Reply
Regular Social Butterfly

Loser Nancy Twitter Whine

The video can be seen here:

 

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1225553117929988097?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweete...

 

Pelosi Clashes With Facebook and Twitter Over Video Posted by Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pelosi-clashes-facebook-twitter-over-163011039.html

Facebook and Twitter have rejected a request by Speaker Nancy Pelosi to remove a video posted by President Donald Trump that was edited to make it appear as though she were ripping a copy of his State of the Union address as he honored a Tuskegee Airman and other guests.

The decision highlighted the tension between critics who want social media platforms to crack down on the spread of misinformation and others who argue that political speech should be given wide latitude, even if itโ€™s deceptive or false.

 

The debate has accelerated during the 2020 presidential campaign, as Democrats in Congress have demanded that Facebook and other tech companies take tougher action while figures on the right have argued that such policing could muzzle conservative viewpoints.

Into that highly politicized environment came the video posted by Trump to his Twitter account Thursday.

The roughly 5-minute clip shows Pelosi repeatedly ripping his speech in between snippets of him paying tribute to the airman, Charles McGee, as well as other guests he had invited to the State of the Union, including military families. In fact, Pelosi ripped a copy of Trumpโ€™s speech immediately after his address to Congress on Tuesday.

Drew Hammill, Pelosiโ€™s deputy chief of staff, on Friday demanded that the video be removed.

โ€œThe American people know that the President has no qualms about lying to them โ€” but it is a shame to see Twitter and Facebook, sources of news for millions, do the same,โ€ Hammill wrote on Twitter.

โ€œThe latest fake video of Speaker Pelosi is deliberately designed to mislead and lie to the American people, and every day that these platforms refuse to take it down is another reminder that they care more about their shareholdersโ€™ interests than the publicโ€™s interests,โ€ he wrote.

But both companies rejected the request.

Andy Stone, a Facebook spokesman, responded to Hammill on Twitter, writing, โ€œSorry, are you suggesting the President didnโ€™t make those remarks and the Speaker didnโ€™t rip the speech?โ€

Hammill shot back at Stone, writing: โ€œWhat planet are you living on? this is deceptively altered. take it down.โ€

On Saturday, Stone said that the video did not violate Facebookโ€™s policy on manipulated media.

The policy states, in part, that Facebook will remove videos that have been edited or synthesized โ€œin ways that arenโ€™t apparent to an average person and would likely mislead someone into thinking that a subject of the video said words that they did not actually say.โ€

In the case of the video posted by Trump, โ€œthe reason I was making the point about the fact that the things featured in this video actually happened is because thatโ€™s a key element of our policy on content like this,โ€ Stone wrote on Twitter."

 

My comment:

 

She said that she shredded his lies.  Now, liberals want you to believe that her paper tears magically missed the parts of his speech shown in the video.

 

You are getting sleepy.
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

 

 

My comment:

 

She said that she shredded his lies.  Now, liberals want you to believe that her paper tears magically missed the parts of his speech shown in the video.

 


You can prove that it didn't?

 

And we are still talking about Nancy's grand gesture.  The speech itself?  Not so much.

 

Relax.  Memes and doctored videos are a dime a dozen.  

 

 

IMPOTUSmeme1.jfif

 

IMPOTUS meme4.jfif

 

IMPOTUSmeme3.jfif

 

Regular Social Butterfly


@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

 

 

My comment:

 

She said that she shredded his lies.  Now, liberals want you to believe that her paper tears magically missed the parts of his speech shown in the video.

 


You can prove that it didn't?

Trump can prove it by showing the pieces.

 

And your conversation is pointless because Nasty Nancy already lost.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
1,186 Views
13
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

 

 

My comment:

 

She said that she shredded his lies.  Now, liberals want you to believe that her paper tears magically missed the parts of his speech shown in the video.

 


You can prove that it didn't?

Trump can prove it by showing the pieces.

 

And your conversation is pointless because Nasty Nancy already lost.

 


OK, we'll just wait for IMPOTUS to release the pieces.  ๐Ÿคฃ

 

I don't care if my conversation is pointless, this is a hoot!  Hey, Nancy, can we see a replay on how to shred lies? ๐Ÿ˜„

 

 

shreddinglies.gif

 

------------------------

But look!  We can all join in the fun.  Here's some paper we can ALL shred!

 

Let IMPOTUS kiss your...Let IMPOTUS kiss your...

 

Make taking a dump great again!

Regular Social Butterfly


@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

 

 

My comment:

 

She said that she shredded his lies.  Now, liberals want you to believe that her paper tears magically missed the parts of his speech shown in the video.

 


You can prove that it didn't?

Trump can prove it by showing the pieces.

 

And your conversation is pointless because Nasty Nancy already lost.

 


OK, we'll just wait for IMPOTUS to release the pieces.  ๐Ÿคฃ

 

I don't care if my conversation is pointless, this is a hoot!  Hey, Nancy, can we see a replay on how to shred lies? ๐Ÿ˜„

 

 

shreddinglies.gif

 

------------------------

But look!  We can all join in the fun.  Here's some paper we can ALL shred!

