Free Caregiving Webinar: Managing Your Loved One’s Finances - Tuesday at 7p.m. ET  Register Now

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: MAKE AMERICA NAZI-FREE AGAIN

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 5 (93 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

gruffstuff wrote:

http://www.newsweek.com/nazi-video-game-wolfenstein-angers-nazis-make-america-nazi-free-again-slogan...

NAZI-KILLING VIDEO GAME 'WOLFENSTEIN II' ANGERS NAZIS WITH 'MAKE AMERICA NAZI-FREE AGAIN' SLOGAN

It's a hell of a time in America when a video game taking an anti-Nazi stance is considered by some to be too controversial. Yet here we are. 

Yep, these are the times we live in.

"by some" is the key. "What do we want, dead cops" is chanted "by some". "no USA at all" is a chant "by some" (antifa). "Pigs in a blanket; fry 'em like bacon" is chanted "by some" (BLM).

So, let's not generalize. I and I assume my fellow Conservatives are not upset about the Nazi tv game thing. How about those to the left and the examples I offered. Anyone approving of those chants or can we all agree that we, as Americans, have no use for such hate?

Can you post videos of Americans chanting "no USA at all" and conclusively and definitively connect them to your so-called "anitfa" boogeymen sufficiently well to be accepted as evidence in a court of law proceeding?

Or should that unsubstantiated allegation be dismissed as yet another invalid crackpot extreme right fringe lie that is motivated by political partisan hatred?

After all - it has been irrefutably factually proved that trump lies 70% of the time...

The whole world knows he's a lying twore...

Is there any reason to believe that some of his followers aren't slavishly and cravenly imitating him?

Aren't right wing lies every bit as motivated by racial, political, cultural, and religious hatred as those from the other side?

There's absolutely no doubt that partisan hatred exists in equal quantities on each side.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 5 (99 Views)

gruffstuff wrote:

http://www.newsweek.com/nazi-video-game-wolfenstein-angers-nazis-make-america-nazi-free-again-slogan...

NAZI-KILLING VIDEO GAME 'WOLFENSTEIN II' ANGERS NAZIS WITH 'MAKE AMERICA NAZI-FREE AGAIN' SLOGAN

It's a hell of a time in America when a video game taking an anti-Nazi stance is considered by some to be too controversial. Yet here we are. 

"by some" is the key. "What do we want, dead cops" is chanted "by some". "no USA at all" is a chant "by some" (antifa). "Pigs in a blanket; fry 'em like bacon" is chanted "by some" (BLM).

So, let's not generalize. I and I assume my fellow Conservatives are not upset about the Nazi tv game thing. How about those to the left and the examples I offered. Anyone approving of those chants or can we all agree that we, as Americans, have no use for such hate?

Message 3 of 5 (134 Views)

I still have and occasionally play early versions of Wolfenstein from the eighties and nineties.

It was one of the better and very popular early shooter games.

My kids loved it and played it for hours and hours.

It's said that there has been an upsurge in popularity of the Wolfenstein series of games since the wussy alt-right/Nazi/conservative buttfkakes have started whining.

Now that's a VERY good thing...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 5 (147 Views)

gruffstuff wrote:

1. The "FREE SPEECH" people come out against..you  guessed it...free speech.

2. They can still buy the games they always have.. Ive seen a bit of Grand Theft Auto and thought it was racist.

3. The most popular online/offline war game can be set for multiple wars..I tried it on WWII europe. 

4. They want a new class added to the civil rights issue, ALT RIGHT. Demanding censorship for their benefit. talk about showing how bad they want to be normalized.

5. who thinks this game should be banned? because i havent posted a few NRA ads yet Smiley Happy

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

MAKE AMERICA NAZI-FREE AGAIN

Message 5 of 5 (157 Views)