Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: Look at how far the Democratic party has fallen.

Message 1 of 66

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I love pointing out the FAKE NEWS in conservative posts. The Virginia law allows abortions in the 3rd trimester only when allowing the pregnancy to come to term WILL RESULT IN THE DEATH OF THE MOTHER. it currently requires that 3 physicians weigh in and the change is  simply to reduce the number to only the mother's physician. 

The elephant in the room is whether to allow the mother to die which is what the right seems to be advocating. 

If that is how you want to get your jollies, you should attempt to get it right. In this case the elephant in the room is that you are wrong - there are also mental health issues.

And capitalizing does not change the falseness of the statement.

Falseness?  is the law different than I stated? Is the change different than I stated? is the right's lie about the law and the proposed change different than I stated?

Answered above.
Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 66

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

I love pointing out the FAKE NEWS in conservative posts. The Virginia law allows abortions in the 3rd trimester only when allowing the pregnancy to come to term WILL RESULT IN THE DEATH OF THE MOTHER. it currently requires that 3 physicians weigh in and the change is  simply to reduce the number to only the mother's physician. 

The elephant in the room is whether to allow the mother to die which is what the right seems to be advocating. 

If that is how you want to get your jollies, you should attempt to get it right. In this case the elephant in the room is that you are wrong - there are also mental health issues.

Falseness?  is the law different than I stated? Is the change different than I stated? is the right's lie about the law and the proposed change different than I stated?

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 66

@Richva wrote:

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 66

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 66

@ManicProgressive wrote:

@L42010 wrote:

So help me understand, what is the males role in this?  Just a fun time? No responsibility on his part?

Perhaps they should also consider the male medication used for better performance?

I mean if many are opposed to what a woman does with her body, shouldn't we start evaluating what men do with theirs?

If the male partner was punished for an unwanted pregnancy, say, by denying any sexual activity (solo or partnered) for the term of the pregnancy, you bet far more men would advocate for legal abortion.

Impractical - plus it shifts the emphasis from the life of the child.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 66

@L42010 wrote:

So help me understand, what is the males role in this?  Just a fun time? No responsibility on his part?

Perhaps they should also consider the male medication used for better performance?

I mean if many are opposed to what a woman does with her body, shouldn't we start evaluating what men do with theirs?

If the male partner was punished for an unwanted pregnancy, say, by denying any sexual activity (solo or partnered) for the term of the pregnancy, you bet far more men would advocate for legal abortion.

Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 66

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
How come when 97% of scientists say climate change is real, the left yells it's true! Conversely when 100% of scientists say life begins at conception the left yells ... it's a woman's right to end a life.

Would Stephen Hawking have been aborted?

No condemnation for people who abort their child, condemnation for abortion.

Abortion is murder, thou shall not kill and innocent.

Hmm, not sure about life at conception because perhaps it is when the heart starts beating???

Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 66

There is such a thing as controlled and allowed corruption that can also take parental rights away.  Grass is always greener on the other side, unless it happens to you, no?

@Soosie wrote:
Lets look at what the far right wants to do to these babies after they are born and are growing up.

1. No health program for them if their parents can not pay for it.

2. If the parents are poor no help to make sure the children have a decent place to live, enough to eat, and their parents get the training and help need to raise them properly.

3. Making sure the public education the child can get is sub par by under funding it.

4. If the child wants to go to college have a student loan program that will keep them paying it off for life if their parents do not have money.

5. No health care for all their adult years unless they can pay for it.

6. No SS Program for them when they become older and need to retire from working.

That should make all people sick................................................@john258.........................Am I understanding your post? If a woman is poor and gets pregnant, she should abort the baby? Does this apply to those poor migrant women that you people want to support? If not, why? Why have some become so protective of the baby machines in the caravans marching to either enter into the U.S. or demand money to return some place else.? It seems to be OK for them to have babies. How do you know the circumstances of all these poor American families? You seem to be lumping people into groups of the have and have not. Our community and churches help our area. It is people helping people. Have you looked into helping the less fortunate this way? I have first hand knowledge of circumstances beyond the control of my family and it was friends who helped us.We didn't start off poor, but guess you could call us that later.. My Dad died when I was a child. His insurance ruled his death questionable and did not pay. My Mom did not work at the time. We went from a home with marble fireplaces to a mill village house with a coal heater. This is what we could afford with Mom's income. I think some of my Mother's co-workers bought coal for the first winter. My Mother worked hard and kept us with food, clothing and shelter. We certainly were not marching somewhere to demand our needs be met. We didn't ask for anything and did without some, but this put a driving force in me that I would succeed in life. I wanted my Mom to have all the nice coats and shoes she had gone without. We survived. I don't think it fair to lump all poor people into a category such as you have. Many of them have the incentive to provide for their family and do not depend on the government to take care of this. There is a thing called hard work that helps a lot of these situations.

Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 66

Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 66

Just so I don't go off topic by posting from others posts....

What is the topic here anyway?  Fallen? What does that mean?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask?

Check out the Health Tips discussion board today!

Top Authors