Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MAN CHARGED WITH FELONY HATE CRIME - COP RESIGNS

Message 11 of 20

@CS402050 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

It's always a shame to see something like this.  Unfortunately we will probably see more and more of it as the left continues their hate campaign and low IQ fools follow the ignorant advice of morons like Maxine Waters and others who keep telling people they should harrass anyone they don't agree with.  I'm just suprised that no one has been killed yet.

We must be on Bizarro Earth.

Far be it from me to argue about where you reside. You obviously know better than I. But perhaps you can actually address the point from a different perspective. As I have said numerous times here and elsewhere, one of the big differences between liberals and conservatives is that liberals don't understand the difference between right and wrong. So what do you believe? Do you think it's okay for idiots like Maxine Waters to tell people to get in the face of anyone they don't agree with but it's not okay for this particular idiot to do it? Do you think the fools who follow her advice should be charged with assault like this particular fool was? So what do you think? Instead of calling Trump names and talking around the REAL issue, show us what you are.

That's a really transparent off topic attempt to divert the discussion...

Fortunately, it appears to be yet another bogus failure...

What am I?  A patriotic American Citizen who supports my country rather than the abomination that threatens the future of the nation.

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 20

@CS402050 wrote:

@nctarheel wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

It's always a shame to see something like this.  Unfortunately we will probably see more and more of it as the left continues their hate campaign and low IQ fools follow the ignorant advice of morons like Maxine Waters and others who keep telling people they should harrass anyone they don't agree with.  I'm just suprised that no one has been killed yet.

Far be it from me to argue about where you reside. You obviously know better than I. But perhaps you can actually address the point from a different perspective. As I have said numerous times here and elsewhere, one of the big differences between liberals and conservatives is that liberals don't understand the difference between right and wrong. So what do you believe? Do you think it's okay for idiots like Maxine Waters to tell people to get in the face of anyone they don't agree with but it's not okay for this particular idiot to do it? Do you think the fools who follow her advice should be charged with assault like this particular fool was? So what do you think? Instead of calling Trump names and talking around the REAL issue, show us what you are.

Since there is video of this idiot personally attacking this woman and threatening to personally assault her, show us the video of waters doing the exact same thing. You refuse to address the topic. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 20

@nctarheel wrote:

@CS402050 wrote:

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 20

I wonder if this man also harasses those who wear shirts with the name of their state on them? 

Puerto Ricans are US Citizens, not aliens.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 20

@CS402050 wrote:

What makes you think that this man is a supporter of the left?

Do you also agree that Donald Trump is a moron? Trump is the one who advocated violence against those who don't agree with him not Waters.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 20

@CS402050 wrote:

We must be on Bizarro Earth. Hello means good-by; up means down; and fast means slow.

After TRUMP THE CHUMP has shamed the people of Puerto Rico repeatedly, led a half-ass response to a devastating hurricane, and treated the territory like one of the BM-Hole countries he has talked about before.... it is no wonder that the drunk in the video didn't even know Puerto Ricans are citizens.

Having heard Trump diss Puerto Ricans over and over and over; he thought he was doing his President a favor.

To say this drunk's actions are by virtue of actions of the left is nothing but laughable.

That is, unless we really ARE on Bizarro Earth.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 20
Alrighty then Rushbo.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 20

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 20

alferdpacker: 

Two failures -

The man's parents failed to raise a decent human being.

The cop failed to do his job.

Exactly. I saw the video and wondered what on earth was wrong with the cop ignoring the loon harrassing the woman. He was either afraid to stop him, or he agreed with him. I'll take door number two.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

MAN CHARGED WITH FELONY HATE CRIME - COP RESIGNS

Message 20 of 20
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors