Honored Social Butterfly

M. COHEN'S and LP'S ATTACK ADS for GOP Convention

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/24/michael-cohen-cuts-anti-trump-attack-ad-to-run-during-gop-convention...

In the ad for American Bridge, Cohen delivers a warning directly to viewers of the Republican National Convention....

.... “Later this week, he’s going to stand up and blatantly lie to you,” Cohen said. “I’m here to tell you he can’t be trusted and you shouldn’t believe a word he utters."

.... “When you watch the president this week, remember this: If he says something is huge, it’s probably small. If he says something will work, it probably won’t. And if he says he cares about you and your family, he certainly does not,” Cohen said.

.... “He’s going to tell you that if you reelect him, the economy will bounce back, that only he can get us out of this economic crisis. Maybe for those like him,” Cohen added. “But if you think he cares about working-class Americans, you’re dead wrong.”

“You don’t have to like me, but please, listen to me,” he said.

.... American Bridge is not the only anti-Trump group trying to undercut the GOP’s messaging during the week of the convention. The Lincoln Project, which has produced a series of stinging attack ads is set to launch a $4 million ad blitz this week, targeting voters in a series of key swing states.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png