Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MAN CHARGED WITH FELONY HATE CRIME - COP RESIGNS

Message 1 of 20

@aruzinsky wrote:

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

"“After a review of the case, we approved felony hate crimes charges,” said Robert Foley, spokesman for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office."

Robert Foley is pandering to his liberal constituents with no expectation of winning the case.  I suspect that after Timothy Trybus is exonerated, one of two things will happen:

1. The news media won't report it.

2. The news media will report Robert Foley or another spokesman saying something like, "If I could do it over again, I would."

Yep - but he failed to do it correctly and act as his law enforcement training dictated - there have never been any do-overs in life.

Perhaps the consequences of his failure to do it correctly can serve as a warning to corrupt and dishonest republicans/conservatives and trump supporters...

"Republicans/conservatives and trump supporters..." will say, "What did you expect in Crook County?"

To be expected from the sort that will one day be known to be controlled by Putin...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

@alferdpacker wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

"“After a review of the case, we approved felony hate crimes charges,” said Robert Foley, spokesman for the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office."

Robert Foley is pandering to his liberal constituents with no expectation of winning the case.  I suspect that after Timothy Trybus is exonerated, one of two things will happen:

2. The news media will report Robert Foley or another spokesman saying something like, "If I could do it over again, I would."

Yep - but he failed to do it correctly and act as his law enforcement training dictated - there have never been any do-overs in life.

Perhaps the consequences of his failure to do it correctly can serve as a warning to corrupt and dishonest republicans/conservatives and trump supporters...

"Republicans/conservatives and trump supporters..." will say, "What did you expect in Crook County?"

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

@aruzinsky wrote:

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

You are getting sleepy.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

@CS402050 wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

It's always a shame to see something like this.  Unfortunately we will probably see more and more of it as the left continues their hate campaign and low IQ fools follow the ignorant advice of morons like Maxine Waters and others who keep telling people they should harrass anyone they don't agree with.  I'm just suprised that no one has been killed yet.

We must be on Bizarro Earth.

Far be it from me to argue about where you reside. You obviously know better than I. But perhaps you can actually address the point from a different perspective. As I have said numerous times here and elsewhere, one of the big differences between liberals and conservatives is that liberals don't understand the difference between right and wrong. So what do you believe? Do you think it's okay for idiots like Maxine Waters to tell people to get in the face of anyone they don't agree with but it's not okay for this particular idiot to do it? Do you think the fools who follow her advice should be charged with assault like this particular fool was? So what do you think? Instead of calling Trump names and talking around the REAL issue, show us what you are.

Maxine Waters has never advocated violence. 

For you to pin this on the left is laughable. Well, except that it's sad you're so badly informed.

I deleted your remarks that had NOTHING to do with what I said.  As to the above,  .  Maxine Waters said:

"If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCYEDOZH29k

In case you don't understand English, she is telling people to harass anyone she doesn't agree with.  And they do.

Now watch the video of the idiot in the forest preserve.  He didn't like the woman's shirt so he got in her face, JUST LIKE MAXINE WATERS IS ADVOCATING.

So, to be clear, I'm not trying to "pin" anything on anyone.  I'm just asking if you're able to understand that.

So what do you believe? Do you think it's okay for idiots like Maxine Waters to tell people to get in the face of anyone they don't agree with but it's not okay for this particular idiot to do it? Do you think the fools who follow her advice should be charged with assault like this particular fool was? So what do you think? Instead of calling Trump names and talking around the REAL issue, show us what you are.

These are two different situations.  One is a man harassing a private citizen.  The other is a citizen speaking up to its public servant.   Government officials work for us.  They should be open to hearing our concerns 24/7.   We are their bosses.    And they are not doing their jobs the way they should.  

Public Service.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

@Snoopy48 wrote:

I wonder if this man also harasses those who wear shirts with the name of their state on them? 

Puerto Ricans are US Citizens, not aliens.

Yup .... and, like Trump, "that man" either didn't know that or couldn't care less!

And it appears that some here who look the other way on Trump's vile racism and instructions to beat the **bleep** out of anybody protesting against him, also don't know that  .... and couldn't care less!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

It's always a shame to see something like this.  Unfortunately we will probably see more and more of it as the left continues their hate campaign and low IQ fools follow the ignorant advice of morons like Maxine Waters and others who keep telling people they should harrass anyone they don't agree with.  I'm just suprised that no one has been killed yet.

Far be it from me to argue about where you reside. You obviously know better than I. But perhaps you can actually address the point from a different perspective. As I have said numerous times here and elsewhere, one of the big differences between liberals and conservatives is that liberals don't understand the difference between right and wrong. So what do you believe? Do you think it's okay for idiots like Maxine Waters to tell people to get in the face of anyone they don't agree with but it's not okay for this particular idiot to do it? Do you think the fools who follow her advice should be charged with assault like this particular fool was? So what do you think? Instead of calling Trump names and talking around the REAL issue, show us what you are.

Maxine Waters has never advocated violence. 

For you to pin this on the left is laughable. Well, except that it's sad you're so badly informed.

I deleted your remarks that had NOTHING to do with what I said.  As to the above,  .  Maxine Waters said:

"If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCYEDOZH29k

In case you don't understand English, she is telling people to harass anyone she doesn't agree with.  And they do.

Now watch the video of the idiot in the forest preserve.  He didn't like the woman's shirt so he got in her face, JUST LIKE MAXINE WATERS IS ADVOCATING.

So, to be clear, I'm not trying to "pin" anything on anyone.  I'm just asking if you're able to understand that.

So what do you believe? Do you think it's okay for idiots like Maxine Waters to tell people to get in the face of anyone they don't agree with but it's not okay for this particular idiot to do it? Do you think the fools who follow her advice should be charged with assault like this particular fool was? So what do you think? Instead of calling Trump names and talking around the REAL issue, show us what you are.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

@CS402050 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

Let's try again. It's not the left putting brown babies in jail. 

Maxine Waters has never advocated violence. Not. Once. She advocates that we use our Constitutional right to free speech to oppose racists who put brown babies in jail. Nor has she, or anyone else on the left, advocated that someone like the fine gentleman in the video attack women with racist language. Not. Once. 

On the other hand, Donald Trump announced his candidacy by accusing immigrants of being racists and drug dealers, and has continue this inflammatory language over and over. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

@CS402050 wrote:

LOL, yes, I'm sure this racist buffoon takes his marching orders from the left or Maxine Waters. Did you really type that with a straight face?

Pro tip #1: It's not the left that's putting brown babies in jail. Pro tip #2: It's Donald Trump, not the left, who doesn't even know that Puerto Rico is an American protectorate.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20
Reminds me of going to Notre Dame territory in my Michigan shirt after ND got whipped. Lots of loud mouth drunks with no takers.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.