 

Let IMPOTUS kiss your...Let IMPOTUS kiss your...

 

Make taking a dump great again!


il_794xN_2228021005_4m8s.jpg

il_570xN_1881618793_q9i2.jpg

il_570xN_1834079482_eiyw.jpg

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
1,179 Views
11
Report
Esteemed Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

 

 

My comment:

 

She said that she shredded his lies.  Now, liberals want you to believe that her paper tears magically missed the parts of his speech shown in the video.

 


You can prove that it didn't?

Trump can prove it by showing the pieces.

 

And your conversation is pointless because Nasty Nancy already lost.

 


OK, we'll just wait for IMPOTUS to release the pieces.  ๐Ÿคฃ

 

I don't care if my conversation is pointless, this is a hoot!  Hey, Nancy, can we see a replay on how to shred lies? ๐Ÿ˜„

 

 

shreddinglies.gif

 

------------------------

But look!  We can all join in the fun.  Here's some paper we can ALL shred!

 

Let IMPOTUS kiss your...Let IMPOTUS kiss your...

 

Make taking a dump great again!


il_794xN_2228021005_4m8s.jpg

il_570xN_1881618793_q9i2.jpg

il_570xN_1834079482_eiyw.jpg

 


Good for you.  

 

nancyclap.gif

 

See? You really can manipulate images to say anything you want.  Thanks for proving my point.  But I'm bad.  I actually got off the subject by posting a picture of real IMPOTUS TP that you can actually buy.

Regular Social Butterfly


@MsStretch wrote:

 

nancyclap.gif

 

See? You really can manipulate images to say anything you want.  Thanks for proving my point.  But I'm bad.  I actually got off the subject by posting a picture of real IMPOTUS TP that you can actually buy.


I have no idea what that is saying nor do I believe that Trump would whine about it like a Nancy.

 

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
1,490 Views
9
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Actually, Nancy WON!  She's the Leader of The House of Representatives!  The House of Representatives impeached trump.  She WON!  She got the bum impeached.  The voters will do the dirty work the Senate wasn't able to accomplish...it wasn't Nancy's job!


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Regular Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Actually, Nancy WON!  She's the Leader of The House of Representatives!  The House of Representatives impeached trump.  She WON!  She got the bum impeached.  The voters will do the dirty work the Senate wasn't able to accomplish...it wasn't Nancy's job!


What part of "Facebook and Twitter have rejected a request by Speaker Nancy Pelosi to remove a video posted by President Donald Trump that was edited to make it appear as though she were ripping a copy of his State of the Union address as he honored a Tuskegee Airman and other guests." didn't you understand?

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
1,422 Views
4
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Actually, Nancy WON!  She's the Leader of The House of Representatives!  The House of Representatives impeached trump.  She WON!  She got the bum impeached.  The voters will do the dirty work the Senate wasn't able to accomplish...it wasn't Nancy's job!


What part of "Facebook and Twitter have rejected a request by Speaker Nancy Pelosi to remove a video posted by President Donald Trump that was edited to make it appear as though she were ripping a copy of his State of the Union address as he honored a Tuskegee Airman and other guests." didn't you understand?

 


She didn't rip a copy of the SOTU address as he honored ANYONE.  She politely waited until he was done addressing Congress.

 

But thanks for asking....


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Regular Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Actually, Nancy WON!  She's the Leader of The House of Representatives!  The House of Representatives impeached trump.  She WON!  She got the bum impeached.  The voters will do the dirty work the Senate wasn't able to accomplish...it wasn't Nancy's job!


What part of "Facebook and Twitter have rejected a request by Speaker Nancy Pelosi to remove a video posted by President Donald Trump that was edited to make it appear as though she were ripping a copy of his State of the Union address as he honored a Tuskegee Airman and other guests." didn't you understand?

 


She didn't rip a copy of the SOTU address as he honored ANYONE.  She politely waited until he was done addressing Congress.

 

But thanks for asking....


What part of "Facebook and Twitter have rejected a request by Speaker Nancy Pelosi" didn't you understand?

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
1,401 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Actually, Nancy WON!  She's the Leader of The House of Representatives!  The House of Representatives impeached trump.  She WON!  She got the bum impeached.  The voters will do the dirty work the Senate wasn't able to accomplish...it wasn't Nancy's job!


What part of "Facebook and Twitter have rejected a request by Speaker Nancy Pelosi to remove a video posted by President Donald Trump that was edited to make it appear as though she were ripping a copy of his State of the Union address as he honored a Tuskegee Airman and other guests." didn't you understand?

 


She didn't rip a copy of the SOTU address as he honored ANYONE.  She politely waited until he was done addressing Congress.

 

But thanks for asking....


What part of "Facebook and Twitter have rejected a request by Speaker Nancy Pelosi" didn't you understand?

 

What part of "Nancy WON the impeachment stigma on Trump"  Did you not understand?

