WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Lost In Our Nation's Memory

Message 1 of 112

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Hi NOTHAPPENING,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Thanks and happy posting!

Interesting - I often wondered about your "special" status. You may have explained things.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 112

Hi NOTHAPPENING,

This thread is starting to get off-topic. While you may have different opinions, please remember to be respectful of one another as our guidelines state: This is a diverse community of people with diverse opinions. It is up to each of us to be polite and treat each other with respect.

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 112

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
How about posting, "Republicans suck" - would that qualify as "ignorance" in your mind? @rk9152..........I think you will get replies on this. Just my opinion, it takes a little (or liddle) as some like to use mind to stoop to using the term that anyone "sucks." Some of the group are reaching pretty low. Sad for adults.

Does that include you?

Good question, Chas.  Most believe it's "sad for adults" to post racist and bigoted topics here.  In fact, I think it "reaches pretty low" AND, "sucks"!

True - racist and bigoted topics would be low, but no one is doing that. I think your heads in the sand again, but that's OK.  On the other hand, "Trump sucks" is a real posted comment - one that you obviously approve of based on your kudoing.  Yes, I do approve of it, as I do any posts that promotes racism and bigotry.

You might want to rethink that last comment. Or - is confession good for the soul?

"Time for those reading comprehension refresher courses, NOT.  As usual, you misunderstood what was posted." is not going to handle it - nor is Judge Judy.

Nope....it's all just fine to those who "get it"; but thanks for your concern.

As long as you get "your post", that's all that counts! You don't have to post in such a way that you are the only person who comprehends the posting. It just requires more effort to post so others can understand some vestige of what you are trying to say. LOL and Judge Judy does not help you in any way.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 112

Hi all,

You can read the full guidelines here: http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 112

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:
How about posting, "Republicans suck" - would that qualify as "ignorance" in your mind? @rk9152..........I think you will get replies on this. Just my opinion, it takes a little (or liddle) as some like to use mind to stoop to using the term that anyone "sucks." Some of the group are reaching pretty low. Sad for adults.

Does that include you?

Good question, Chas.  Most believe it's "sad for adults" to post racist and bigoted topics here.  In fact, I think it "reaches pretty low" AND, "sucks"!

True - racist and bigoted topics would be low, but no one is doing that. I think your heads in the sand again, but that's OK.  On the other hand, "Trump sucks" is a real posted comment - one that you obviously approve of based on your kudoing.  Yes, I do approve of it, as I do any posts that promotes racism and bigotry.

You might want to rethink that last comment. Or - is confession good for the soul?

"Time for those reading comprehension refresher courses, NOT.  As usual, you misunderstood what was posted." is not going to handle it - nor is Judge Judy.

Nope....it's all just fine to those who "get it"; but thanks for your concern.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 112

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Soosie wrote:

Does that include you?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 112

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

You have proved that the posting in green is the uneducated version with much less cerebral capacity than most since he/she doesn't understand what they posted.

That was a highly uneducated response you had from the poster!!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 112

Image result for judge judy gif

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 112

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I think so - for you.  When you post:" On the other hand, "Trump sucks" is a real posted comment - one that you obviously approve of based on your kudoing.  Yes, I do approve of it, as I do (the use of the term....the discussion point) any posts that promotes racism and bigotry."  Green comment added for those with less capacity.

Expect the conclusion to be you support racism and bigotry.  I only expect of the very uneducated who can't take the whole sentence as it's stated.  I do approve of the word "sucks" as in the comment "trump sucks" as I do think "sucks" is appropriate for racist and bigoted posts. I don't know since you are the one posting all the racism articles to help drive the wedge between the races. The only ones "wedged" are the racists. I can understand why you feel as you do based on YOUR posts.  But thanks for trying.

You have proved that the posting in green is the uneducated version with much less cerebral capacity than most since he/she doesn't understand what they posted.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 112

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

I think so - for you.  When you post:" On the other hand, "Trump sucks" is a real posted comment - one that you obviously approve of based on your kudoing.  Yes, I do approve of it, as I do (the use of the term....the discussion point) any posts that promotes racism and bigotry."  Green comment added for those with less capacity.

Expect the conclusion to be you support racism and bigotry.  I only expect of the very uneducated who can't take the whole sentence as it's stated.  I do approve of the word "sucks" as in the comment "trump sucks" as I do think "sucks" is appropriate for racist and bigoted posts. I don't know since you are the one posting all the racism articles to help drive the wedge between the races. The only ones "wedged" are the racists. I can understand why you feel as you do based on YOUR posts.  But thanks for trying.

Kudos
Views