Are you as smart as a high-tech car? Take this quiz and test your knowledge.
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Louis Farrakhan Chants ‘Death to America’ in Iran

Message 1 of 30

Long live Farrakhan!!!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 30

@john258 wrote:

You show two support places for your post. There is only one as Breitbart took it from Algemeiner. Why did you and B use the photo of Obama as the source of the article did not use that photo. Well here is why you used it. Your far right leader B told you to use it to distort the story, and make the story become untrue totally. B used the story to try and fool thinking people that this was real news when in fact is was as Trump likes to say fake news. Once again the far right enablers show how easy they are to lead, and never will the truth come from the far right.

My handlers told me to offer further proof of his relationship with Dems:

https://dailycaller.com/2018/03/05/house-democrats-ties-to-louis-farrakhan/

And here is that far right, alt right ABC

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/republican-jewish-coalition-calls-resignation-democrats-ties-farrakh...

How do you feel about his termite words?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 30

@Panjandrum wrote:

Sergey:  Well, Louis Farrakhan is much closer to the Democratic party and to Barack Obama than say David Duke to GOP and Donald Trump

Visit earth more often and it might prevent such embarrassing statements.

Does that mean you think his words are O.K. and his relationship with prominent Dems is fine?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 30

@Panjandrum wrote:

john258:  While visiting Old Jerusalem sites like the Walling Wall, Church where Christ arose from, and a large Mosque was greeted by people American Obama great. Fact is Obama was liked all over the middle east. In Saudi Arabia in a small eastern town people called to us. Obama Obama, America great. In Jordan while spending time with the Bedouin's they did a song and dance fest praising him to us. While in Egypt got the same thing while in Luxor, and the captiol city.

Your travels sound very interesting.

That was one of the most interesting I ever took. It totally changed how I looked at the middle east. So much of what you hear in our news is just not true. Like the morning and evening commute between Jordan, and Israel via air. Israel has the best flights so the people of Jordan fly in for them. Flight time in the air about 15 min. The port city on the Red Sea. Port in Israel, workers from Jordan, and Egypt and they cross border like we cross state border. Dead sea Israel side. Very little development as Israel business people will not develop the area until it is part of the 2 state solution. From hills in Jordan you can see the highway in Israel all the way to the hills of Jerusalem. If they would get rid of the right wing there you would have all the problems solved in about a year I beleive. If you can make a trip there.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 30

john258:  While visiting Old Jerusalem sites like the Walling Wall, Church where Christ arose from, and a large Mosque was greeted by people American Obama great. Fact is Obama was liked all over the middle east. In Saudi Arabia in a small eastern town people called to us. Obama Obama, America great. In Jordan while spending time with the Bedouin's they did a song and dance fest praising him to us. While in Egypt got the same thing while in Luxor, and the captiol city.

Your travels sound very interesting.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 30

@KidBoy2 wrote:
Jim posted...

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan led a chant of “Death to America!” on a solidarity visit to Iran this weekend, according to Iranian news sources. He also led a chant of “Death to Israel!”

Farrakhan visited Iran ahead of the renewal of U.S. sanctions against the regime at midnight on November 5. The renewed sanctions are the result of the American withdrawal from the agreement negotiated by the Obama administration, which purported to prevent Iran’s development of nuclear weapons but merely delated it.

The Algemeiner, a Jewish community newspaper based in the U.S., reported on Farrakhan’s visit, citing reports in the Iranian media.

===============================================

Thanks for that post and link.

Obama, when he was President was not a friend of Israel...in fact he showed his dislike of Israel many times.

Louis Farrakhan ... he has a history .. enough said.

How do you know Obama was not a friend of Israel? Have you been to Israel? Now I will agree with you that Obama was not a friend of the far right in Israel. Having spent time in the homes of the people of Israel while Obama was President I can assure you that is not true. While visiting Old Jerusalem sites like the Walling Wall, Church where Christ arose from, and a large Mosque was greeted by people American Obama great. Fact is Obama was liked all over the middle east. In Saudi Arabia in a small eastern town people called to us. Obama Obama, America great. In Jordan while spending time with the Bedouin's they did a song and dance fest praising him to us. While in Egypt got the same thing while in Luxor, and the captiol city. People need to learn what is really going on in the world. When they do they will no longer be part of the far right.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 30
SergeyT353153 posted..

I'm new here and not sure whether that's a reply to me (email I got seems to say so):

==========================================================

Welcome to this board and hope you will stay...do not let the hate of many on the left get to you...I just ignore some of them.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 30
Jim posted...

Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan led a chant of “Death to America!” on a solidarity visit to Iran this weekend, according to Iranian news sources. He also led a chant of “Death to Israel!”

Farrakhan visited Iran ahead of the renewal of U.S. sanctions against the regime at midnight on November 5. The renewed sanctions are the result of the American withdrawal from the agreement negotiated by the Obama administration, which purported to prevent Iran’s development of nuclear weapons but merely delated it.

The Algemeiner, a Jewish community newspaper based in the U.S., reported on Farrakhan’s visit, citing reports in the Iranian media.

===============================================

Thanks for that post and link.

Obama, when he was President was not a friend of Israel...in fact he showed his dislike of Israel many times.

Louis Farrakhan ... he has a history .. enough said.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 30

I'm new here and not sure whether that's a reply to me (email I got seems to say so):

No sources, no attribution, no facts. Gee, must be a Republican post. 

In any case, the above seems to me a wonderful example of projection.

I posted that Farrakhan is closer to democrats and Obama than David Duke to GOP, and also that some sources of Farrakhan's chants "Death to America" in Iran are reliable.  Well, since then there are a lot more sources of the last, one example:

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/louis-farrakhan-chants-death-to-america-during-visit-to-iran/

The same article talks about relations of Farrakhan to some prominent Democrats.  A picture of Obama with Farrakhan in the beginning of the thread is another example.  There's an abundance of such examples and they are easy to find.  Have to run now . Maybe later

Sergey

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 30

No sources, no attribution, no facts. Gee, must be a Republican post. 

Kudos
Views