 


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
0 Kudos
1,376 Views
1
Report
Regular Social Butterfly


@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

Actually, Nancy WON!  She's the Leader of The House of Representatives!  The House of Representatives impeached trump.  She WON!  She got the bum impeached.  The voters will do the dirty work the Senate wasn't able to accomplish...it wasn't Nancy's job!


What part of "Facebook and Twitter have rejected a request by Speaker Nancy Pelosi to remove a video posted by President Donald Trump that was edited to make it appear as though she were ripping a copy of his State of the Union address as he honored a Tuskegee Airman and other guests." didn't you understand?

 


She didn't rip a copy of the SOTU address as he honored ANYONE.  She politely waited until he was done addressing Congress.

 

But thanks for asking....


What part of "Facebook and Twitter have rejected a request by Speaker Nancy Pelosi" didn't you understand?

 

What part of "Nancy WON the impeachment stigma on Trump"  Did you not understand?

 


 


What part of "Trump WON impeachment badge of honor from loser Nancy" didn't you understand?

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
1,370 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

The one thing that I have not seen is Nancy whine. She takes responsibility for her decisions. 
However, we continually get to watch trump play the victim...we certainly never see him accept responsibility for his decisions. 
@MsStretch 

I do like the trump "smoocher" tp!

Esteemed Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote:


@MsStretch 

I do like the trump "smoocher" tp!


I definitely would love relegating IMPOTUS to clean-up duties where the sun don't shine and flush the BS down the toilet.  Unfortunately, he'd probably clog up the septic system and I'd have to use his back-up.

 

Flush the BS awayFlush the BS away

 

Regular Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote:

The one thing that I have not seen is Nancy whine. She takes responsibility for her decisions. 
However, we continually get to watch trump play the victim...we certainly never see him accept responsibility for his decisions. 
@MsStretch 

I do like the trump "smoocher" tp!


0a141f31229f185b4bf644a9d0e14b5f.jpg

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
1,462 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@MsStretch wrote:

 

Relax.  Memes and doctored videos are a dime a dozen.  

 

IMPOTUSmeme3.jfif

 


This is without a doubt the most descriptive and most honest meaning to the MAGA hat that I have ever seen !!!!!


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Regular Social Butterfly

I want that video in Trump campaign advertisements with the statement, "Nancy Pelosi's tore these parts of Trump's State of the Union Speech."  It is a 100% true statement.

 

You are getting sleepy.
Honored Social Butterfly

trump just can't give a honest report?

He tries to deflect and make himself important after such a terrible speech. 

She tore the speech copy up at the end, not during. 

Regular Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote:

trump just can't give a honest report?

He tries to deflect and make himself important after such a terrible speech. 

She tore the speech copy up at the end, not during. 


And her paper tears went through the parts of Trump's speech shown in the video. Duh?

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
359 Views
9
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky 
And you believe a falsified video?

I watched the speech, why would she do this during the speech?

Regular Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote:

@aruzinsky 
And you believe a falsified video?

I watched the speech, why would she do this during the speech?


Thanks to liberal writers, flash backs and flash forwards are commonplace these days.

 

You are getting sleepy.
0 Kudos
279 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

@aruzinsky

Of course you think it's true...if trump says so. Is he up to 17,000 lies yet?

Honored Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote:

@aruzinsky

Of course you think it's true...if trump says so. Is he up to 17,000 lies yet?


One thing is absolutely true... President Trump lives in the heads of many dems rent free. 

 

If y'all ask him to leave...NICELY, he might do it.


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly


@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

@aruzinsky

Of course you think it's true...if trump says so. Is he up to 17,000 lies yet?


One thing is absolutely true... President Trump lives in the heads of many dems rent free. 

 

If y'all ask him to leave...NICELY, he might do it.


Doesn't Obama, Hillary, AOC, and Pelosi live for free in the heads of tRump supporters? Oh, and the 17,000 lies that trump has told lives there too, right?


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 

I don't let liars live in my head, how about you? I don't have to ask him to leave, because I never let him in. 

And isn't trump up to about 17,000 lies!

Honored Social Butterfly

williamb: 

I don't let liars live in my head, how about you? I don't have to ask him to leave, because I never let him in.

 

 

 

I'm always amused to watch the faux outrage over any little manufactured transgression by a Democrat that is guaranteed to go on for days (this happened a week ago and they're still posting about it). Nancy must boost the sale of Prilosec in red states considerably. ๐Ÿ™‚

Esteemed Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote:

And isn't trump up to about 17,000 lies!


Maybe, @williamb39198.  At the last update on Jan. 19, he was clocking in at 16,241.  I'm sure IMPOTUS brought it home with the SOTU. ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ๐Ÿคฅ

Regular Social Butterfly


@williamb39198 wrote:

@aruzinsky

Of course you think it's true...if trump says so. Is he up to 17,000 lies yet?


Of course you deny that Nancy's paper tears went through the parts of the speech shown in the video.

 

You are getting sleepy.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png