Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MANAFORT HIT WITH FIVE ADDITIONAL FEDERAL CHARGES

Message 31 of 39

@afisherwrote:

The ignoble donald supporters will not read any of the charges against Manafort.    I just looked at Drudge ( the supposed top aggregator for rational republicans) and there is no mention of him...or the Dem memo  -  I already took my shower, so I refuse to view the ex-bannon / Mercer site.    

GOP are like mushrooms:   kept in the dark and fed cow-dung.  

@afisher—Hey! Aren’t mushrooms a fungus?? Now this all makes sense to me!  LMAO!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 39

The ignoble donald supporters will not read any of the charges against Manafort.    I just looked at Drudge ( the supposed top aggregator for rational republicans) and there is no mention of him...or the Dem memo  -  I already took my shower, so I refuse to view the ex-bannon / Mercer site.    

GOP are like mushrooms:   kept in the dark and fed cow-dung.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 39

@CriticalThinkingwrote:

Don't you guys find it unbelevable that Trump supporters aren't the least bit upset about this disgusting man working as a foreign agent while he was running the Trump campaign? They call themselves Republicans. The last time I checked, they were supposed to care about defending our country. They instead spend all of their time defending their new hero in the White House.

What is wrong with them? Trump has poisioned the well and they willingly jumped in.

They believe the trash they hear from their idol and all his  Russian sympathizers and fellow liars. It would also seem they aren't able to connect the obvious dots. 

Further, even though it has been explained repeatedly, THEY DON’T WANT TO HEAR THE TRUTH.

That is why they are considered A CULT. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

MANAFORT HIT WITH FIVE ADDITIONAL FEDERAL CHARGES

Message 34 of 39

Don't you guys find it unbelevable that Trump supporters aren't the least bit upset about this disgusting man working as a foreign agent while he was running the Trump campaign? They call themselves Republicans. The last time I checked, they were supposed to care about defending our country. They instead spend all of their time defending their new hero in the White House.

What is wrong with them? Trump has poisioned the well and they willingly jumped in.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 39

Manafort is quickly becoming more and more toxic.    Legal  firms that gladly worked with him are cutting ties as fast as possible.    Next will come the banks after all his property and he will become a homeless person that no one will employ.

Reading the 'disclaimers" by foreign dignataries are actually pretty transparent.   One 'foreign dignitary" was paid to take 25 trips, all pro-bono and never thought to ask or consider why or who was picking up the tab.     

But, in the end, it will be taxes that will destroy him.      

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 39

@williamb39198— another scenario to consider is that if trump is removed from the White House, he will not have no power to pardon anybody. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 39

@alferdpacker

@phyllisc6781

Snarks a bunch! Love it, and certainly applies to those who are “snarky”!

i have heard a couple other comments, which are not proven, time will tell, but are interesting. 

Is manafort telling trump that he won’t squeal on him if he gets a pardon? One potential fall point there is that some of the potential crimes, New York could have jurisdiction over them. And if it came to that a pardon would not apply on state’s charges...no reprieve for manafort. 

One other comment that just heard in passing: is manafort a russian agent? With all of his deals with and misdeals with russian crime lords, would he be a willing or unwilling target for blackmail or cooperation...we’ll see. 

Could not happen to a nicer guy!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 39

@phyllisc6781wrote:

CNN— Robert Mueller has filed FIVE new additional indictments against trump’s former campaign manager (only the finest), Paul Manafort in regard to the ongoing Russia investigation. 

Prosecutors say that Manafort secretly paid millions of dollars to former European politicians to lobby for Ukraine in the US.

Manafort now faces five Federal criminal charges in Washington, on top of the 18 charges in Virginia. 

Well, well—guess we can all now sit back and see what sort of slim comes out of a scumbag when it is squeezed.

HATS OFF TO MR. MUELLER. It is so nice to know that there is one ethical Republican in Washington who actually puts country before party and who knows how to do his job.

Listen closely donnie! That “hoax” is actually law enforcement, and it is on your trail!

I love it when things come together!!

Well, well, well...    

Following the lies and the money has uncovered some truly fascinating connections and occurrences and resulted in charges of criminal acts...

Some have pleaded guilty and are cooperating in hopes of lighter sentences...

And of course we still have the good fortune of trump being punctiliously honest and invariably truthful, don't we?   Snark, Snark, Snark...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

MANAFORT HIT WITH FIVE ADDITIONAL FEDERAL CHARGES

Message 39 of 39

CNN— Robert Mueller has filed FIVE new additional indictments against trump’s former campaign manager (only the finest), Paul Manafort in regard to the ongoing Russia investigation. 

Prosecutors say that Manafort secretly paid millions of dollars to former European politicians to lobby for Ukraine in the US.

Manafort now faces five Federal criminal charges in Washington, on top of the 18 charges in Virginia. 

Well, well—guess we can all now sit back and see what sort of slim comes out of a scumbag when it is squeezed.

HATS OFF TO MR. MUELLER. It is so nice to know that there is one ethical Republican in Washington who actually puts country before party and who knows how to do his job.

Listen closely donnie! That “hoax” is actually law enforcement, and it is on your trail!

I love it when things come together!!

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors