From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MAGA Bomber

Message 31 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@gruffstuff wrote:

The news comes after investigators said the devices appeared poorly made and that it was unclear if they were hoaxes or simply cases of bad construction.

Either way it's still an act of terror.

What's the message?

We can send bombs, but they didn't detonate .............. this time?

Or maybe - "Look what those deplorables did so vote for us". That seems to be the message of the topic.

Or maybe "Look what we can do to the rich and powerful - stop telling the truth about us." Much more likely motive.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Interesting.

If I were trying to set up an "October surprise" by sending out bombs that do not harm anyone but do give the MSM all sorts of opportunities to attack the President by associating him with my actions, I believe I'd up the ante by using MAGA on twitter so that the MSM and some AARP posters would naturally assume that no one but the President could ever use that term.

Or it's some right wing Republican country bumpkin that just can't figure out how to make things go "boom".

A lunatic Trump fan sends pipe bombs to some of Trump's biggest adversaries, and his radical fanbase turns it into a conspiracy theory. So typical of the Trumpian mindset.

And yet not one went "boom". Does make you wonder, doesn't it? Look at the topic - if the "conspiracy theory" is correct, it seems to be working.

Remember the Movie The Godfather? That horse head did not explode, but the desired effect was achieved - intimidation.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 41

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Interesting.

If I were trying to set up an "October surprise" by sending out bombs that do not harm anyone but do give the MSM all sorts of opportunities to attack the President by associating him with my actions, I believe I'd up the ante by using MAGA on twitter so that the MSM and some AARP posters would naturally assume that no one but the President could ever use that term.

Or it's some right wing Republican country bumpkin that just can't figure out how to make things go "boom".

A lunatic Trump fan sends pipe bombs to some of Trump's biggest adversaries, and his radical fanbase turns it into a conspiracy theory. So typical of the Trumpian mindset.

And yet not one went "boom". Does make you wonder, doesn't it? Look at the topic - if the "conspiracy theory" is correct, it seems to be working.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 41

@gruffstuff wrote:

The news comes after investigators said the devices appeared poorly made and that it was unclear if they were hoaxes or simply cases of bad construction.

What's the message?

Or maybe - "Look what those deplorables did so vote for us". That seems to be the message of the topic.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 41

@rk9152 wrote:

Interesting.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 41

@gruffstuff wrote:

Maybe the Russians are sending Trump a message.

BorisNatashaBomb.jpg

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 41

Maybe the Russians are sending Trump a message.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 41

What's the message?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 41

Published 4 hours ago

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/national-international/Mail-Bombs-Biden-De-Niro-Clinton-FBI-Obama-Fl...

Some Suspected Mail Bombs Were Not Capable of Exploding, Others Yet to Be Analyzed, Officials Say

Old Witch
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 41

Interesting.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors