Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Looking to go to South Africa

Message 1 of 10

@mickstuder wrote:

@fishdoggy1 wrote:

All I know is I think it is a place to stay away from, you can think what you want.

Somone is giving you bad information - look how Happy these Two White American Wild Animal Slaughterers Are..........................Gleeful - Unafraid - Gloating

No doubt rich Americans, and of course one could note that they are armed.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 10

@fishdoggy1 wrote:

All I know is I think it is a place to stay away from, you can think what you want.

Somone is giving you bad information - look how Happy these Two White American Wild Animal Slaughterers Are..........................Gleeful - Unafraid - Gloating

Don Eric Hunting One Two.pngWhite Trump Boys - South Africa

Don Eric Hunting One.pngWhite Trump Boys - South Africa

Don Eric Hunting.pngWhite Trump Boys - South Africa

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 10
Older posted..

I'd suggest, unless Trump starts a war there (real possibility), you'd be as safe as you'd be in any American city over 100,000, thanks to the NRAGOP for making our murder rate what it is.

========================================================

I think you meant to say if you are a illegal and live in a large city you will be safe as they are Sanctuary Cities... all with Democratic Mayors.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 10

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@fishdoggie- Sorry you were born a bit too late to join Teddy Roosevelt for a hunt in Africa.

Thing is, about 90% of land in South Africa that is privately owned is owned by Whites,. Whites comprise a shade less than 9% of the South African population and they got their land because their ancestors murdered the Black South Africans who were on the land foreons before any Whites showed up. Can you see how that may create anamosity among the majority population?

I'd suggest, unless Trump starts a war there (real possibility), you'd be as safe as you'd be in any American city over 100,000, thanks to the NRAGOP for making our murder rate what it is.

Last year, about 80 White farmers were killed in South Africa, considerably fewer than white American Children killed by the guns the NRA makes sooo available.

Perhaps you are the one that needs to do some fact checking:

"The state land audit, carried out by the office of South Africa’s Chief Surveyor-General and published in 2013, did indeed find that 79% of South Africa’s landmass was in private hands.

But that includes land owned by individuals, companies and trusts and all urban real estate as well as agricultural and mining land in South Africa.

Therefore, according to Mmuso Riba, the Chief Surveyor-General, “there is no basis” for the claim that whites own 80% of South Africa."

https://africacheck.org/reports/do-40000-whites-own-80-of-sa-the-claim-is-incorrect/

But that did give you a lead-in to bring up your comments about Trump and the NRAGOP didn't it?

Where did you get your numbers of white farmers killed in South Africa?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 10

@fishdoggie - Sorry you were born a bit too late to join Teddy Roosevelt for a hunt in Africa.

Thing is, about 90% of land in South Africa that is privately owned is owned by Whites,. Whites comprise a shade less than 9% of the South African population and they got their land because their ancestors murdered the Black South Africans who were on the land foreons before any Whites showed up. Can you see how that may create anamosity among the majority population?

Last year, about 80 White farmers were killed in South Africa, considerably fewer than white American Children killed by the guns the NRA makes sooo available.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 10
Farm attacks in SA have a long long history. I also suggest reading the entire wiki link above..it has contradictory info, and it IS flagged by wikipedia.
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 10

I did some checking and the story is partially TRUE. It doesn't sound like a nice place to live.

On the sprawling maizefields outside Johannesburg, the Engelbrecht family know the full horror of the South African farm attacks that are so common they no longer rate a headline.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-31/south-african-farm-murders/10013298

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 10

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 10

fishdoggy1: 
If you watch the news media and listen to the liberals, South Africa is the land of happy music and dancing in colorful clothes. This nothing further than the truth.

Can you support this silly assertion with facts? Didn't think so.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

Looking to go to South Africa

Message 10 of 10

I have wanted to hunt in Africa from little on, you can buy South Africa plains game hunt on a quarter million acre game farm for the price of a western USA elk hunt. So doing some checking I see all the stuff on how it is a nation in turmoil, I do not watch any news feeds, see the same kind of thread on here. The following is from a hunting forum. But now I will look at Alaska, the heck with Africa, Alaska has also been a bucket list hunt from boyhood.

Thank you for posting this subject. The information I have posted below is true. No exaggerations. No fake news.

If you watch the news media and listen to the liberals, South Africa is the land of happy music and dancing in colorful clothes. This nothing further than the truth.

The torture, rapes and the ways they are killing off the whites is horrendous not to mention the taking over of their homes and farms.

I lived in Johannesburg South Africa for 2 years. Of all the places I have been in the world JB is the one I felt most unsafe in. I know work with several South Africans and they all say everything you read about the blacks taking over is true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

As an example, while living there we were in a gated community which consisted of 8' tall concrete walls with razor and electrical fences around the top. Also, armed guards and dogs. After you went through these gates you had the same around the house we were living in.

Another example was my co-worker neighbors. 60 years old. They raped and killed his wife in front of him but before doing so they cut off his eye lids to make sure he watches. After using a cattle pneumatic shocking gun on him they finally killed him. This is now a common practice that is told by both the police and the survivors who got away. Again this is the truth that is not getting reported

If there is a devil on earth this is where he lives.

Kudos
Views
Replies