Honored Social Butterfly

List of Donald Trump's Accomplishments

Sean Hannity's Scrolling List of Donald Trump's Accomplishments"

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

If you thought Trump Cult members lived in the real world, you were wrong. They inhabit an Alternate Realtiy where the Truth, Honesty, and Documentation of FACTS do not exist. If you need proof, please read the following:

"The Dems tried to shred the constitution but Trump put a stop to it .That is a real accomplishment!"

Honored Social Butterfly

Their world is MIS/DIS information. Facts and truth are their enemy!
Honored Social Butterfly

I checked again this morning.... President Trump is still our president. I'm very happy, so are 90% of Americans.

Best week ever for repubs, worst week ever for dopey dems. Ahhhhh.... the sweet smell of victory! Like winning the super bowl! Come with us and enjoy success, you will have to take the red pill however. Keep calm.

4 more years

Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

90%????????????????????????? I don;t know what your smoking fish, but I will have some, LOL!! What is your news source for this 90%, and sorry I don;t accept Faux News. Nice attempt to manipulate a number though, I give you some credit, not much lol!

Here is my source:

https://news.gallup.com/poll/284033/americans-improved-mixed.aspx
Honored Social Butterfly

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I checked again this morning.... President Trump is still our president. I'm very happy, so are 90% of Americans.  Another fallacy by a Conservative trump supporter....
Fallacy - a failure in reasoning which renders an argument invalid.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
I checked again this morning.... President Trump is still our president. I'm very happy, so are 90% of Americans.  Another fallacy by a Conservative trump supporter....
Fallacy - a failure in reasoning which renders an argument invalid.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Recent poll agree with Fishslayer.90 % of people are happy. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Fallacy - a failure in reasoning which renders an argument invalid.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Recent poll agree with Fishslayer.90 % of people are happy.
McFly, McFly....no one said anything about Fish's 90% poll comment....the fallacy, as many adults know, is that the 90% has nothing to do with Fish's proceeding comment.

Honored Social Butterfly

CENTRISTS WROTE-McFly, McFly....no one said anything about Fish's 90% poll comment....the fallacy, as many adults know, is that the 90% has nothing to do with Fish's proceeding comment.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So what you are saying is that a bunch of unhappy people are completely satisfied with their lives. Guess that makes sense to democrats.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:
CENTRISTS WROTE-McFly, McFly....no one said anything about Fish's 90% poll comment....the fallacy, as many adults know, is that the 90% has nothing to do with Fish's proceeding comment.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So what you are saying is that a bunch of unhappy people are completely satisfied with their lives. Guess that makes sense to democrats.
No, I did NOT say that at all.  Why do you misconstrue what others say so frequently? It doesn't serve you well at all!  Just saying....

Honored Social Butterfly

Centrists wrote-No, I did NOT say that at all.  Why do you misconstrue what others say so frequently? It doesn't serve you well at all!  Just saying....-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So easy to do .Do you think the Democrat in New Hampshire  miscontrued what Joe Biden said------

Biden calls woman 'lying dog-faced pony soldier' at campaign event
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

>redacted<

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:
Centrists wrote-No, I did NOT say that at all.  Why do you misconstrue what others say so frequently? It doesn't serve you well at all!  Just saying....-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------So easy to do .  Not really when the words are right in front of you and you have the ability to read them as many times as needed before responding...Do you think the Democrat in New Hampshire  miscontrued (sic) what Joe Biden said (sic) ----I have no idea, nor do I care.  I care more about what someone claims I wrote when they obviously have no clue at all.  But thanks for asking...or were you being a man and apologizing for your misstatement?

Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

But thanks for asking...or were you being a man and apologizing for your misstatement?

You're kidding, right?

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

But thanks for asking...or were you being a man and apologizing for your misstatement?

You're kidding, right?

No, alway's willing to have a positive outlook and give one an opportunity to mature/change.  Miracles happen if we pay attention...though, who couldn't understand the cynicism?

Honored Social Butterfly

Centrists wrote-No, alway's willing to have a positive outlook and give one an opportunity to mature/change.  Miracles happen if we pay attention...though, who couldn't understand the cynicism?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your post is a prime example of cynicism when it comes to showing maturity. Guess the opportunity   never presented itself to you.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

Centrists wrote-No, alway's willing to have a positive outlook and give one an opportunity to mature/change.  Miracles happen if we pay attention...though, who couldn't understand the cynicism?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your post is a prime example of cynicism when it comes to showing maturity. Guess the opportunity   never presented itself to you.

The nonsense above isn't worth responding to, but thanks for the opportunity.

Image result for tongue out smiley

Honored Social Butterfly

Image result for tongue out smileyCentrists wrote-

The nonsense above isn't worth responding to, but thanks for the opportunity.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your GIF showed your maturity

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

Centrists wrote-

The nonsense above isn't worth responding to, but thanks for the opportunity.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your GIF showed your maturity

Great!  I'm glad I could do just that! I see you didn't get any on you.

Silver Conversationalist

"List of Donald Trump's Accomplishments"

... that's like the George W Bush library. Of comic books. 

Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Life Is Good, Say 90% of Americans - 24/7 Wall St.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@jimc91 

Are we tired of all this winning?

If your opinion of winning is to watch trump destroy Our Country, then that's not winning, that's losing...and I don't like losing, especially to a loser like trump...boisterous lying intimidation is not winning, it's dishonest cheating. So, let's say that "we are tired of the lying and cheating" by trump!

Honored Social Butterfly

Here are some interesting facts about Trump's "accomplishments". People seem to forget that saying he's going to do something is different than actually getting it done.

Of his policiy priorities and attempts to roll back regulations, Trump has lost 66 cases in courts while winning just 4.

https://policyintegrity.org/trump-court-roundup

Honored Social Butterfly

donald trump win GIF

Are you tired of all this winning yet???

VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

Trump had his best week of his Presidency and the Democrats their worse. Looks like another  winning 5 years.

Honored Social Butterfly

You can add to his non list of accomplishments, shredding the Constitution!!
Honored Social Butterfly

@Tom5678 wrote:
You can add to his non list of accomplishments, shredding the Constitution!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Dems tried to shred the constitution but Trump put a stop to it .That is a real accomplishment!

Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
You can add to his non list of accomplishments, shredding the Constitution!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Dems tried to shred the constitution but Trump put a stop to it .That is a real accomplishment!

Where in the Constitution does it say, the President can encourage foreign country's to interfere in US elections, and claim it's "Foreign Policy"?  Oh, that's right.  It doesn't....

Honored Social Butterfly

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

Where in the Constitution does it say, the President can encourage foreign country's to interfere in US elections, and claim it's "Foreign Policy"?  Oh, that's right.  It doesn't....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That didn`t happen and the Senate agreed with me. thus accquital.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@easyed598 wrote:

@Centristsin2010 wrote:

@easyed598 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That didn`t happen and the Senate agreed with me. thus accquital.

Here is  the fact which neither you nor I can change. It did happen and the Reb. told us that, but they did not want to remove him from office. That means Trump is the first President impeached in this century, and the first one in history where a Reb. voted to remove a Reb.  from office, and the first one quite a few Reb. told us he did what he was charged with, but they were afarid to vote him out of Office. Why were they. Well Trump is a mob boss, Dictator President and they were afraid of him.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png