Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MANNIFORD PARDON

Message 1 of 16

Does anyone here thinks that his attorneys have done nothing wrong? please advise

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

Please guys and gals, disregard my bad spelling.  Mea culpa. now will you all try and answer my question?

What culpability have his attorneys  for colluding with  their client regarding lying and going to the Trump lawyers while he was obtaining a plea dealing with Mueller and if I spelled anything wrong please simply answer the question

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

I find it interesting that the only possible defense of Manafort or Trump is that someone misspelled one of the co-conspirators' names.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

@jimc91 wrote:

Who is Manniford?

It is what Paul Manafort is going to change his name to when he gets out of prison in his LATE 90'S.

Or..................

It could have been a typo by @rker321.

Why do you get joy making fun of people, @jimc91?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

@jimc91 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

I believe that now Manniford has lost a chance of being pardoned by Trump. I believe that because his problems lie  with the courts in Maryland and New York, Can now when he is sentenced Trump can pardon States cases?

Who is Manniford?

Paul Manafort - the convicted felon who - because he lied and violated the terms of his plea agreement with Mueller - may now be sentenced to a prison term as long as 24 years...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

@jimc91 wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

I believe that now Manniford has lost a chance of being pardoned by Trump. I believe that because his problems lie  with the courts in Maryland and New York, Can now when he is sentenced Trump can pardon States cases?

Who is Manniford?

Trump believes in alternate facts. We believe in alternate spellings. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

@rker321 wrote:

Who is Manniford?

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

One more question to all  We know that Mannniford lied and we also know that his lawyers went to Trump's lawyers and they spoke to them. 

So, what is the penalty of those lawyers that in a way colluded with their client in all of this?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

@mandm84 wrote:

Won't happen in New York !!

Nor Virginia.

Tags (3)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

These are the clearest explainations I can understand as to the consequences if dt's own corruption makes him stupid enough to pardon Manafort's Federal charges.

https://www.quora.com/Assuming-Trump-pardons-Manafort-what-will-the-Mueller-team-do-about-that-Can-s...

Assuming Trump pardons Manafort, what will the Mueller team do about that? Can state charges be brought for the same crimes?

......Assume that Donald Trump grants Manafort a full pardon for all of those crimes.

The very next day, the state of New York and the state of Virginia can arrest him on income tax evasion and deliberate tax fraud on his state income taxes.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/418673-manafort-pardon-would-be-impeachable-indictable-and-c... Manafort pardon would be impeachable, indictable and convictable

......The most under-discussed aspect of Trump’s involvement in the Russia investigation is the statute of limitations. The statute of limitations for any potential crime that Trump is alleged to have committed would be a minimum of five years from the date that alleged crime was committed.

Let's assume hypothetically that Trump is not re-elected president in 2020 and leaves office in January 2021. In this case, under the statute of limitations, if Trump theoretically had committed any crime during the five previous years, he would not be protected by the statute of limitations.

.....A Trump pardon of Manafort will be disaster for Trump, Manafort and congressional Republicans alike.

Kudos
Views