Neighborhood Watches were enforcing Sharia Law. A FALSE CLAIM.

(2) Printed articles that made FALSE CLAIMS about the Green New Deal.

(3) Printed articles by the founder of RIGHTWINGNEWS, a well known extremist organization that promotes propaganda and false claims.

(4) Printed articles by Robert Spencer, a well known leader of a HATE GROUP, who is banned from the United Kingdom, due to his EXTREMIST views.

(5) Printed articles regularly that are DISTORTED, MISLEADING, AND FALSE.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE A MEDIA OUTLET LIKE THIS?

I don't.

But some do.

Some do believe the absurd gross misinformation because it tells them what they want to hear ...... with no consideration of the truth!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png