Living PROOF of election hacking by Russia perhaps.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Living PROOF of election hacking by Russia perhaps.

Message 21 of 25

PC wrote_Afisher- As Dorothy  would say, Toto  we are in Kansas anymore.  The right will deny this as coincidence.  I guess we stay tuned as another Russian/ US LINK plays out.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Yeah ,these two individuals were in this country twisting people`s arms to vote for Trump. Can`t deny this irrefuteable  proof. If you believe this, yes Toto you are not in Kansas anymore!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25

Afisher- As Dorothy  would say, Toto  we are in Kansas anymore.  The right will deny this as coincidence.  I guess we stay tuned as another Russian/ US LINK plays out.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

The smh....au - is an Australian web site that has a reputation for good news reporting.  

That is now 2 such individuals that have been detained by foreign police and these people are then on their way to the US for further interrogation.    One really has to wonder about these people, as they seem to believe that they would never be uncovered and travel around the EU on the money paid to them by Putin et al.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

Frozenoem--Looked at Reutors-seems on the mark to me and source is credible. Reading FOX is not only a waste of time, but almost always either untrue or so slanted as to be absurd. Interesting article from Reuters! Thanks

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Living PROOF of election hacking by Russia perhaps.

Message 25 of 25

Madrid: A Russian computer programmer, Pyotr Levashov, has been arrested in the Spanish city of Barcelona, a spokesman for the Russian embassy in Madrid said on Sunday.

Seems to be legit vs. "FAKE NEWS".

enI found on FB feed past few miinutes.

Did  whois smh.com.au

I became wary after hosting site came up as fox au, website.

But, view and make your own judgements, wanted to get news at 11pm, I admit.

In the meantime.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/trumprussia-programmer-pyotr-levashov-suspected-in-us-election-hacking-a...

OR

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-spain-russia-idUSKBN17B0O2

Frozen

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.

jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors